First box and my looks until now:

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

:(
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @RachelLiebe Aaww thanks doll ! Your doll is serving awesome looks as well 😊
    P.S. I knew it was forum doll but forget your forum doll name, lol 😂 And I don’t mind if you’re planning using your stacked up tickets because because basically you would be first right now ✨
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

had this hair in my first TB box- it’s really cute ✨

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @Xabbey tbh I hate the weekday SYS’s, but I play for the diamonds & some rare dyes. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Xabbey Agreed, the boxes are very underwhelming. Also I have to wake up before 7am on the Thursday to submit my last look which is irritating. I think if the prizes were better, it would be fun. But I try so hard to put out nice looks just to get energy most of the time lol
    Platform: iOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Xabbey Glad it’s not just me, I’m playing for k-stars and diamonds. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Does anyone recognize this doll? She’s so familiar to me
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My first box, thank God it’s not dye again

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Scores are picking up 🙌🏼

However, choice of box has not picked up 😤

Hi @RachelLiebe !! Could you tell me where you got that hair you’re using on your 4th and 5th looks? Your doll is gorgeous btw ✨
    Thank you! 🥰 It’s from a kollection, Coral Queen!

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Got my first box with the 6th look (barely) if that tells y'all how this sys us going for me. Highest I can get is 41 & that was only twice rest of the looks low to mid 30s. Not loving this at all. Past weekend & this weekday sys I've barely broken 40 a few times when I usually get high 40s to high 50s.  

At least I picked an item & shockingly I don't hate it. I doubt I'll get the 2nd box or sys box cause I don't think I'll make the top 5. 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-6

& my first TB box. i'm glad i got an item! 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @RachelLiebe Aaww thanks doll ! Your doll is serving awesome looks as well 😊
    P.S. I knew it was forum doll but forget your forum doll name, lol 😂 And I don’t mind if you’re planning using your stacked up tickets because because basically you would be first right now ✨
    @ViennaKKH No worries, I’m the same! I thought forum doll but didn’t know the names to work it out!
    This is my first time being in a group with a forum doll ☺️
    I think I’m going to save them so that the next time I’m in a TS with a crazy TB with 2000+ votes, I’ll be able to give them a run for their money 😂
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

No hate towards this doll but I mean if your going to submit looks at least be on theme cause you aren’t getting your money’s worth out of what your spending just to get low votes.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Has anyone else experienced issues with the timer? Mine is stuck on 5:02:37. It was the same at 11 am this morning, so I took a much needed nap since I would be awake before I got the next ticket. I just checked it and it's still on the same. Now the time left is 1D 16H. If I'm counting right, I've lost a ticket. I have 5 submitted and 1 left to do. So, that's 6 and going by the time left, I'll get 6 more. 

Sorry if this is confusing, hope I explained it correctly. 
    @kokokokonut
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @MissMissy0717 @lulula @meritedkkh ahhh glad we all feel the same. So underwhelming. 😒😞
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I’d send a message to support, they’d probably be able to help you best ☺️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Obviously I picked the worst item, obviously. So sad because I am dying for the dandruff hair 🤩
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

looks 1-3. currently 2nd behind a doll with 277 votes already (I don’t understand why spend that many tickets in the beginning of an TB SYS lol) 
    I’ve seen that middle look in my trendsetters group! I think you are in the same one as me?
    Really?? That’s so cool! What’s your name in the game? I’m Gabbie.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.