🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, question. If you start the SYS, do you submit 2 looks accordingly or 1 look and wait for the votes first?

I used to do two at once, but I've decided to submit one and wait. This way if it's a say Flower Power theme and is misunderstood, I don't have two 70s looks in the voting booth while people are voting for floral designs. Plus, this gives me time to see how it scored, how others are doing, and really get a good look at what's doing well in the voting booth. Plus, I'm not in any danger of my doll being paired up against itself.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @jhabs why do you literally call out every person who disagrees or even just “lol”s at your post? Like if you genuinely want to know then message them idk why you do it over the discussion. I’ve seen it multiple times which is why I ask. Everyone has different opinions but instead of being rude about it or feeling the need to comment, people just put ‘lol’ but I don’t understand the need to call out people for deadass putting ‘lol’

last time the person said it was an accident and like you were very catty immediately and it was apparent the embarrassment that that user felt so like if you’re trying for an answer then DM them but if you’re just calling out anyone with a different opinion then yours and trying to be rude then continue but yikes

@datesaremyfave The irony of this whole situation where you mention that one girl who confused the reaction button and her being called out for no reason when you basically did the same thing to @jhabs just now... it was me who called out the other girl and I’m the one who usually asks people why they lol my posts. 
    The thing is, when I get lols on my inspo posts or SYS looks, I don’t ask about that because hey, different tastes, maybe someone thinks my doll is ugly etc. I only ask people why they reacted like that when they do it with my posts where I criticize the new update/newly added (and unwanted) features or Glu in general. I even explained that when I admitted I was in the wrong with the girl you had to bring up yesterday for some reason:

So, if you have anything to say to me, my messages are open, since you’re not a fan of this kind of discussion on the open forum. And same goes to people who agreed with your post because some of you definitely happily agreed with me when I (wrongfully) called out this other person back in September lol funny how things have changed in a whole month and a week. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    could someone with last weeks wings please use the photo booth glitch to show what this weeks wings look like in all dyes ? 🥺💞 tia
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Me..
    Comes to the forum for inspo... reads a few comments...

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just got sad family news, so where I usually would try to diffuse this stuff, imma just do this while looking at my clock for an appropriate drinking time

kadamisia said:
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Same! I'm so excited to use my dark fairy/angel/witch look but at the same time I'm almost certain it will flop 💔

That is soooo gorgeous! I'm not attached to the TS wings this SYS so will probably do a look like this because, hey, you can't have a good fairytale without a bada$$ villain!!!! 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I don't why. Don't ask me why. But would you guys vote for this look?

Yes, especially if you add the fruit basket/birds handhelds, if you have them of course! 
    Actually I don't have the fruit basket but I do have a green shoulder bird that I can use. I hope it is a VIP event so I can purchase the bird handheld. Btw, thank you so much for the advice, this will really make my look pop. 😊
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Thank you so much ❤️ And I agree, I was always rooting for the villans when I was little 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Is the elf ear hair available for diamonds? I tried to get it in the Halloween boxes . There’s absolutely no reason for me needing it I’m just in love with it 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020

Noo lie I finna rock this like every SYS event. #SpendThoseStars #KimLovesMyWallet 
    If I could gift stars / VIP clothes to others to help, I def would! 
    "All you need is a faith, trust, and a little pixie dust" -Peterpan 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    I opened another halloween box hoping I would get the elf hair or the cinderella dress but I got the purple bag instead 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    I opened one in the same hopes and got a random red pump........
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    lologslay said:

Noo lie I finna rock this like every SYS event. #SpendThoseStars #KimLovesMyWallet 
    If I could gift stars / VIP clothes to others to help, I def would! 
    "All you need is a faith, trust, and a little pixie dust" -Peterpan 
    Welcome and beautiful 😍💗
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Katerina said:
    abasili93 said:
    I'm just going to have a Bubblegum Pink revival for this SYS.
    I haven't a single pair of wings (not that GLU's made us a real chance to get them) and I won't vote for anyone who had the last SYS' wings - I am still mad for all the TBs buying their way to the first prize. 
    This is why I'm afraid of using last week's TS earnable even though I won it without buying tickets and actually forgetting to submit the 14th look, I knew non excessive ticket buyers and people who won it in a chill ts will suffer 🥺

(I'm not throwing shade at you particularly just to clarify I can imagine how bad your ts mustve been, the problem I'm implying is how no cap on ts/not taking average for score is actually ruining ts prizes)
    @Katerina obviously I was being ironic and I don't think I would have the real chance to make a difference even if I follow my strategy, since wings is going to be on theme and voted by the majority of the voters.
    That said (and obviously It is not personal) I admit that my strategy could appear unfair to those who achieved the first price without extra tickets, but it is as unfair as having four or five TBs in your TS - as it was my case last week.
    So maybe not voting for those wings in particular could mean not to downgrade you, but to prefer other gamers which - like me - just lost the possibility to win last weekend (and also this weekend, cause they don't have items) 'cause some crazy TB just decided to score a 2750 with 28 tickets for assuring them the first prize.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Glu I think we should also get weekly quests to earn diamonds because it takes a lot of time to save 25 diamonds for a single dress and below average number of diamonds are given during sys event. I know that the diamonds replaced k-stars as the hottest currency and are not to be given like a freebie but many people would like to get a diamond business or 12 hour gigs to get some diamonds. Thank you!
    I would def do 12 hr shoots for diamonds. I typically cringe whenever I get that long of an assignment but a few diamonds as reward would be nice. Especially because there aren’t many events of this length. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    lulula said:
     So this kollecrion FINALLY came into my rotation and I am so desperate for this SYS I blew like 500 KStars for the bundle 😭😭😭 lord help me 

(of course I got it on my 7th spin 🙄)

I had this kollection last week and guess what I got? dye and energy. No kidding. I already had the clutch so that was expensive lol
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

These are gorgeous!! So creative 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing have you met Kim in real life?
    She could have but I remember a year ago she said she didn’t meet her yet but other people connected to her.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    letus said:
    lulula said:
     So this kollecrion FINALLY came into my rotation and I am so desperate for this SYS I blew like 500 KStars for the bundle 😭😭😭 lord help me 

(of course I got it on my 7th spin 🙄)

I had this kollection last week and guess what I got? dye and energy. No kidding. I already had the clutch so that was expensive lol
    Seriously it’s so bad😭 spending hundreds of KStars for dye and energy is so shady of Glu 
    Platform: iOS
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @jhabs why do you literally call out every person who disagrees or even just “lol”s at your post? Like if you genuinely want to know then message them idk why you do it over the discussion. I’ve seen it multiple times which is why I ask. Everyone has different opinions but instead of being rude about it or feeling the need to comment, people just put ‘lol’ but I don’t understand the need to call out people for deadass putting ‘lol’

last time the person said it was an accident and like you were very catty immediately and it was apparent the embarrassment that that user felt so like if you’re trying for an answer then DM them but if you’re just calling out anyone with a different opinion then yours and trying to be rude then continue but yikes

@datesaremyfave The irony of this whole situation where you mention that one girl who confused the reaction button and her being called out for no reason when you basically did the same thing to @jhabs just now... it was me who called out the other girl and I’m the one who usually asks people why they lol my posts. 
    The thing is, when I get lols on my inspo posts or SYS looks, I don’t ask about that because hey, different tastes, maybe someone thinks my doll is ugly etc. I only ask people why they reacted like that when they do it with my posts where I criticize the new update/newly added (and unwanted) features or Glu in general. I even explained that when I admitted I was in the wrong with the girl you had to bring up yesterday for some reason:

So, if you have anything to say to me, my messages are open, since you’re not a fan of this kind of discussion on the open forum. And same goes to people who agreed with your post because some of you definitely happily agreed with me when I (wrongfully) called out this other person back in September lol funny how things have changed in a whole month and a week. 
    hey that's me
    uh hi
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @gicela I think all three could work depending on what kind of look you submit !! 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @PixiDust thank you☺️ I’ll definitely try them all and see what happens haha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.