🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited October 2020
    edit: wanted to delete the comment but couldnt figure out how
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I hope I actually get good kollection options to take a turn on during VIP because I almost always specifically get ones I don't want to bother with. 
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Beth0401 said:

Right dolls the new kollection comes out this Friday and vip is the Friday after if I’m right? I thought it was this weekend and wanted to spin on the kollection enough times to get the vip dress, does anyone know if the kollection will still be available when vip starts? Even if it only has a few hours left or will I miss it completely?

If we had a predictive bullhorn, it might tell us it’s not a VIP this weekend.  I’d hate dolls planning their strategy based on wrong info.  Know what I mean?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Does anybody know what to say about cutting the band?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i chose cut the band and cut the fireworks, she wasnt happy in my opinion with neither, because she said something in those lines as do you really think its a good idea haha
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    eligur said:
    i chose cut the band and cut the fireworks, she wasnt happy in my opinion with neither, because she said something in those lines as do you really think its a good idea haha
    Ok thank you 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I answered "cut the band" and then "kim deserves fireworks". And nothing happened so far. I’m now waiting for the next venue gig, which is Lif.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    letus said:
    I answered "cut the band" and then "kim deserves fireworks". And nothing happened so far. I’m now waiting for the next venue gig, which is Lif.
    I did the opposite thing 😄 I pressed to leave the band with option “no!” and to cut the fireworks because it’s not safe 😄 I don’t know if it’s gonna change anything, I’m still waiting next gig. 
    iOS player 

• SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Can someone tell me if also have the glitch with the eyes or if it's because of my doll's face?
    @KalindaKing
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I was too busy streaming that I forgot to complete the new storyline gig at panino 😅😰 I hate it when I don’t 5 star a gig. I wonder how that will effect the rest of the storyline. I also chose to keep the band and cut the fireworks so no idea which one is correct
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I completed the new quest but I don't think i got anything...?

I have to check out my closet bc they are a bunch of new items (i did spin the diamond kollection and the new halloween kollection a couple of times)
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    Can someone tell me if also have the glitch with the eyes or if it's because of my doll's face?
    @KalindaKing
    Many of the eyes are always oddly placed so I don’t think it’s your dolls face.
    Thank you but I think that after the update is worst!

@Kalindaking
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    letus said:
    I've done the Lif gig and what happened was that Kim calls, says she suspects her Mom is planning something big, then you only have the option to tell her the truth and then she says she just wants a small party or would be fine with a getaway with you. I picked a small party but haven't done that gig so... 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited October 2020
    It doesn’t matter what you chose to have marching band or firework since you will be cancelling those plans to either ways to have a small private party at Lif or a getaway. I went with small party because already spoke to the Lif owner and Rona. So no travelling. 😂 And you don’t get anything at the end at least for having a small party hence just enjoy the party. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I choosed a getaway and now I’m waiting that gig in Havana.  I need a vacation too 😂😂
    iOS player 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I did the get away to Havana and got 2,000 Kash at the end.... that’s it 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

After the elf hair I opened some more hoping for butterfly aura but as you can see it doesn't even exist in my palettes 😂 now I am broke and satisfied because I tried 🤷‍♀️  I can finally start saving some more for Black Friday in peace, I was too worked up about halloween boxes. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

Oh, wow! I didn't even care about this but omg I am never taking it off 😍
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Was the gig only available for a day?? I completed the one at Panino then this morning the gig for Lif had disappeared. I did one that I thought was the right one but it ended up being a quest with Maestro Sly or something. @KalindaKing whats up with this?
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I said no to cutting band and cancelling fireworks in the first event, chose small party over get-away and got 2000 kash.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I said no to cutting band and cancelling fireworks in the first event, chose small party over get-away and got 2000 kash.
    I didn’t cancel the band or fireworks either, but chose getaway instead, and also got 2000 kash. Was definitely hoping for a bit more lol 😅
    Platform: iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our new mini update with bug fixes (11.4.1) is now available on Android!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • amycakes74amycakes74 Registered Users 7 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Was the gig only available for a day?? I completed the one at Panino then this morning the gig for Lif had disappeared. I did one that I thought was the right one but it ended up being a quest with Maestro Sly or something. @KalindaKing whats up with this?

Same here. I have nothing for the second part in Miami.

• jhreidjhreid Registered Users 4 Posts
    The second gig for the party is an ad shoot at Metropolitan Magazine with the owner of Lif. It’s called “Flashes of Light”. I’m in the middle of it now.

Does anyone know what's the minimum amount of purchase for this offer to work?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Victorian i know for charity donation offers, when you click on it to take you to the website, they’ll have different $ amounts to choose from. i’m not sure if it’s like that for other kind of offers though 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.