Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @Aninhakkh aww that's a shame! your looks are super beautiful <3
    uh hi
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

2 now??
    I can hear this gif lol
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I think I'll buy the ombre lips, can someone show how it looks in my doll pleeeeease?

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @ronniev your look is so beautiful . I hope it gets a 60.
    @Iridescence thank you so much doll 💖🥺 it ended up with a 43 ☹️ sad but I’m hoping my next look scores better! 
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Do you guys know when it’s going to be vip? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The TS prizes kept giving me some kind of nostalgia... just realised they lowkey reminded me of winx mythix transformation. Good 'ol days! 🧚‍♀️
    @Iridescence your comment made me feel so old!!
    I had to google the mythix transformation because they were enchantix when I used to watch it, I realized it was 2007 so 13 years ago 😨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    ally13 said:
    My first two looks, I would be 1st if didn’t have one ticket buyer in my group 🤡
    Your 1st look was the first that appeared on my VB! Voted for it, loooove it!
    I might use it for inspo if you don’t mind 🤩
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    It's already over for me. #1 in my group has 210 votes😭
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    lologslay said:

Gonna be hell over those fairy wings. Lol 😆😇🥳
    Well you gave yourself a good running start...everybody else is going to play catch me if you can 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    First two looks! I'm definitely going to be dying this dress the whole SYS cause I love the TS wings😭😍 Currently first so I'm hoping for no ticket buyers🙏🏻
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Okay I guess never mind then .-.
    I just had to get it out of me, but it's better if not posted.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Welp....
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Don’t tell TB’s to submit extra tickets later, that’s the only way to pass them when you’re willing to use extra tickets 😭
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    What??!!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    lologslay GIRLLLLLL if you really want those wings why give away your intentions right at the beginning (and start a TB fight) when you could submit necessary amount of extra tickets at the end, that way you'd waste way less money. Ik it's funny to give advice like that but I can't just watch someone spend a ton when they could actually save some with better strategy😫
    you really shouldnt try to help someone who could potentially end up taking your prize away with the same strategy you gave them 🤣 
    I knoww😩 I just can’t help mayself sometimes (never)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    having a better strategy than someone else gives you the advantage to win so why would you share that 😩 maybe its just me. i guess i’m not that nice lol 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ljisce99 said:
    What??!!
    Your look is cute but sometimes less is more! You have a lot of accessories, a dress with a pattern, a handheld, an aura, and the glitter make up. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    lologslay GIRLLLLLL if you really want those wings why give away your intentions right at the beginning (and start a TB fight) when you could submit necessary amount of extra tickets at the end, that way you'd waste way less money. Ik it's funny to give advice like that but I can't just watch someone spend a ton when they could actually save some with better strategy😫
    you really shouldnt try to help someone who could potentially end up taking your prize away with the same strategy you gave them 🤣 
    I mean last minutes assasination isn't even that good. It's just too stressful and if my parents got their money in dollars instead of a worthless (plus I think they are underpaid for the job they do because economy sucks) currency I would just spam 24 tickets from the start to shoo off people. They try to pass me? Just submit another 24 and another and another. 12 tickets is only 9 dollars 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @princessprecious i know i’m just supposed to react on your post but i just wanna say i like the second one because the silver kinda breaks up the pink a little bit!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope this SYS isn't going to be a disappointment.

Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.