🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    The earnable dress is one of the most beautiful dresses we ever got ii KKH. And is earnable wow! Thank you GLU! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing what is the order of the earnables?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Literally gasped aloud when I saw the teeny tiny birb handheld 😭😭😭😍 I looooove it!!!

Also grateful that the dress is for top 5, although I wish I could get the wings. I have a lot going on this weekend so I’m hoping I find chances to get on and submit looks to make it into top 5! 🤞
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos  that edit is amazing! You’re so talented, Glu should hire you to do designs for them. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    What a human being should do for achieving a damn pair of wings
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    the bird distracted me from the very obvious glitch of the dress💀 hopefully it doesn’t look like that in the kloset...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Why does Trendsetters have 20 LOL reactions? What am I missing?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca no you’re right, at second glance it is the sleeve HAHA
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    im SO excited for this sys like ive been wanting a ✨fairytale✨ sys since i was a kkh noob lol 😭 i even had to work on an edit these past few days to get some of the excitement out jhhksgfgfgjjij oops 😅

just.... pls pls pls let me live these kinds of elf princess fantasies in the voting booth 🥺 its all ive ever wanted 🥺
    omg your edit is SO amazing im speechless 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This is proof we shouldn't talk about items we like,I was really hoping this wouldn't happen but I hope y'all understand why we shouldn't talk about how much we love something 🥴 
    True, but honestly it’s Glu. If it’s detachable wings, you know it’s 1st place. Same with hairstyles and dresses. We’re lucky we got this dress in the top 5 cause it’s sexy.
    But is a dress we won’t get much use of (the wings are the same but since it’s a “new” thing they know people will fight for it) because if it was a gown that would do well in most SYS they’d definitely put that as the 1st place prize!
    For Glu to make it a new thing since they know people will fight for it is really pathetic of them on their end, guess they need more money...
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

First of all can we talk about how well made are all the prizes!? Wow, so detailed great job!!

I love TS so bad, I’m so in love with that short dress, I’m so happy it’s top 5.. I mean I love the wings too but they won’t be useful when this sys will be over 

The earnables are cute too, love the little bird 🐦 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Maybe we shouldn’t tell them why we used LOL because they’re most likely gonna switch the items and I like the TS dress😬😬😬
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I can't believe Glu even swapped earnables that's just on a whole new level, they know that move will make people to spend more on tickets and not being able to start late smh 🥴
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @garibelala I really hope it’s in the kollection!! At least it is something. 
    iOS user! 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    does anyone have any tips if dolls have a limited closet? SYS has been such a let down lately. even this weekday SYS, i’ve been getting awful votes. should we be creative w our closet or open another halloween box? 🥺
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I can't believe Glu even swapped earnables that's just on a whole new level, they know that move will make people to spend more on tickets and not being able to start late smh 🥴
    Ikr! They saw the hype about that bird probably 🤦‍♀️
    @Victorian yep, probably that's why we didn't got the order first, they probably waited to see the reaction of the people to it and suddenly it's the last earnable. I'm expecting this tactic to be used in the future so we should be careful
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.