(Fixed)

pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH General Discussion

Comments

• marpaigemarpaige Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    That’s so frustrating. I’m brand new to the forum so maybe you could ask @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut
    Glu is threatening to delete my game because they misunderstood what I said in my ticket and I don’t know what to do 😭😭😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do you not have the receipts? I get emailed whenever I purchase something but I don't know if that's an option I turned on somehow or what
    Do you not have the receipts? I get emailed whenever I purchase something but I don't know if that's an option I turned on somehow or what
    The other 2 I don’t, because that was on a different device which is now gone, and a different email which is gone too😂 but I do have 1 of them on this device.
    edited March 2021
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    The problem with Glu Support from my experiences, you can get the most clueless unhelpful person or you get an angel who would look into your issues, if they can’t offer solution, some form of compensation would be offered.  

If I am in your position, if I would start a new ticket. And hope you get someone else who can look into your account in depth. 
    IOS Player 
    edited March 2021
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    How do i email Glu?! I saved 24 diamonds and took my third spin of the center stage collection. My game crashed and my diamonds are gone!!! No new items!! I’m furious I want to cry. There’s nothing for that in the help section of the app. I don’t understand how to even contact them. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kristikreme307 On the top left of your game are three lines for a menu, tap that and then the help button. In that screen is a button for Glu support. That will take you to an FAQ section, at the top right is a chat/conversation icon where you can send them a message.
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @soundspretty Thank you!!! I didn’t notice that in all of my panic! Haha. 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I’ve been dealing with not receiving VIP storyline, 50% off clothing etc and I pay $49.99 Gold option and I have only received 1 VIP storyline, I get the 30 K stars and the extra 10 energy bar but I have for months been trying to get my VIP storylines that’s owed to me. I have receipts from apple and my bank because they want me to prove I am a VIP gold well isn’t that what your ID # and Glu # is for so they can look these things up. Still getting the run around no VIP storylines, or other perks except 30 k stars and 10 extra space for energy. I’m just going to cancel because it’s certainly not worth my time when I keep submitting proof but they will come back with other silly questions which I have already answered I. The previous 10 conversions. Very frustrating on such a fun and great 😊 game!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @kristikreme307 Hopefully support will help you. I took a spin on the last one and it didn't give me anything, but it took 12 diamonds. They pretty much told me it was my fault and to get stronger wifi. I have the strongest wifi and unlimited data. I ended up having Kalinda help me and I got my 12 diamonds back. I definitely won't spin another diamond kollection! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @amuyres Your ID number   Is your Glu game number. It lets them look at your game. Yoyr VIP receipts are from an outside factor, so yes they need your receipt to go forward.  If you sent it, did they not respond? I can try and help.  You only had 1 storyline since you started?  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Sorry I messaged you just a second ago, yes only 1 VIP story line. I do receive the 30 K stars and extra space for 10 energy’s so 49. They said 50% off clothes customer service said only when you level up but every time I level up nothing???? Sent receipts from bank and apple but getting the run around for awhile. One person has been trying to help said they would get with the team (which I have heard before but no one ever got back to me) he said he would get back to me personally but still waiting............It’s so frustrating when you pay $49.99 a month and only receive the k stars and extra space for 10 energy bars.