Free players, when was the last time you got first place?

2Next

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Sahana said:
    🙋🏻‍♀️
    I cannot tell you the amount of 1st place prizes I would have in the bag if it wasn't for TBs 🙃
    #Truth #FreePlayerProblems 

It's really interesting reading all the responses, thank you! It's definitely sad at times being a free player, and there's of course the temptation to join in the paying player bandwagon, but we wouldn't want to give up our 20 free videos right? 😉

For me personally, especially when an update comes around and it isn't that great I'm less disappointed because I know I don't spend money on this game. So that's another perk for us! :)

Yes, it sucks to miss out TS items to a ticket buyer, and it's AWFUL when we are in 1st and then a TB swipes away what could have been ours, but sometimes we have to remind ourselves that it's just a game, and it's just not our day.

That aside, hope we get lucky this weekend (omg another BLOODBATH over the wings aaaah) but i'm sure some of us will be fortunate enough to be in a chill group 🍀 And last but not least...

Tell us if you win this week! We gotta support each other after all ❤️ GOOD LUCK!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got 1st 2 weeks ago with the pink dress. I am guessing people weren’t that into that dress. I have only gotten 1st a handful of times and I’ve been playing for years. I almost always get top 5 though.
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I never got first place on regular SYS (don't remember about weekday). My best was 2nd, got it two times. But I started play just a few months ago. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be careful to keep it on Topic,  to the discussion of when last you hit 1st. Now that the event is open,  we can not let this become  another version of the SYS Thread, posting pictures, scores and other talk about it that would normally go into the SYS or Complaint thread.  .    thanks for understanding. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I've never used a ticket, I still have my free tickets from Simon. For weekend SYSs, the last time I got first was the Paris street style one in May. I got first last week during throwback SYS. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    04/23/2020
    SYS - Roaring 20s

I only got it cuz i participated in the end💀
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I’ve never gotten first place on a sys actually :( I got my first second place recently maybe a couple weeks ago so idk. I’ve only been playing since January or February though so I’ll see what happens! 
  • CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I never could  :'(
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can’t remember the last time I came first, it must’ve been before they added the option to by more tickets! But thanks to coven theme, I got first place.

I think I was lucky enough to be put in a group with no ticket buyers because my final score was 567 and usually I see people at number 1 with at least 700  :open_mouth:

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I got it this time, and the 90s super model ones with no extra tickets. I did use a Simon ticket to snipe my TB on the SYS where we won’t the gold crown and the pretty dress like a month ago. I’ve been playing again since March, but played the first two years the game existed.