🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This one feels like it's going to be a struggle. 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @Glitterface Thank you sweetie ❤️
    Trust me we all take this game very seriously 🤣
    That's why I don't want you to spend your diamonds on something that will be available for Kstars in almost a month 😘
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Deleted.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I see you glu, doing another classic switcheroo
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    The little bird 🥰 another week, another pair of wings for the 1st place lol
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    This is proof we shouldn't talk about items we like,I was really hoping this wouldn't happen but I hope y'all understand why we shouldn't talk about how much we love something 🥴 
    True, but honestly it’s Glu. If it’s detachable wings, you know it’s 1st place. Same with hairstyles and dresses. We’re lucky we got this dress in the top 5 cause it’s sexy.
    But is a dress we won’t get much use of (the wings are the same but since it’s a “new” thing they know people will fight for it) because if it was a gown that would do well in most SYS they’d definitely put that as the 1st place prize!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This is proof we shouldn't talk about items we like,I was really hoping this wouldn't happen but I hope y'all understand why we shouldn't talk about how much we love something 🥴 
    I agree, but honestly the wings were already going to be TS (I could see if they were switched from earnables in spoilers, but they were already TS), so it's nobody's fault
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Oh it's a cute birb 💙
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    what did they switch?
    I really like the TS dress and glad it's for top 5, because I don't really care for the wings since it's so specific to this SYS. I like the earnables (I believe the bird sings little notes) and the dress will be reusable especially for spring 
    edited October 2020
    Nikki114 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    what did they switch

Edit:correcting myself. The bird was supposed to be 1st earnable and wings were supposed to be top 5
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I’m going to pretend I’m not sad about the wings like... does glu want us to really participate in sys? Cause if they do - we actually need a way to get items that relate to the theme. Love all of it but I really was hoping this sys would be different and dreamy with everyone having a chance to earn and use the wings. I’m sure they can make other really well designed wings for 1st place. They’ll still get ticket buyers fighting for it. 
    iOS user! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MA GAWD!!!
    Please let that cute blue bird be 1st earnable cuz i LOVE IT!! The earnable dress IMO is kinda ugly!
    LOVE the TS tough! Dress is gorgeous and them wings i LOVE THEM!! With those wings i can live my "Winx Club" fantasies 😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    I’m going to pretend I’m not sad about the wings like... does glu want us to really participate in sys? Cause if they do - we actually need a way to get items that relate to the theme. Love all of it but I really was hoping this sys would be different and dreamy with everyone having a chance to earn and use the wings. I’m sure they can make other really well designed wings for 1st place. They’ll still get ticket buyers fighting for it. 
    thankfully I’m pretty sure we are getting wings with the new kollection that comes Friday, they’re not as pretty as these but is at least something
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Very happy the TS dress is for top 5 cause I might actually use that outside of Halloween themed sys events. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm guessing since the word fairy is in the name, fairy costumes will be the popular pick and I have none 😅

Kinda upset wings are once again the first prize 😣 I know they're not very useful but I really like them and was hoping I'd have a chance to get them 😔

P. S. @kokokokonut love the calendar! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that edit is unbelievable. You are SO talented, girl! I am in awe <3 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    im SO excited for this sys like ive been wanting a ✨fairytale✨ sys since i was a kkh noob lol 😭 i even had to work on an edit these past few days to get some of the excitement out jhhksgfgfgjjij oops 😅

just.... pls pls pls let me live these kinds of elf princess fantasies in the voting booth 🥺 its all ive ever wanted 🥺
    omg this is so pretty i’m literally speechless 🥺🥺💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    edited October 2020
    Deleted my post 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    No way they actually changed the ts prizes lmao
    edit: but I think I'm not mad, might like the dress more anyway
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I don’t care about the wings, but I looove that TS dress. I hope I can stay top 5 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow, your edit is amazing 😍 it really feels like a fairy tale ✨🧚🏼
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your edits are just perfection 💕🥺 makes me want stuff that we’ll probably never have in game !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.