🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @thatgalbia before opening boxes I was going to submit gowns and pair it with a crowned hair plus sparkler. If you don't have the sparkler get the fairy wand from kloset for 30 kstars and dye it to reuse. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Aww I literally love the earnable dress. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Victorian oooo, this is super smart! thank you for the idea! hopefully it really works out for you
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

In order - dress, bird
    I LOVE the earnables. The dress is so pretty & that bird is adorable. PLEASE don't let my scores be garbage like last sys & the throwback one now. I MUST have the bird lol. 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I'm done with sys being a bloodbath to get the first place
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Now i have to go cry in a corner because the cute birdie isnt the 1st earnable 😭😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    That earnable dress is... a choice :neutral: and kind of annoying because it won't help in the SYS at all lol
    Platform: iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Why does Trendsetters have 20 LOL reactions? What am I missing?
    @KalindaKing its because it’s disappointing that the wings are first place prizes again.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I glammed up the LOL button.
    its in a better place than forums...
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Already at a disadvantage for this SYS...if you know, you know...but I will participate to get that little birdy. @KalindaKing if the bird is animated, what exactly does the bird do?
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I'm not a fan of the ts prizes this week.  I liked last week's wings way more but I get the disappointment 2 weeks only 1st place gets a pair of wings probably going to be another bloodbath for 1st with scores well over 1000. I'll be more sad missing 5 opal dyes & kstars than the wings or dress but that's just me.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @JaelynJax I believe the birdie sings song notes
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Yes I spent most of my kstars on boxes. Did I get an item to remotely help out this sys? Nope. Also got the curly half up hair probably won’t be helpful though .
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I have no idea if I have any chance at the wings since I didn't think I'd end up in a TS group that didn't care about the last pair of wings we just got. And since someone posted a gif of it, this reminds me that I wish I had 3 dresses that look the sun, moon and sky like in the movie Peau d'ane. Those would be great for this theme. 
    Platform: Android

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wait how do y'all know the TS items were switched bc the unofficial spoilers didn't detail that?
    Also as much it sucks that not everyone can earn these wings...they are somewhat a new category/addition + are "exclusive" so I guess it makes sense they're only for the first place winner. This happens with all games.

I do however agree that they should've been in the Halloween boxes since the hairstyle was in there too
    I feel like the TS dress would dye really well too, much better than the wings would
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    that bird better be pooping a diamond out every 4 hours otherwise there was no reason to make it final earnable 😌

We already have seagulls that poop energy and cash, so that makes sense 🤣
    edited October 2020
    Yes I spent most of my kstars on boxes. Did I get an item to remotely help out this sys? Nope. Also got the curly half up hair probably won’t be helpful though .

That medusa hair would probably really help since it's reusable if you pair with either gold or black dresses!

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I absolutely love the earnables and ts prizes too, probably won't be getting 1st, but I would be pretty happy with just the bird, so cute 🥺

Not thrilled about the wings being 1st, I don't have a single pair (hoping to get on the new kollection) , but sys isn't supposed to be easy and it makes sense being the “most important” prize... So, for me it's okay.
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
    Also @KalindaKing PLEASE ask the design team to fix the positioning of these wings as well as the black collar from the diamond Kollection. They shouldve been angled the way our dolls are in the first place
    ARTPOP said:
    Also @KalindaKing PLEASE ask the design team to fix the positioning of these wings as well as the black collar from the diamond Kollection. They shouldve been angled the way our dolls are in the first place
    And the scrunchie 
    ARTPOP said:
    Wait how do y'all know the TS items were switched bc the unofficial spoilers didn't detail that?
    Also as much it sucks that not everyone can earn these wings...they are somewhat a new category/addition + are "exclusive" so I guess it makes sense they're only for the first place winner. This happens with all games.

I do however agree that they should've been in the Halloween boxes since the hairstyle was in there too
    If you have the grid/collage the order is right to left. From right ->left it would have been 5th place ts (wings), 1st TS (fairy dress), 1st earnable (bird), last earnable (white dress)...I had to have someone explain to me too
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: turns out it was just a guess. I didn't know because she generally interprets the right order. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    @ARTPOP unofficial spoilers always give that detail in the description. If you didn't get them from the real source then some people don't explain the order of those pictures. 
    Oh... I didn't know that. I'll have to check again. Very shady of them if they indeed switched things up 😡

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.