🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you please tell the team to maybe make the Kollections be a choice for us, or something, instead of it being in a ridiculous rotation? I’m so tired of waiting around only to be disappointed with my choices, which are usually so boring. I’ve been wanting that butterfly gown Kollection for so long and it’s yet to show up! But, yet the ones that I get all the time and don’t need, do 🙄 Also, to reduce the cost of stars - its stupidly expensive  
    I have been waiting for AGES for the Cloud Nine kollection but I have not gotten it since it came out. I would spend all my KStars just to get that bundle but I always end up getting the old ones that I will never spin because the quality isn't so great. I wonder how the rotations work...
    Platform: iOS
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The last three days my videos have been went from 10 to 5 

is this happening anyone else? I really hope this isn’t classic glu messing with us AGAIN 😤
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Stumbled upon this old promo & it makes me so sad we never got the floral dress. I’d do anything for that. 🥺
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

Stumbled upon this old promo & it makes me so sad we never got the floral dress. I’d do anything for that. 🥺
    Oh my god, I would do anything for that dress 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    So it's Kim's birthday today. Are we not getting any gift or anything? Just that 2000 Kash? 🤡 Cause that would be really dissapointing.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Wow @samaaanthaaa I hope they release it as separates! I love the tshirt 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Deleted as posted in wrong thread sorry!
    I play on iOS
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Our new mini update with bug fixes (11.4.1) is now available on Android!
    I hav seen  many lose their whole game process after updating, I won't update till this gets fixed. Also could you please resolve my subscription glitch I have not yet received a reply back and the glu in-game support team is no help either 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AliBryant I haven’t had a second daily box all year. Probably since at least March.
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    @AliBryant I haven’t had a second daily box all year. Probably since at least March.
    Have y'all tried leaving the daily box page  for example click on the + to view k stars videos/offers then go back to the daily box if that makes any sense. You may have to try a few times but always works for me tge watch video button will always appear eventually. I am on androud idk what system your on or if it works on other systems.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Super thankful for my choices!  I really want the Cinderella dress, and I’m struggling to not open more. Should I open more?
    agree- open 1 more
    like - open 2 more
    awesome- open 3 more
    lol - save for BF
    Mildly bummed, but the hat will come in handy!  4 items for 180 k stars and I like 3 of em - not too bad
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Opened a couple of Halloween boxes and one of the items i got was the hat... I have no idea how to style it, here’s my attempt:

How did y’all style this hat? i can’t decide if i hate it or love it 😂

Also, the fairy dress and butterfly aura as well as the hair w the flowers never showed up in ANY of my palettes! i opened about 10 or so palettes and i am convinced that this is rigged hahah 💀

Now i need to resist opening more because i want to spin the new kollection tomorrow...

BF savings? we don’t know her 💅🏻
    (watch me regret this next month)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @AliBryant Same here. I stopped having a 2nd one a few days after the free daily videos issue started on iOS and it didn’t come back after the fix. And yes @Gingerkkh, closing the game, watching videos, etc. used to work when this randomly happened before but not anymore.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    hey @KalindaKing my free daily videos kinda stopped working since the last mini android update?
    uh hi
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I just noticed the gesture of my doll. I don't know that it's new or old (maybe I let my doll held handheld too much so I couldn't see the gesture?)

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Opened a couple of Halloween boxes and one of the items i got was the hat... I have no idea how to style it, here’s my attempt:

How did y’all style this hat? i can’t decide if i hate it or love it 😂

Also, the fairy dress and butterfly aura as well as the hair w the flowers never showed up in ANY of my palettes! i opened about 10 or so palettes and i am convinced that this is rigged hahah 💀

Now i need to resist opening more because i want to spin the new kollection tomorrow...

BF savings? we don’t know her 💅🏻
    (watch me regret this next month)
    Those eyes look amazing on your doll! I got them in the Halloween boxes and I’m still trying to figure out a style where they could work on mine. 
    Edited to add: And the hat looks perfect! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

does this dress will be available during bf?
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Lums said:

does this dress will be available during bf?
    This dress was released last year in Halloween  boxes, so it’s only available in Halloween boxes 
    iOS player 

• claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    what was that call lol 
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    aw simons so cute 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    claranax said:
    what was that call lol 
    It was that Simon butcalled me and then he finally heard me said he hope I didn’t heard anything. Then I asked what, and he said that he was telling Maria I’m the best or something 😂 I picked option: nice save up Simon and got 3 kstars. 
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.