โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    So for the people who date NPCs during dating events, doesnโ€™t that mean your limited to just 1 hr dates? Iโ€™m sure if you get the 4 energy $$$ action itโ€™s fast but expensive but if the love guru or something else pops up before it gets very energy draining โ˜น๏ธ I always date my husband because we did the math at some point and figured the four hour dates are best for energy. Or am I missing something???ย 
    I go on 1hr dates at Miraggio Grande and it only takes me 6-7 energy to complete. I do โ€œvintage wineโ€œ and then โ€œexquisite dessertโ€œ or โ€œexpensive drinksโ€œ and Iโ€™m done. Sometimes if those actions donโ€™t show up first it can take up between 2-5 additional energy but most of the time they do show up. And like @serahyyy said, you can get a good amount of kstars by doing 1hr dates with ncpโ€™s. I go on dates with the same guy until I get a kstar, then move on to the other guy and do the same. Thatโ€™s my strategy.ย 
    iOS Player
    Add meย https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    @serahyyy @lulula thanks so much for the advice! I didnโ€™t know it was that few dates to get a kstar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I think I will do what @lulula recommends and switch off. With my longtime husband (who I maxed out forever ago!!) sometimes I get 1 hr dates from him so it would make sense to use a NPC instead! โ˜บ๏ธย 
    Also, 1hr dates with your husband takes a bit more energy to complete than 1hr dates with ncpโ€™s. Idk why.
    iOS Player
    How do yโ€™all hoard energy? Does energy from pets stack when your energy is full?
    From TB boxes, achievements, daily boxes and voting on sys. Once I finish any event I stop wasting energy and just vote vote vote for kstars and energy. That way when the next event starts I have a good amount saved.ย 
    iOS Player
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Does anyone know when double star weekend is ? (:
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @sharonbp95 same unless the stupid love guru comes up and blocks everything ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Omg all the items have me giddy. After a rough week this is the type of stuff I wanna see!!!! The kollection is superb, I want it all. Love how the fembot theme stretches across both looks. Kinda wish there was a little more coverage on the earnable dress tho...ย Idk what I'm gonna do about the kollection and the Halloween boxes. I haven't spent anything on either for a few weeks now. It's getting hard to resist the spending urgeย ๐Ÿ˜ซย 
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @sharonbp95 same unless the stupid love guru comes up and blocks everything ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    I donโ€™t have that yet so I guess Iโ€™ll enjoy it while it lasts ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS Player
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I need a double star weekend so bad yโ€™all there is too much to spend on and not NEAR enough k stars but Iโ€™m still excited hehehehย 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    just wondering if dates in mirragio grand is the quickest way to complete this event or if there is a quicker way? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    just wondering if dates in mirragio grand is the quickest way to complete this event or if there is a quicker way? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
    @jlr224 I would go with Oak in Soho or Monstrobull Center in LAX. Both have actions that cost $650 and takes 4 energy. Mirragio on LV only costs $450 and takes 4 energy but you get less hearts
    Platform: iOS
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @jlr224 fastest is oak in Soho or monstrobull in LAXย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    wow! what a fantastic weekend. the eanrables are super cool and SO unique! hello earnable makeup I love it!! even if itโ€™s not really practical๐Ÿ˜‚ the GBs are to die for!!!! I love austin powers I really hope I get an item because I donโ€™t want to chase... the FG tho๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I just spent so many kstars on stupid halloween boxes and honestly wish I wouldโ€™ve waited to spin that... I want the entire fairy outfit sooooo bad๐Ÿ˜ญ at least I can get it over time as the kollection comes back and not only this weekend๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I've been wanting the kollection ever since spoilers came outย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค I wanted separate wings in-game so badly, and the kollection softens the blow that the other two wings are 1st places prizes only ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿ’•
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Oh my god. Someone mentioning dying the Dalmatian unlocked a deep childhood memory for me! My parents used this movie about a Dalmatian that was dyed different colorsย  as a distraction for when they needed to wrap Christmas presents. Wow. Now I will lobbying for us to dye the dog lol

Operation Dalmatian The Big Adventure 1997 - IMDb
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.ย 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Watch me spend all my k stars ๐Ÿ˜…
    edited May 2021
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love the earnables, they are so unique and interesting. Definitely going to spin on that kollection, that puppy us adorable and also I need those fairy wingsย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Yeah, I guess I am ready to dip my toes into the Konnection again.ย 
    Konnection:

Honest to god the best writing in the game is in konnections

Edit: I posted this before I saw the spoilers and WOW THE EARNABLES ARE SO GOOD
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I thought I wouldnโ€™t open any halloween boxes but I was feeling weird & ended up opening 4 boxes yesterday. Out of 3 palletes I saw 1 ONE item that I liked (the dress that goes w snake hair) (didnโ€™t get it) there were only shoes bags and weird short ย and some hairs I donโ€™t like๐Ÿ˜ฉ I couldโ€™ve spent that 180 kstars so much better!

ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I thought I wouldnโ€™t open any halloween boxes but I was feeling weird & ended up opening 4 boxes yesterday. Out of 3 palletes I saw 1 ONE item that I liked (the dress that goes w snake hair) (didnโ€™t get it) there were only shoes bags and weird short ย and some hairs I donโ€™t like๐Ÿ˜ฉ I couldโ€™ve spent that 180 kstars so much better!
    Same. I actually have most of the Halloween items but there are a few I still want, like 5 out of 12 items. I've opened 3 boxes and got nothing I like. I don't want to open any more and waste my stars ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Does anyone know how to leave your husband without losing fans?ย 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

oh my goddddddd i need those outfits so bad!
    edited May 2021
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ashleyy just delete from your contacts! โ˜บ๏ธ
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @StevieCurry ty ๐Ÿ’–
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @libby that is the one kollection I love everything in it. Especially those shoes and hair. Obviously got the bundle in second spin and have been waiting for it to come during vip's. I think you should go for it, nothing is ugly even if you don't end up with the bundle.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Victorian We should be very lucky to get it during the VIP weekend.