🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m in love with the TS dress and earnable bird 🥰
    I would be happy if so just stay in top 5 😊
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So no wings as gift? 😱
    Why did she say this in the call? I’m so confused now.
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    In the call Kim said that SHE received wings as a gift, not that we would be getting them. Though they had to know we all would’ve read it quickly and assumed wrong, sometimes it feels like they mess with us on purpose 😂
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    With so many events, I can imagine that it is stressful for designers to create new outfits every week
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @PhotogMuse I’m pretty sure the photobooth is different than the voting booth, the TS wings should work find in the VB? I saw them during the TB SYS.
    I haven't voted much in the TB SYS, so that is good to know!!  The voting booth has been SO glitchy lately and when I first tried to use the wings in the photobooth, it did that half-naked glitch or it would switch to the fairy wings and I thought it would pop up in the voting booth too.  
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I’ve only gotten to the second earnable like twice so far so here’s to hoping I can get to the bird 😢 if not I may have to stop myself from buying a triple threat just for the bird. 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Not too bothered about the wings being switched to 1st place but to switch the bird from the first earnable to the last has made me soooo sad because I know I won’t have a chance of getting it since I have nothing that relates to the theme totally ruined it for me😂
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is there any update on the booth glitch for the previous SYS wings?  I started the last SYS a day and half late to try to avoid TBs, and still ended up with one in my group.  So I ended up buying tickets for the first time ever to get those feather wings and I'm really regretting it to be honest (even though the design is so beautiful and makes such amazing costumes) because I promised myself not to throw money at this game when they don't listen to complaints, but also because now I will get downvoted and/or reported as a hacker if I actually use them when they are the most useful.  This is really frustrating.  

@PhotogMuse how were you able to dye the second set of wings since we haven't even started that sys yet? Or are those a different pair I don't recall seeing them before
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @rose2797 I just checked with my wings, but there is a glitch in the photo booth that shows those new wings instead of the angel ones. If you have the angel wings from last weekends SYS dyed, they dye the new ones too. It's just a glitch I think
    Platform: iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited October 2020
    rose2797 said:
    @KalindaKing Is there any update on the booth glitch for the previous SYS wings?  I started the last SYS a day and half late to try to avoid TBs, and still ended up with one in my group.  So I ended up buying tickets for the first time ever to get those feather wings and I'm really regretting it to be honest (even though the design is so beautiful and makes such amazing costumes) because I promised myself not to throw money at this game when they don't listen to complaints, but also because now I will get downvoted and/or reported as a hacker if I actually use them when they are the most useful.  This is really frustrating.  

@PhotogMuse how were you able to dye the second set of wings since we haven't even started that sys yet? Or are those a different pair I don't recall seeing them before
    It's the glitch! She dyed the angel wings and the new wings appeared dyed in the photobooth.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @lulula oh weird, I had like 2 ticket buyers over 2000 points by the end so had no chance to get them and had no clue about the glitch. Hopefully they fix that before this sys so people don't lose points in the voting booth!
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I don't have any fairy like long dresses, wings or the long ears. Should I even bother to participate? Lol

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I love how ghostly the wings look dyed the aqua colour!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Oh, has the twinkling star aura been mentioned.  That says Fairytale to me.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    I don't have the second set of wings, that's how those three outfits look in the photobooth right now.  I was worried that's how they would show up in the voting booth, too, but @charlottegold very kindly said she's seen the feather wings showing up correctly in the TB SYS voting booth.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    well... I have nothing for this theme. the ~only~ thing I own is the elf ear hair so now I really really really want the TS dress and wings so I have kylie’s entire fairy halloween look🥺 last week I BARELY lost in a TB-ing battle and i’m still SOOOO salty I used two extra tickets but didn’t get the wings😩 I die a little inside looking at everyone’s inspo wearing them. doubt i’ll vote much since I know i’m gonna see the wings a ton. probably going to use the elf hair with gowns and prayyyy it scores well🤞🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Because the wings are mainly the most fairy like thing I have in my wardrobe watch me dye that in every colour there is in this game and constantly try to unlock it lol
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    watch me going to Kim's house hoping for some gift.. I'm actually hurt

Dolls you wanna know pathetic?  I was recording the gameplay, and have record of me stupidly going to BevHills.  No Kim, no nothin. Except a candy bowl and a sign that said Happy Birthday Kim.  There was a table,And I think there was a present for her, gifts for the indisposed Birthday Girl.  Lol.   

Edit to add, and Inleft a date to go check.   Lol
    I tapped at the table and got an energy bolt. Was there always a tappable in that location that I didnt know of?
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @pristineperson lol that’s a better gif 😂
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I feel like I’m one of the few people who got the message right. She never said she was going to gift us something, she said that SHE got wings as a gift bc of her birthday (I guess) and now she’s flying above the clouds lol. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.