Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited October 2020
    one of my worst scores, wow @ that 30 😂 

was going for kind of a brunch look but swimsuits it is then 🤣✌🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    *sees her second score* 😧 I think I know why it scored lower than the first though, so I'm not repeating that mistake. 
    Side note: By the next week I'll have enough diamonds to get a hairstyle. I know I want a hairstyle that just became available for diamonds recently, but I wanted opinions about any of the hairstyles that because available in the last couple of months. 
    I don't have a picture right on me but I love that big hair from a VIP event that just became available. The one that covers one eye, it's one of my all time favourites. I'll try and come back with a picture of it or hopefully someone else knows the one I mean.

The other one I think is Really nice is the one that's long and really soft looking and falls mostly behind except on one shoulder, just became available last month I think, it was with the gold dress. I'm just gonna come back with pictures lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    my doll is now floating haha didn’t think it was going to happen to me😂
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    out of curiosity .. can you only get the ombre lips if they came out while you were playing the game? i started back playing during the summer time but i don’t see the lips anywhere in my closet
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    out of curiosity .. can you only get the ombre lips if they came out while you were playing the game? i started back playing during the summer time but i don’t see the lips anywhere in my closet
    @lovejaay the lips came out during a VIP weekend event last year, but I think you can get them in the voting booth for diamonds!
    Platform: iOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @lovejaay they were a VIP earnable back in August 2019 and just became available for diamonds, so you can get them in the voting booth (or possibly during the TB sale during black friday/kimiversary). 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    *sees her second score* 😧 I think I know why it scored lower than the first though, so I'm not repeating that mistake. 
    Side note: By the next week I'll have enough diamonds to get a hairstyle. I know I want a hairstyle that just became available for diamonds recently, but I wanted opinions about any of the hairstyles that because available in the last couple of months. 
    I don't have a picture right on me but I love that big hair from a VIP event that just became available. The one that covers one eye, it's one of my all time favourites. I'll try and come back with a picture of it or hopefully someone else knows the one I mean.

The other one I think is Really nice is the one that's long and really soft looking and falls mostly behind except on one shoulder, just became available last month I think, it was with the gold dress. I'm just gonna come back with pictures lol. 
    I think you mean these ones, they really are quality hairstyles 😍

Image credits: LindaVB's Event Encyclopaedia 
    I communicate in memes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt The second one you mentioned I have but the other is on my list of which hairstyles I wanted. I hope if I get one, the other ones I want are part of the BF sale. 
    Platform: Android

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 none of us can say for sure but honestly I’d be shocked. Normally the stuff that’s released on the throwback sales are years old. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Would these hairstyles come out on Black Friday or the next Kim Anniversary sale??
    You can get them both for diamonds now - or at least the top one, the curly hair one, was recently released and I have been taking a look for it. The bottom one I know other dolls have been posting about how excited they are when they buy it for diamonds. That one doesn’t score too well for me these days.
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Im gonna take it easy for this sys. This time I just want to explore my small wardrobe.🤍🤍🤍
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    So I currently have 23 diamonds saved and will have enough at the end of the week to purchase a dress! Does anyone know if the NYE dress or that long orange gown will be on sale for BF? Because I may save my diamonds until then if so...
    Platform: iOS
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Okay ouch this actually hurts I thought it was cute 😭😭 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but can a kind soul please recreate my doll with the ombre lips from last november with all three finishes? thanks so much in advance 😊

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Doing good so far!
    Can someone teach me the basic do's and don'ts when it comes to shoes? I honestly struggle with choosing footwear lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Back to being cursed by 42. Started late so about to submit my third look. Praying I can get over this curse.

Edit.  Look 3, not what I wanted. Ughh 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @samanthakkh not sure I got all your features right but here you are!

Android
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Katerina said:

I think you mean these ones, they really are quality hairstyles 😍

Yes these are exactly the ones I meant, thanks Katerina! I'm impressed you were able to figure it out based on my rambling description 😂
    @DelphineGarnier oh that second one is so pretty, I'm so tempted to buy it every time I see it. I'd say buy the 1st one if you can afford it, I think it scores pretty well quite often. And I think it's a good test of an items quality if its still popular and used a year after release 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Well I'm trying different styles just for fun, at least for this SYS we can rest 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

I’m super new to the forum and was just wondering what I could do to boost my scores? I really thought this outfit was cute and on theme but I can’t break 40 points on any of my outfits, so any advice would be really appreciated ❤️
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I’m so sad that I picked the dye among all those items :( I wish they would remove dyes and energy from the boxes.

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks 1-4.  
    I just would like to place in top 5 I need k stars baddddd 😭

Update: I got my box on my fifth look. 

Here’s my pallet

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.