🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Was in top 5 at one point but now dropped waay down cause of TBs 🥴 The wings aren't even much to write home about, save your money! 😅 

For real, we gonna get kollection wings in a few hours too plus I don't think the wings would be usable in a theme after this sys in which we cant even use em (unless tb sys is trick or treat but even then there are other options), this just seems super unnecessary when in reality the real quality™ prize is the gorgeous translucent dress
    I communicate in memes
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I've been loving all Disney recreations I was feeling a little inspiration of my own and did my rendition of Ursala 😅 Just don't have much in my closet to go off on, so it's just for fun and not actually submitting lol
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Decided to take a spin on the new kollection before it left and I’m very happy with my pick. I need these k-stars. I blew my K-stars and went from 900 to 110 in a couple of weeks. Saving for BF / the new Kollection now. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Katerina said:
    Off to a good start after ages, glad voters liked my 'firefly' <3
    I voted for your first look in the VB and loved it 😍😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited October 2020
    haylee7 said:
    Y’allllllll 🥴🥴
    Omg I’ve had the player in second place in my TS group before :\  Good luck doll! I hope you get top 5 💖
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Well, my first two looks flopped hard! I'm not even going to show them here because it's embarrassing but let's just say I'm not even in top ten with those scores and I really want the birdie 😣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

Glu you really need to fix this it is getting worse on Android. No doubt it's costing dolls votes. I've voted 20 times just now & 17 of 20 at least 1 of the dolls in the pair had this glitch all different dresses etc so it's not 1 dress/hand held/etc causing this.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Please relax Miss Marikoko!! Your looks are very pretty and on theme, im sure you’re getting great votes so why are you submitting so many tickets early on!!! Ugh

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Okay so here's the sitch, I really want the butterfly aura but only have 5 Halloween items so the chances of me getting the butterflies from a Halloween box are painfully slim. I have 35 diamonds so I'm thinking I might just screw it and get them with diamonds. I don't have any other auras as I only started playing a few months ago. Thoughts?

Agree - Use your diamonds.
    Like - Try opening more Halloween boxes.
    LOL - Neither, they're not as helpful as I think they'll be.
    Thanks everyone! I used my diamonds to get the butterfly aura and it definitely helped my score 💕

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    cmon Jessica... there’s NO ONE COMPETING 

Platform: iOS
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    paulibt said:
    lunaaa said:

Man now I see why she named her doll like that
    I'm on that group, doing awful 🤦🏻‍♀️
    @lunaaa your doll looks great, hope you catch up
    Your doll looks great too, the voters were so unfair to you! I hope we both end up in top 5, and our TB keeps submitting looks 🙃🙃
    @lunaaa oh thank u ❤️🥺 I was really excited about them
    I'm not even top 10 right now, but maybe I get lucky 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @HannahKKH thank you so much! <3
    I communicate in memes
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I am doing horribly 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Finally managed to piece something together for my third look

Fingers crossed 😬

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    edited October 2020
    463 on day 1?!?
    slow your roll 

• chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    How much free tickets do we get? I typically only get 2 no matter when I start, but today I got 4 tickets. I started in the evening.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Damn Susie we just started the sys....and you’re done 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I rarely vote for 1st place TS prizes, even ones that I won without tickets. I rarely submit my own TS prizes and when I do I'm not surprised if they score low. I personally like the idea of reducing the appeal of TS prizes, if they score low then maybe people will spend less money on them.

Also I often think well that doll obviously won 1st last week, I don't know if the other doll did, so I'll vote for them and give them a chance at having 1st. I also don't vote for the last earnable for the same reason. 

If TS was more fair I'd vote differently 🤷‍♀️ idc if people think it's just being bitter, I'll vote however I want lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Glu should REALLY have a limit of times that you can buy tickets!!!  HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEBODY IN MY GAME HAS 495 VOTES ON DAY 1?! Plus who in the world has that much money to spend on a game!!!!??? It’s honestly getting tiring playing sys when there’s no chance at winning. I would post a screenshot but my phone is acting up. It’s honestly so ridiculous. 
    edited October 2020
    Nvm I didn't finish the thread lol. 
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Accidentally submitted an extra ticket thinking the time had passed for a free ticket 😣

First four looks 🥴

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.