🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    Also @KalindaKing PLEASE ask the design team to fix the positioning of these wings as well as the black collar from the diamond Kollection. They shouldve been angled the way our dolls are in the first place
    And the scrunchie 
    Lmao the way I forced my brain to bury deep any memory related that catastrophe 😢
    ARTPOP said:
    Wait how do y'all know the TS items were switched bc the unofficial spoilers didn't detail that?
    Also as much it sucks that not everyone can earn these wings...they are somewhat a new category/addition + are "exclusive" so I guess it makes sense they're only for the first place winner. This happens with all games.

I do however agree that they should've been in the Halloween boxes since the hairstyle was in there too
    If you have the grid/collage the order is right to left. From right ->left it would have been 5th place ts (wings), 1st TS (fairy dress), 1st earnable (bird), last earnable (white dress)...I had to have someone explain to me too
    Oh wow I had no idea. Thank you so much doll 😮💕
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I would like earnable dress, but @KalindaKing

I don’t think the boobs are deflated, that’s the sleeve of the dress. 

This is how the unofficial spoilers account had these items listed. It fits with how they're ranked in the game if we were to rank them from left to right? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle thanks for the suggestion 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    So, I can understand: the earnables were supposed to be the TS prizes? But Glu changed them??
    No we're wondering if they switched the order of the TS items. I don't think they switched the earnables with the TS items this time
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So, I can understand: the earnables were supposed to be the TS prizes? But Glu changed them??
    no
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Not sure why everyone is talking about it with such certainty, but the unofficial spoilers don't mean anything as far as order when things are in separate categories. They are just the person's best guess. It's not proof Glu changed anything. 
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too because the person who puts these up never detailed the order of the prizes. Plus they don't follow any pattern if past collages are to go by
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    You cannot "fix" the source of the unofficial spoilers. You just can't. It's done on Android which is "open" and Glu can't stop it. 
    iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @KalindaKing because people already saw the unofficial spoilers and expected the wings to be top 5 from that. You should really tell the team to not change anything if they can't stop the source of unofficial spoilers if you know what I mean. They did this last week too and saw the bloodbath those wings caused so it just gets funnier. 
    I really think the unofficial spoilers are very helpful, at least for me so I can get prepared for what’s coming and I think it’s shady if they are going to give their time to “fixing” the source of that when they don’t fix actually problematic stuff in the game that in fact need the time and effort! 
    I like being pre-prepared for dissappointment
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    You cannot "fix" the source of the unofficial spoilers. You just can't. It's done on Android which is "open" and Glu can't stop it. 
    And I don’t think that’s wrong because it’s just someone looking into the coding of the game? A lot of people do this for all kinds of games just to see what’s coming next. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually like having the white dress as the earnable because I can use it for themes that aren't as specific as this one and I hope I score well enough to get to the bird.
    Platform: Android

AliBryant said:
    @garibelala I love having the spoilers so I can plan my month. Even if it is just rough guesses, knowing what items you really want to work towards getting is so helpful.
    I agree, especially for like VIP weekend and knowing if I want to build an excess of energy to grind in an event 
    Tbh what I am really not here for is people blaming the forum for getting excited over certain items, especially items that were not even released on the forum. Can’t stand this big brother mentality that people have, obviously Glu knew the wings and bird would be more coveted because unique items and handhelds are ALWAYS more coveted, so obviously they made them first. 
    What I do wish Glu would factor in is especially on difficult themes it would be nice to have a first earnable that was more helpful. 
    SO true! 💯
    Yeah, it's one thing to playfully remind each other not to get too excited, but saltiness is not called for because then we end up going at each other instead of focusing on glu not listening to us about wanting usable things first
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I don't take the order of unofficial spoilers w too much certainty, I feel like they are often off and the reason for change doesn't have to be what we talk about them. I mean glu knows from their own experience what people are willing to spend money on, they don't have to read forum for that.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love the bird handheld !! but i have nothing for this theme, so im probably not going to get it. 

that’s for amateurs
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Guys I need advice, I currently have the angel wings (have no idea if that is going to score well) and 30 diamonds and I was thinking about buying the Cinderella dress or the fairy one with the wings, which one you think will score best? 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The thing that a lot of people miss is that the person posting the spoilers doesn’t know the order either. They only see the items in the closet and have to guess which order it is going to be based on the icon. 

I’m not saying that the order can’t be switched, since it has been done before. I’m saying that you shouldn’t say that “they switched the order of the prizes” based on the unofficial spoilers, because they’re just guessing

Exactly! Maybe they were meant that way since the beginning and the unofficial ones are the ones that are wrong. I don’t understand how people can trust them so bad if they’re unofficial.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.