🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I want gigs to earn diamond gigs to earn diamonds but not 12 hour ones and not one with 8 hr., 10 hr then 12 hour gigs that have to be done one after the other. That's too much. Give us gigs with a reasonable length. 
    Platform: Android

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Ugh why couldn't this weekend be a k-stars weekend? I'd blow all of my k-stars on Halloween gift boxes trying to get the butterfly dress
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    smcs97 said:
    i bet we’re getting chicken wings
    You killed me ⚰️😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • ChanelOberlinChanelOberlin Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I Can't believe top 1 wings... Again? So sorry girls. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm just happy they are gifting us wings!!!! or are they not? now we got some expectations, we better get some wings!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I didnt understand...... are se getting the wings ir not? 😰
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    naeusts said:
    I didnt understand...... are se getting the wings ir not? 😰
    Nope
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

• LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Some of my fairytale/Goddesses/Princesses inspired looks. 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Kim did say that she's floating above the clouds,so that's why we can't find her
    Maybe she’s floating like our dolls are in the current weekday SYS’ TS lol 😂 
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there any update on the booth glitch for the previous SYS wings?  I started the last SYS a day and half late to try to avoid TBs, and still ended up with one in my group.  So I ended up buying tickets for the first time ever to get those feather wings and I'm really regretting it to be honest (even though the design is so beautiful and makes such amazing costumes) because I promised myself not to throw money at this game when they don't listen to complaints, but also because now I will get downvoted and/or reported as a hacker if I actually use them when they are the most useful.  This is really frustrating.  

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there a glitch with the wings? I guess I can't use them then. That's a shame because it's not like they make sense for a lot of SYS themes.
    Platform: Android

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    Kim did say that she's floating above the clouds,so that's why we can't find her
    Maybe she’s floating like our dolls are in the current weekday SYS’ TS lol 😂 

Lmao where is our quest to rescue Kim
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @PhotogMuse I’m pretty sure the photobooth is different than the voting booth, the TS wings should work find in the VB? I saw them during the TB SYS.
    edited October 2020
    /deleted rant 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i was so excited for getting the wings that kim said in the call and nothing happened :( so unfair 
    edited October 2020
    @ClaraKKH I mean if the Glu employees were intentionally slacking and the game quality & dissatisfaction was going downhill and Glu the company didn’t want that, they’d fire the employees & rehire a better design team 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @ClaraKKH I agree it’s probably a money issue but also think that it could be that Glu doesn’t assign enough employees/work hours to this game. A small team unable to work overtime hours can only do so much. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.