🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’m so excited for this sys !! this is probably my favourite theme yet 🥺🧚🏻‍♀️💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Can't wait for the spoilers ❤️

🦋Android Player🦋
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I'm saving my diamonds for the ombré/GS lips,so I don't want to spend on the rose. And my closet is extremely limited for this sort of theme.But,Beauty and the Beast?😬
    @Glitterface I suggest you wait till BF it will be available for kstars 😘
    🦋Android Player🦋
    edited October 2020
    @Johanaa the lips will be available for kstars too?😱
    edited October 2020
    @Glitterface the gs lips will be available for stars and the ombré lips might be but i’m not 100% sure considering they’re still pretty new
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I had an uncharacteristically amazing weekend with the Birthday SYS. I was baffled at first when I beat my old all time high score with 2 points, but then that excitement was further amplified by getting my very first perfect score, and then suddenly reaching 2nd place!!

Anywho, because of this previous success I feel a little bit better about not having any material for this SYS. I'm loving all the inspo that you dolls are posting, but I don't even really have much Disney-esque clothing so I'll just be spending all weekend in voting booth absolutely mirin you guys' looks!!

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Glitterface the gs lips will be available for stars and the ombré lips might be but i’m not 100% sure
    im pretty sure its the exact same as the kimiversary? (don't quote me, that's just what I remember people saying it would be) so that means the GS lips and rose will be there 9or should be if they are the same as kimiversary) ... but the ombre lips are too new tbh, they know people will buy diamonds to get them...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    What are the gs lips?
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

very grateful to whoever recommend Disney princesses because these four looks are now all I have!  :):#
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I just spent 350 kstars trying to get the fairy hair and guess what? I didn’t get it 🤡🤡🤡
    @danjames12 i think you’re probably right especially because they didn’t update the kimiversary items this year & glu probably makes more money off of diamonds sales than k star sales
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle these are the gs lips !! 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    @Johanaa  @PixiDust @danjames12 thank you so much,dolls.🤗💖 
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    sooo what’s the first earnable gonna be? Is it the bird 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    omg the bird is sooo adorable 😭
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

@Glitterface I truly have no idea about the ombre lips but I'm sure about the rose cuz it was available in kimversary this year ❤️
    We can wait till BF and see if the lips will be available for kstars just don't rush and spend your diamonds your doll looks so pretty with these lips 😍 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

@KalindaKing is the bird first? 🧚‍♀️🎉💗
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thank you @PixiDust

Also...
    GIMME THE BIRD!!!!!!
    @Johanaa thank you so much for the advice.I know it's a game but I love this game and overthink it very seriously.😬 Also, you're the sweetest.😘❤️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Does anyone else realize that those wings are like the collar in the diamond collection? You know, AWKWARDLY PLACED..
    wings autocorrected to songs lmao
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.