missing dimonds

maddiie046maddiie046 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I did that optional quest to do the three jobs for the 12 diamonds, five-starred all of them, and didn't get any of the diamonds. I messaged support within the game, and they just kept telling me that in order to get them, I needed to five star the jobs, which I did. Then, all following sys events, every diamond I have claimed has also not gone into my account. Each time I have sent a new message to support, and they only gave me one of the diamonds I am missing, and haven't gotten back to me regarding the others. I just keep getting told that they're "looking into it". I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but it's getting pretty frustrating at this point because that is an entire currency missing from my game that I would like to be able to use.

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me, like I collected the diamonds and checked currency and none of the 12 were there, and support is giving me the same old excuse as always.
    it was such a waste of time honestly just to get nothing, I’m very mad cause they still haven’t given me an answer and I did this like a week ago.
  • maddiie046maddiie046 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me, like I collected the diamonds and checked currency and none of the 12 were there, and support is giving me the same old excuse as always.
    it was such a waste of time honestly just to get nothing, I’m very mad cause they still haven’t given me an answer and I did this like a week ago.
    yeah i've like given up on getting them, and they arent even giving me the diamonds from show your style events that im missing even though i can prove i was supposed to get them :neutral: