🗳️🔁SYS-TB 10/19/20 Rooftop Patio Party - Happy 40th Birthday Kim! 🎂🎁

Comments

• kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    All the items in my last box sucked lol. Absolutely not what I was hoping for. What even is the point of these boxes?! I regret buying a ticket. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Whatever, add it to the energy I'm saving for the weekend. 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited October 2020

my scores are so bad this SYS, I am definitely not going to make it to the final box but hopefully I’ll stay in top 5 and get a TS box 🤞🏼
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Thanks to you dolls and your great inspiration I was able to reach the final box for the first time ever. And now I am in top five in my group😄 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. I guess voters got tired of seeing the same outfits, I can't blame them lol

And I got energy in my second earnable box...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Thanks, I hate it. Dye in both boxes

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

So happy I picked an item in my second box after getting dye in my first.

However, @KalindaKing I can't remember the odds of getting an item, but there's about 100 items I don't have. Why is there only 1 in my palette?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 6-12 🦋

Glad to have gotten another item ☺️ I think it's the best pick in the palette! 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    You know that usual feeling of oooohhhh I'm in first rn, I hope nobody overtakes me last minute because I'm so excited? Yeah, I have zero of that feeling, will probably end up 3rd or 4th and am just thinking "oh darn, only 3 drops of dye instead of 6"

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Final looks. If only I could’ve had these scores consistently 😢 tried some other outfits since swimwear didn’t work well for me like it did for everyone else 

And I’m gonna go cry over this 🙃
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
     Im cursed or something? My scores getting so bad 😭 so no top 5 and probably no second box for me 😭 nothing works for me, but others gets hight scores with same looks 🥺
    edit: okay I checked I might get second box  🤞🏻

Don't let the voters get you down, your doll is a beaut and deserved better <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Now I have the necklace to get and then I’ve completed this set 😊
    I’m yet to win 1st in the weekly sys so I’m hoping no one swoops in last minute 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Lmao my scores were good then slowly got worse 💀 but I’m currently in first. 

lowest

Highest

Fav

Got the last box on my 13th look. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @KaylaJ thank you 🥺 💕
    iOS player 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

not to be dramatic, but this should be ILLEGAL!!!
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2020
    i usually don’t make it to the second box and this is my reward for decent scores 😂😂😂 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Damn, what a horrible palette 😂 I am actually glad I got the dyes instead of that hideous hair or energies. Would have been happier with kstars tho. 

I have a ton of items left from those boxes and this is what I get. Really terrible. Please improve them, just please! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This was such a lovely TS board! I wish it could stay like this but it will change with our last tickets. Shoutout to lexi and jenessa💙

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    thanks for this f*cking sh*t 😍
    seriously, WHY the hell we still can get energy from this boxes? and i think the dye is okay, but put at least 5.
    again, I started to play in april and I missed too many items, so why only 2 items in my palette?

• NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    So close... And there's three ticket buyers in my group so I probably won't get one of those boxes either. Oh well, there's always next week.

iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt your doll is gorgeous in all of those looks but I haven’t seen gowns be the popular pick in this event, seems to be mostly swimsuits unless I am missing something?? 😬
    I agree! I am seeing swimsuits and casualer dresses as the popular pick but I've tried every swimsuit and I'm just bombing. If I'm gonna fail at least I'll do so wearing my new favourite dress 😂Thank you for the feedback and saying my doll is gorgeous 💞 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

Whatever, add it to the energy I'm saving for the weekend. 
    Oh my gosh that is the hair I've been waiting and hoping for! It's amazing that you even had it in your palette. :smiley:
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    ok well i got this hair i will never wear in my gb. how i was able to miss the 5 dyes is beyond me

that’s for amateurs
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Really wish glu would rethink the prizes. These boxes are hard to earn and to get 3 dye drops or energy is just depressing. At least put rare dye in or a diamond or two. I can’t even be bothered to play anymore as the effort isn’t worth the reward! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    All the items in my last box sucked lol. Absolutely not what I was hoping for. What even is the point of these boxes?! I regret buying a ticket. 
    I think this hairstyle is super cute! I think it will do well in SYSs like the recent Ivy league one 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I hate these stupid boxes 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.