🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Do Glu employees beta test this game for glitches & clothing issues? If not I would happily do it ☺️☺️
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts

Can anyone guess who my doll is dressed as? Hint: It started with an AIM message
     I watched this movie like fifty times or so! Yo look beautiful and you have my vote 🤩 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I opened another halloween box hoping I would get the elf hair or the cinderella dress but I got the purple bag instead 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited October 2020
    The last update description in the app store says that we’re going to have the new kollection on october 23... So we won’t be able to try it on the first day of sys.  
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    greeneyeddove437 said: Thank you so much!! 🥰 I love this movie so much! Hilary Duff is so amazing. She is a role model for life and so lovely
    I totally agree! I feel like I grew up with her and seeing her go through some changes definitely made it easier for me to start accepting myself 🤍
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    jhabs said:

@racheltheestallion can you tell me what’s funny about my post? Or was it a mistake? 
    I’ll message you
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @jhabs kind of irrelevant but how do you see who reacted to your post? 😅 I’m on iPhone aswell and someone loled at one of my looks once, and I couldn’t see who did it 😂😂 its haunted me since 😂😅
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @KalindaKing have you met Kim in real life?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @kittykatx idk where this option is on android but on iphone if you click the button on the left side of the site address you can request for desktop site and click on the react to see who reacted (although its kinda inconvenient at least for me)
    I communicate in memes
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Katerina said:
    @kittykatx idk where this option is on android but on iphone if you click the button on the left side of the site address you can request for desktop site and click on the react to see who reacted (although its kinda inconvenient at least for me)
    That worked for me! Tysm! 💜
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?
    Sometimes i wait to see how it scored 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    So I know the theme is fairytale and of course we can be anything like princess etc 
    But I feel like just fairies are going to get good votes 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hoping I can get good scores despite people not voting for the wings, which is whatever. I don't have any Halloween costumes otherwise 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    @charlottegold yesss,I was going to use the books too.😁 I suppose I thought the monkey could be a much cuter version of the Beast but I probably shouldn't use him,maybe for a Jasmine-esque look instead. Thanks for your feedback!💖
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ugh this is gonna be terrible l'll just play for my 3 diamonds thanks
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I think there's a glitch in the photo booth. I tried to put some looks together to post them here, but when I put the TS wings from last week on, the new unreleased wings show up 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Kalinda said she's off work a couple days, so....no spoilers today?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
     Kween_of_the_Kastle said:
    Kalinda said she's off work a couple days, so....no spoilers today?
    Maybe she gave em to Koko and she'll be posting them but I'm sure there will be spoilers 
    I communicate in memes
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I don't why. Don't ask me why. But would you guys vote for this look?

Yes, especially if you add the fruit basket/birds handhelds, if you have them of course! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I have never felt so unprepared for a theme. I guess I’ll play for the diamonds this week and hope for the best 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm going to ignore some of Kim's call, because I want to use some darker looks.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I was really excited for a fairytale theme but the wings changed everything 💔
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Same! I'm so excited to use my dark fairy/angel/witch look but at the same time I'm almost certain it will flop 💔

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.