🗳️🎂 SYS 10/15/20 - Kim's Birthday Bash! Dress Up and Vote! 🍹🎁

1353637383941Next

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The glitch wings are from Kylie's fairy costume last year (sorry if this has already been posted somewhere)

Kylie Jenner looks stunning in a Fairy costume while attending Kendall  Jenners birthday party in West
    Also the elf hair!! ty for posting inspo 
    I communicate in memes
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    just wanted to share the absolute insanity of this TS board i found on FB 

Now why the hell would somebody I- yk what ok 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I mean I really hope those unreleased wings aren’t first place but if they’re giving us the matching outfit (Kylie one) too then it’s just kinda useless to have them without the outfit 😞
    to be honest there's no way to tell but the wings and the dress are both TS items and they are both really well basing on the spoilers...
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    I mean I really hope those unreleased wings aren’t first place but if they’re giving us the matching outfit (Kylie one) too then it’s just kinda useless to have them without the outfit 😞
    to be honest there's no way to tell but the wings and the dress are both TS items and they are both really well basing on the spoilers...
    How do we know they are TS items?
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    seeing people praise the fairy wings makes me nervous that glu will change them from a 5th place prize to 1st place like how they changed around the ts prizes this week 🥴
    Honestly this week I kind of understand they chose the balloon for the free gift and the lingerie for top 5 TS, but if Glu changes these wings it's just going to be really shady from them and if y'all keep talking don't be surprised that it might be 1st place instead (Please Glu don't change the wings, it would be awesome to be able to get wings after this SYS 🥺)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @samantha143 from unofficial spoilers but who knows for sure, Glu can change whatever they want any time.
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.