Free players, when was the last time you got first place?

StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
Oh Hey Oh Hey There GIF - OhHey OhHeyThere HiThere - Discover  Share GIFs  in 2020  Cute cartoon drawings Cute cartoon images Cute love cartoons
The title says it all lol. I didn't want to flood up other threads so I started this one, I hope y'all don't mind 🤗

I'm genuinely curious, and I really want to know:
✦ What are the odds of us free players of getting into a group without ticket buyers?
✦ As a free player, how often have you won first place since you started playing KKH?
✦ Has it gotten worse lately?

I'm sure some of you are curious too. I for one haven't gotten first for about five months. How about you?

Also would like to see how many of us free players are in here ☺︎ We gotta support each other, after all!

PS: this is not a thread to hate on ticket buyers, although it really does suck to lose to them all the time haha. (WE CAN RELATE!)

Hello Wave GIF - Hello Wave Cute - Discover  Share GIFs

✨ Let the thread begin! ✨
ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
Prev1

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited October 2020
    🙋🏻‍♀️
    I cannot tell you the amount of 1st place prizes I would have in the bag if it wasn't for TBs 
    🙃
    Brb while I go check when my last 1st place was 
    😭

Okay so, the last time I got a 1st place prize was actually more recent that I thought! It was 4 months ago in June. It was the Flower Power SYS, and I got the long wavy hair with the daisies all over it.

Going through the Encyclopedia to figure this out actually made me relive the anxiety I got from wanting all those 1st place prizes I didn't get since then 🙃
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The last weekend, which was pure luck. I wasn't even scoring as well as I did the weekend before when I finished in number 2 but someone other than me clearly actually wanted the dress. The last time before was the SYS with the long dress and the butterfly headpiece. Before that it was months before that I ever finished in the top spot.  It doesn't happen much anymore and it doesn't happen during the weeks when I'd really like it to.
    Platform: Android

• yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I got first in one of the throwback SYS events when they first debuted them, but I haven't gotten first in the regular SYS in more than a year. I'm almost positive this was the last one I've gotten first place in. 

new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I have only been first place once, it was in last week’s TB sys. But I have to admit it might have something to do with my my lack of clothes since I just started playing this april. Although I manage to be in top 5 almost every week. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Not last week where 1st place got the wings but the week before when it was the short pink dress that was the last time I got 1st place.  

Since I started playing again in late December I've won 1st place 6 times I think so about every other month. Some sys I did completely skip though because I was busy & hated the prizes.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The last time I won first place was a couple months ago during a throwback sys. I’ve only won first twice, the home on the range one was the first one I ever one. I’ll probably win first this sys, but still wish that we had more chances to get first
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Only once, the dream wedding SYS, and it was because everyone else flopped lol, since then i never went first place again
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi! The last time I got first place was for the retro dinner theme. I know it hasn't been that long but it definitely has gotten worst, I used to be able to get second or third place and get a few 50s in my scores, now I'm lucky to end in fourth or fifth place and my average is always on the range of 44 - 46 no matter what I submit and no matter what time I start 🥺

Edit typo
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I got first place in last weeks TB SYS, and in the ivy league SYS a couple weeks ago.
    I think it's gotten worse in those weekends when the TS prizes are really cool, like with the angel wings last weekend. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    The last time I got first place for weekend SYS was when I got the black dress that glows in the dark (midnight SYS?) I'm still sad and hungover the fact that I didn't win the mermaid dress and other dresses/hairstyles because of TBs :/
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I bought triple threat twice 2 SYS’es ago or so but before that as a free player, I ranked first only once in a TB SYS
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Never lol
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The roaring 20's in April was last for me. Definitely feel like it's become harder, it's extremely rare to be in a group without TB's. Also I agree with others here, the last few months it has been more difficult to break 50 than I remember it being before. I wonder if it's due to more dolls serving beautiful looks, or if it's due to some change in Glu's algorithm when matching dolls. Or maybe both. Interesting to read all other replies!!
    Android player
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I honestly cannot remember when I last got 1st place. The last few weeks I’ve struggled to get in top 5, so I would say easily months since I got 1st.
    I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I’ve just gone back through my comments, last time I won 1st was in February.
    I play on iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I think I used to win the first place more easily one year ago, now it only happens with luck. Last weekend I got in the 2nd place and lost the wings by 17 points, which sucks because I know I am not buying any tickets and this girl had to submit 2 tickets in the last hour to be able to keep her 1st place.
    last time I won the 1st place was in the Ivy League SYS, but I have to admit that winning is very hard when you only use the free tickets.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I came first in the Ivy League SYS and I’ve been thinking something is going on
    for that SYS I used one of my Simon tickets as I was only a few points away from winning and then the two SYS after that I also won. I feel like it had something to do with me using an extra ticket in that SYS. Before that I only won once last December after starting really late.
    there have been so many weeks I would’ve won if not for people using extra tickets.
    Also in case any glu employees read this (lol) I would like to say I would totally buy tickets/triple threat if it didn’t take away my 20 videos!
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I got first during the Kim’s birthday bash sys.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited October 2020
        Ok so I was curious and did more than I should, but according to my counting I've participated in 81 sys (wow), from that I've gotten first place in 22 of them. From what I've seen in the first year with ts I've won at least half of the sys events (remember that we had fewer of them). In the second year, it became harder, sometimes it took 7 events to get first place, but I still won some in a row. Last year it became a little easier in the begging, so it took around 2 sys to win one. But the thing is after flower power it took me 20 events to get first place again, this is the most it has ever taken (before it was literally 7 events), so it definitely got harder (or prizes got better, cause I usually lost when prizes were really good and won in weekends with bad prizes).
        I know this a lot and it took a long time going through the encyclopedia, but its definitely harder for me now to get first place than before.

edit to add photos (the named events are the ones I won, except for the first that its a number, it was the bubblegum pink; the numbers are how many sys it had in between). Hope this is not too confusing.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    When we had the Professional SYS and won the complete suit. Can anyone tell me how many ages ago was that?

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i got it one time during a real sys and once during a weekday and i’ve been playing about a year. the weekend sys was the cowboy one and i got cowgirl hair that i never use.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    on my ftp game I won first 2 times during weekend sys and 2 times during the weekday. I won the gym sys and got a super ugly ponytail and I won the sys with the weird thing elsa braid 🥴 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    The June Home on the Range event was the last time I came in first. Of course it was an outfit that I didn't like, but I was still happy to win. I used to be in the top 5 every time, but now it's more like top 10. 
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    When SYS was still a free contest (good old days lol) I would end up first quite a lot. Since it has became a Show your Wallet, I've only ended first 3 times and I don't know how it happened to be honest. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I've had two. one for midnight in Milan, I absolutely stormed that one with like a 100 lead  :D  was only one who got both earnables if I remember rightly, so I think that was just of the gift of being in a group of either new players or new player sequel bots... And I also won one throwback sys for the rock concert one... but I've had top five every time for them, so not sure they count lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I've only gotten 1st place in weekend SYS once and I didn't even care about the prize that much 🙄 It was a while ago tho. 
    Honestly I don't even pay attention to Trendsetters anymore since I know I won't be getting first place when I see the top three with scores in the 1000s. 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Mine was in that last swimsuit weekend we had, when I won Kim's copper bathing suit.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I play since june 2019 always a free player. two of this I think I won with the simon’s tickets. totally 9. 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    2 weeks ago, pink sys and I was killing it. Probably tb's were scared of me thinking I was a tb too 😂 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day