🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m sooo excited to see the VB tomorrow! I think the looks are going to be so creative and incredible 😍 I really want to do some villian looks as well, I am remembering a lot of people did Ursula during under the sea and that was 💯💯💯
    @Glitterface tbh I wouldn’t get beauty and the beast from your look since belle didn’t have a monkey BUT you could use the book handheld we got during Ivy League since she’s so bookish and was gifted a library?! 😍
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

@kaydencekkh I remain OBSESSED with your princess looks and would vote for every single one!! Elsa, Snow White, tiana and belle are my faves if I had to pick 😫😫
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @garibelala neither the cinderella dress or the old ts wings are available for diamonds unfortunately. Sorry just saw you meant the fairy dress, that is available for diamonds
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Please stop talking  about unreleased images. and how you get them. In addition to it being against the TOS we all agreed to, they are not a good resource,  just a player's prediction. Glu posts weekly spoilers when the prizes have been confirmed.  So please no more discussion about them.
    And try to keep that in mind for future threads. Some members hate when the thread opens and some 
    anxious chatterbox pipes up with  'I dreamed last night my doll was holding a Unicorn Sunday. Wouldn't something like that be great?'  Right away. Everyone who purposely stays away from those pictures Because they want to be surprised, knows a unicorn soda is on the way. .  So please don't talk about them.  If you go there, please keep it to yourself.   
    Thanks 
    <3 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @garibelala neither the cinderella dress or the old ts wings are available for diamonds unfortunately. Sorry just saw you meant the fairy dress, that is available for diamonds
    Yeah, I meant the fairy one that’s in the Halloween boxes and I thought the Cinderella one that’s also in the Halloween boxes were available, but if they’re not I’m going with the fairy dress and hope it does well 
    @greeneyeddove437 a Cinderella story of course!! 
    @garibelala if you have diamonds to spare go for it but the fairy dress is not helpful any other time of year, I’d vote to save your diamonds unless you’re dying to have it 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I think I'm going to have to get creative with this since a lot of the dresses we have are too modern looking for the theme. I'm trying to think of what I can have to reference this movie. 
    https://youtu.be/rw7sCNtYOd0

Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Useless how we get items like the bird and the wings, that would be super helpful for the event, when the event is practically/already done. 

That said, I’m SO obsessed with the bird! And I’ve loved that outfit and wings since I saw it on Kylie!!! I was waiting until VIP to open more Halloween boxes, but this theme is making me really want the elf hair....😭 maybe I’ll open just a couple 🤡
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited October 2020

Oh no ... there is going to be a fight 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @dpeters aww2 thanks so much..  I just finished tomorrow`s kalendar.  It always looks better when more days have cupcakes!   I just like letting KalindaDoll fly around.  Last year she flew into the Hallowern Update thread like Samantha from bewitched.  Next tine a helicopter?  SKYDIVE?
    I think any kind of flowers in the hair, butterfly tiara, any crown, and a light airy type of dress .  Fairytales have witches, and queens  Cinderella, Snow White.  Oh rapunzel had neither Crown nor Wings,   But she does have that nicki Minaj hair. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

here’s some looks that I’m going to do hopefully they are good enough to score high 😬✨ 
    I really want those wings but I know for a fact that it’s going to basically be a war 😂 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Watch me overuse the elf ears hairstyle 🙈 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So no gifts on Kim's bday...she's like one of those people that make super expensive gift requests then serves guests Ritz and cheez-whiz 
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I have zero items for this challenge 🙁 The phone call from Kim confused me too, I thought we were getting wings for a gift!! Good luck Dolls 😍
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Glu I think we should also get weekly quests to earn diamonds because it takes a lot of time to save 25 diamonds for a single dress and below average number of diamonds are given during sys event. I know that the diamonds replaced k-stars as the hottest currency and are not to be given like a freebie but many people would like to get a diamond business or 12 hour gigs to get some diamonds. Thank you!
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited October 2020
    smcs97 said:
    i bet we’re getting chicken wings
    oh my god, this was funny as hell, I'm laughing as an idiot lmao
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.