❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    seems like a pajama and futuristic sys is in our future maybe? i like the earnables and im not gonna chase but im definitely gonna wish HARD to get that fan! kollection-wise im happy the wings are in a kollection and not in FG but thats the only item id REALLY want from there i think
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Oooohh I love the eyes
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Oh my k-stars are in REAL DANGER! 
    Jim Carrey - Somebody Stop Me GIF by The GIF Farmer  Gfycat
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited October 2020
    OH MY GOD THAT KOLLECTION 😍😍😍😍 
    i’m deceased 💀💀👻👻 
    my stars are in danger because i really want that WHOLE pixy outfit 😍😍😍 not sure what to do. 🤯🤯🤯
    THANK YOU @kokokokonut 😊❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    I feel pretty neutral on the earnable items themselves but I’m happy that they’re something different! I’m sure it’ll all come in handy.

GB items are cute but I wish they were in the original pink and I won’t be chasing. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    We’re getting some lovely unique items this weekend 💕😊 love to see it !
    Also I’m glad it’s a dating event, I strangely enjoy them 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll be waiting to see how the earnable eyes look on my doll. This sentence would sound creepy if people didn't know the context, but my doll really needs more eyes. 
    Platform: Android

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh my God I love the dress and all 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I need the Dalmatian 🥺
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @lulula husbands give you a little bit of energy just like pets, but I think it's only once per day instead of every 4 hours like pets

Other than that nothing lol I remember there are some clothes you receive from your partner but I don't think you need to be married for it

You know speaking of other places that give energy I remember when you are VIP you can talk to the bartenders to get some energy, or at least k remember it being like that with the old VIP membership, I never tried the new ones so I don't know if it's still like that. It blew my mind when I noticed it lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    . I can’t wait to dye things purple. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Omg!!! I just love everything!!! Getting that Kollection for sure!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I hope the puppy is in the pets section otherwise if it’s in the handhelds imagine you dyeing it lmao
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    this will be available again, the price shown is Canadian
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Do we have a new FG this week?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020

Gonna need help to not spin that whole Kollection trying to get the puppy or wings

@pristineperson. Probably like the other dog, Misc, sadly not able to dye 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited October 2020
    KaylaJ said:

Gonna need help to not spin that whole Kollection trying to get the puppy or wings

@pristineperson. Probably like the other dog, Misc, sadly not able to dye 
    It’s fine, either way it’s an amazing handheld!
    edited May 2021
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    So for the people who date NPCs during dating events, doesn’t that mean your limited to just 1 hr dates? I’m sure if you get the 4 energy $$$ action it’s fast but expensive but if the love guru or something else pops up before it gets very energy draining ☹️ I always date my husband because we did the math at some point and figured the four hour dates are best for energy. Or am I missing something??? 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The earnable dress I think it is inspired by the infamous Mugler robot dress. Kinda wish it comes with some robot gauntlets that can be worn like gloves but I love it  

I am saving my gold dyes to dye the dress for a Beyoncé in Sweet Dream MV moment. 

IOS Player 
    Lol for everyone in the SYS thread worrying they’re not going to score well because they don’t have wings, the new Kollection’s gotcha. 
    Me 2 Glu:

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So for the people who date NPCs during dating events, doesn’t that mean your limited to just 1 hr dates? I’m sure if you get the 4 energy $$$ action it’s fast but expensive but if the love guru or something else pops up before it gets very energy draining ☹️ I always date my husband because we did the math at some point and figured the four hour dates are best for energy. Or am I missing something??? 
    @charlottegold I agree that it can consume a lot of energy for very few event points, but I do it mostly only for the kstars we get after the 200 industry milestone, ie 4-5 dates and then I delete the contact : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    @charlottegold I agree that it can consume a lot of energy for very few event points, but I do it mostly only for the kstars we get after the 200 industry milestone, ie 4-5 dates and then I delete the contact : )
    I used to only go on dates with my husband, but the past few times I've done a mixture of dating my husband (for longer dates) and dating NPCs up until the first or second milestone for a KStar. It just sucks that you don't really get anything after maxing your relationship which has been the case for me for ages .
    Platform: iOS
    edited October 2020
    @serahyyy @lulula thanks so much for the advice! I didn’t know it was that few dates to get a kstar. 😳 I think I will do what @lulula recommends and switch off. With my longtime husband (who I maxed out forever ago!!) sometimes I get 1 hr dates from him so it would make sense to use a NPC instead! ☺️ 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Dolls I am wondering if I didn't finish this Kollection will it ever come back again?

Cuz I don't want to spend all of my Kstars since next week is a VIP weekend and you know what I mean 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    How do y’all hoard energy? Does energy from pets stack when your energy is full?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ShayShigil no it doesn’t 

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @ShayShigil i don’t do the reality throwback event during the week so all the energy i get from daily boxes, achievements etc stacks up
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃