🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    So if we don’t have wings or crowns what are we supposed to do? These are the only two fantasy / fairytale things I have and they didn’t score that great. 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited October 2020

I love this lil goth boi and his butterflies so much 

I love this look! I wish boy dolls could wear makeup! I’d constantly hair my bf with dark eyes like this
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I thought it was nice 😭

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    thought these were cute 🥴 

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    ljisce99 said:
    What??!!
    Your look is cute but sometimes less is more! You have a lot of accessories, a dress with a pattern, a handheld, an aura, and the glitter make up. 
    Well maybe , but I just wanted to put some sparkle on my doll because I have no wings 🙁
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    doll in my TS group is wearing 2 first place prizes, this should end well 🙃 lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I miss having this Fashion Goals hairstyle, I bought the fashion goals when it came out but it didn’t get restored on my new game😔
    #moneywellwasted
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

my feelings are HURT
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Tinellat said:

No Disney I guess.. 😔 
    my snow white scored pretty low too, now i tried a cinderella but idk lol it's kinda sad

edit: my cinderella look was pretty bad. omg i hate myself

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020

There’s 4 now.
    I deadass thought the bird was singing literally. I turned my sound option on and turned it up. Then I saw the music notes. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
    Same, I blasted it too.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Off topic, but y’all actually play the game with sound sound on? I turned the sound off a week after downloading and have kept it that way for five years 💀 I’m really curious now though. 
    Like- you play with sound on
    Agree- you play with sound off

I have my sound on and I can't switch it off because then my game freezes and I have to close the tab 🥴 
    So I have to turn off the sound on my phone and because of that I can't listen to music when playing which kinda sucks. Is there any fix to it? It's been like this since I noted it a couple of months ago. @KalindaKing

I hate how the wings do that with a lot of hairstyles.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @soundspretty last week was my first weekend SYS win. I didn't buy tickets. But my look with the wings didn't score well, so there must be plenty of others who feel the same way as you! It's a shame that TBs make TS prizes pretty pointless 😔
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    the halloween ball gown seems to score the best? it’s always the most voted for and it’s my highest scoring look. here’s a comparison against one of my other looks- 
    So if you have it I recommend using it with a bunch of dyes ✨👍🏼
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020

Me versus a ticket buyer. She really want them wings!! I submitted a few more looks cuz I'll proudly take 2nd place. I knew this was gon get messy 🤣

Since making this she is already @700 I don't think no one gonna waste money on wings like her, she got her spot. She should chill. 😆😆 She already claimed all the earnables. 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I think I found/voted for @SamanaKKH in the VB 🙂.  If it was you, it was a beautiful look! 

This is the best my first two looks have EVER scored! I usually get 40's and then 50's on the second day!

I went with the pink and silver dress and voters liked it! 
    The look with the wings I voted for 2 times, I had seen it and I figured it was you, I forgot to screenshot though.
    edited October 2020
    @pristineperson omg thank you so much doll! 💗 I wish I had more pink dye, it seems to be the way forward 😩
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Well I for one am still a bitter b and not voting for any looks with last week's wings or the mermaid dress 😂 

Well thank goodness I am on iOS.
    PS - I won both the mermaid dress & wings fairly 🤷🏼‍♀️ No tickets 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lalana said:
    @soundspretty last week was my first weekend SYS win. I didn't buy tickets. But my look with the wings didn't score well, so there must be plenty of others who feel the same way as you! It's a shame that TBs make TS prizes pretty pointless 😔

@lalana I never submit recent TS items for that reason. It seems the only time I really, really want a TS item (like the mermaid dress and wings) I lose to someone with 1000+ points. I have a ticket stash and have no problem buying/using them, but when it's like that, it's just not worth the fight 
    @soundspretty As someone who has the SYS wings and was lucky to have a chill TS group last week, this is kind of sad. It sucks that we end up turning against each other when we should be mad at Glu for making SYS unfair. I have not come in first in months so I understand being bitter about a first place TS prize that I usually never reach. And although I agree that many other people share the same standpoint as you, I'm still going to use the wings because I really like them, and hopefully my scores will pick up!
    Platform: iOS
    To be fair, I assume half the android players are hackers at this point lol. Plus the mermaid bots after that SYS traumatized me
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

What are the odds of this happening 😮 
    Both outfits are amazing!
    Left was popular vote! Maybe it was the elegant bun?
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
    I mean, the wings are cute, but you're gonna wear them twice a year lol. Thank god glu swapped the TS prizes because I love this dress 😍 I really hope it doesn't dye the nude sections 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.