🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I hate it when I try so hard to stay in 1st place and the dolls in my top 5 had amazing outfits! And then there comes a doll who wasn’t in the top 5 and uses a lot of tickets to get 1st place.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    how is it fair that I can have an average score of 53 and come in 4th 🙃 i'm not too bothered considering I don't like the wings but it’s so demotivating to score so well and barely place in the top 5. I also feel bad for 2nd place because they used so many extra tickets and didn't even get the wings, I really wish glu would come up with a way to make ts more fair

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I'm definitely not going to finish in first place, so I just have one request to anyone who wins the wings- can you please show me what they look like in red? (Yes it's because I wanted to dress my doll up as hawks😅)
    I legit just read this in Entrapta's voice 😂
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Came first for the first time in ageeees, I was 1st all the way through and then a TB submitted two extra looks in the last ten minutes but luckily I had two extra tickets left over from a triple threat I bought about 6 weeks ago for emergencies exactly like this one lol.

Playing since 2014..!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    So so gutted and annoyed at myself. I submitted SIX extra tickets but still couldn’t win the wings. Another doll and I were kind of in competition all weekend, one minute I’d be ahead, next she would etc. I submitted my sixth extra paid for ticket before I went to bed, woke up FOURTH as two other ticket buyers came in last minute. I am so angry at myself for even trying and kind of sad too. I almost wanted the other doll to win but for us both to lose last minute is so bitter as we both tried so hard all weekend whereas the top two just spammed god knows how many tickets last minute. Oh well, it is what it is. Maybe I’ll win them in a box in ten years time 😭😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Ended up being 5th but it’s okay. I’m so tired of this game so just playing for distraction. And I’ll hate Glu forever.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I was busy this weekend and missed a ticket but still ended up in 5th place! Here’s my looks 1-13 plus a screenshot of the wings to fill in the space lol
    My scores started to pick up after I used long dresses. I didn’t want to use full on gowns so I tried to use long dresses with leg slits instead
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    wow i woke up to 233 new posts, drama, & lots of winners! the wings look amazing on your dolls 🥰 didn’t win anything, but i wanted to share that i love all of your looks! ✨✨
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My wings are also glitching in the photo booth 😩

I made a look around the glitch and I'm so in love with them! I really hope they're not 1st TS prize 😩

This is how I styled the wings, very Angelina Jolie vibes 😂😍 
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm very frustrated this morning...
    I saved a bunch of tickets and even bought a bunch of tickets last minute to win those wings. I agree with you all that there should be a limit on how many extra tickets can be used - I just really, really wanted these wings. I spent tons of my tickets - and in the last five minutes, I was ahead + in first place. I submitted another look, just to make sure I'd win. I check back to see I got 2nd. How is that fair?!

I'm quite literally fuming, trying not to be upset over a game but I can't help it. Obviously, I hate that I wasted so many tickets and some $, but I'm mostly sad because I wanted those wings so badly. Anyone have any tips for me on how to move on?  :'(
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I knew from the very beginning I wouldn’t get the wings because I’m a free player, but I always reach top 5 so I was counting on that lingerie. My TS already had 5 ticketbuyers when I went to check the results of my first look… 2 of them dropped down the leaderboard but 2 new ones appeared from nowhere in the last hours, so top 5 was entirely taken over by ticketbuyers, and I got 6th place, aka nothing.
    I like what we got from the earnable track of SYS but TS just ruins everything every time.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Trying to figure out how many people are seeing the wrong wings in the photo booth and/or wardrobe. Please agree with this post if you won wings and now you're seeing different wings.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    When you realize it’s Almost been a day later and the wings aren’t fixed yet
    i guess photo booth is where we get spoilers to, not only voting booth, or forums.
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I didn't know the Photo Booth glitch wings were one of the spoilers for the fairytale SYS, but if they are, they better be the 1st earnable, cuz that'll be some bs if it aint.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited October 2020
    Sahana said:
    I didn't know the Photo Booth glitch wings were one of the spoilers for the fairytale SYS, but if they are, they better be the 1st earnable, cuz that'll be some bs if it aint.
    It is for next week!
    edit: just almost forgot, Glu is known for switching up earnables and stuff, I wonder if they might switch it cause we know what we are expecting?
    Everyone! Just you watch those new wings be 1st place like Kim’s birthday bash sys ones.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I found my glitched wings too lol 😂! It seems to change with certain hairstyles.  I want to keep them 👻

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Without a doubt they’re going to end up being 1st place prize, it looks like we’re getting a dress too and those always end up being top 5 smh (at least when there’s a more coveted item with it LOL)
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Took me a while but I finally found the hair that works! I should mention I ended up submiting 2 extra tickets last minute to get first and might regret it already.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    definitely not looking forward to another bloodbath SYS this weekend. 😅 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I came in 6th and omg
    these angel wings are so wonderful
    Why I didn't start the SYS later? :cry:

New profile pic, by the way ♥ At least, I earned the hair♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Well i know i wont get any wings anymore 🙃
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I mean I really hope those unreleased wings aren’t first place but if they’re giving us the matching outfit (Kylie one) too then it’s just kinda useless to have them without the outfit 😞
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The glitch wings are from Kylie's fairy costume last year (sorry if this has already been posted somewhere)

Kylie Jenner looks stunning in a Fairy costume while attending Kendall  Jenners birthday party in West
    Also aren’t the shoes and hair from the Halloween boxes supposed to be the other part of this costume? 🤔
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    seeing people praise the fairy wings makes me nervous that glu will change them from a 5th place prize to 1st place like how they changed around the ts prizes this week 🥴
    Ugh yes exactly what  thinking. We know they are reading the thread and so many people are saying they love it 🙈 that's a recipe for disaster. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    mdeddie said:
    I'm very frustrated this morning...
    I saved a bunch of tickets and even bought a bunch of tickets last minute to win those wings. I agree with you all that there should be a limit on how many extra tickets can be used - I just really, really wanted these wings. I spent tons of my tickets - and in the last five minutes, I was ahead + in first place. I submitted another look, just to make sure I'd win. I check back to see I got 2nd. How is that fair?!

I'm quite literally fuming, trying not to be upset over a game but I can't help it. Obviously, I hate that I wasted so many tickets and some $, but I'm mostly sad because I wanted those wings so badly. Anyone have any tips for me on how to move on?  :'(
    Well hopefully you didn't spend too much money, If I end up wasting money on something I tell myself that it's just like if I bought a lottery ticket, cus that's the same situation where I spent money with nearly 100% guarantee that I won't get anything back.

Also re the wings, just give it time. One of the best things with the Throwback SYS is seeing how many outfits really ended up being forgettable and just sat in the closet. The wings won't be useful for many SYS and they'll probably get lower votes like the other Wings outfit from last year. 

Hope that helps! Maybe you win something nice in your Throwback SYS box this week. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.