🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

3rd look was a fail. Maybe I should switch to plain gowns or bridal gowns. 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The rule of pairing is really unfair and unreasonable 😤
    With the same look, some dolls get high score while others get low score
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I honestly really get frustrated because we write our opinions here, the opinions that do matter because we are the ones giving glu money and playing their game and at the end of the day glu doesn’t do anything about it. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I hope no one gets offended by this but if you guys want to Glu to change the whole ticket thing then tell them another way to earn money because they’re earning money with that, they’re not going to take it away just because people complain about it, I know it’s not fair and I find it really bad that most of people never get the first place because there’s other people who purchase tickets but that’s just the game, that’s how it is. You can play for free or purchase things, all games are like this. 

Edit: I hope it makes sense what I’m trying to say. I’m not defending TB in any way but the reality is that I really doubt they will change anything about the tickets if they’re gaining money with it. 
    I hope no one gets offended by this but if you guys want to Glu to change the whole ticket thing then tell them another way to earn money because they’re earning money with that, they’re not going to take it away just because people complain about it, I know it’s not fair and I find it really bad that most of people never get the first place because there’s other people who purchase tickets but that’s just the game, that’s how it is. You can play for free or purchase things, all games are like this. 

Edit: I hope it makes sense what I’m trying to say. I’m not defending TB in any way but the reality is that I really doubt they will change anything about the tickets if they’re gaining money with it. 
    Sure, you are totally right, I’m not saying they should take that away, I’m saying they should have a limit of times. People literally buy like 15 tickets in arrow the first day at the same time. It’s not fair, I personally find it fair if it’s the last day and you really want to get to number 1 but dang...sys is suppose to be a competion to see who can get 1st , 2nd and 3rd place not to see who only gets 2nd, 3rd, 4 and 5th just because someone has $100 only for the game. 
    Glu should think about all their games not only the ones that have money. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited October 2020
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

Please relax Miss Marikoko!! Your looks are very pretty and on theme, im sure you’re getting great votes so why are you submitting so many tickets early on!!! Ugh

Like this is totally disgusting and unfair for ellyelephant and the other players. Glu added this sys to keep us entertained in the game and to make money but honestly this is just pushing people away a from the game...except the people that only have money for the game of course. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    laura014 said:

Sure, you are totally right, I’m not saying they should take that away, I’m saying they should have a limit of times. People literally buy like 15 tickets in arrow the first day at the same time. It’s not fair, I personally find it fair if it’s the last day and you really want to get to number 1 but dang...sys is suppose to be a competion to see who can get 1st , 2nd and 3rd place not to see who only gets 2nd, 3rd, 4 and 5th just because someone has $100 only for the game. 
    Glu should think about all their games not only the ones that have money. 
    Yes of course they can implement other things but with that logic they need to limit the purchase of any other currency and I’m not sure if they can actually do that like put a limit per game for that. I think it’s complicated to do. 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Seeing everyone with the wings on the voting booth is hurting me more than I thought it would 😭 the ts group was a bloodbath and I had no chance
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I really hope we'll get the nighttime effect in the VB later in the day, please Glu 🥺
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Obsessed with this look. 😍 I voted for it 3 times. 
    She's in my group and is a big time TB 😩 but I have to agree, she's turning out looks
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Would you guys vote for something like this? An ice fairy type look? I don’t have many items to match the theme so my creativity is coming through lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So, a couple of important glitches I (personally) haven't seen before:

First off, the hair from the mermaid FG isn't showing properly (pic 1), same with other very long sleek wavy middle part hairstyle. I don't know how to describe it lol, the one I remember seeing on @AmyMimi some time before. 

But most importantly, sometimes wings from the fairy costume and Cloud 9 bundle aren't showing up in the VB!!

I've never seen that before and maybe it can explain the low scores. Super unfair tho, because wings are important for this particular theme. Just a heads up for you dolls! 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    She's in my group and is a big time TB 😩 but I have to agree, she's turning out looks
    Oop- should’ve kept my votes to myself. 😩 I’ll probably still vote for her, she’s really serving. Just wish she’d compete with her skills, not her money. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    The rule of pairing is really unfair and unreasonable 😤
    With the same look, some dolls get high score while others get low score
    Yes!! And when it’s two really bad looks one of them will get a high score even though it’s trash. It’s not fair to people who put real effort into their outfits. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Oop- should’ve kept my votes to myself. 😩 I’ll probably still vote for her, she’s really serving. Just wish she’d compete with her skills, not her money. 
    Honestly, I would too if were anyone else 😅 Definitely agree with you though.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    4 TB in my group... so I’m in 5th 🥴
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    scores 1-3! 👸🏽 scores are a bit lackluster because i love these looks (especially the 3rd one), but at least i’m on track for the earnables! 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    I don’t mind having energy and kash as rewards in the voting booth, I still need to buy a lot of thing with kash in the game and I like to save energy for the weekend event. What I don’t like is the amount we earn!! I mean 3 energy??? 200 kash??? What am I supposed to do with that??? Please glu, make it at least 10 energy and 1000 kash. Less than that it’s pointless and very frustrating. I would actually vote a lot more if the rewards were better than this.
    I honestly stopped voting because of that, I only go to the voting section when I first sys to see what theme actually is when I don’t know what to do but other then that I don’t even vote it’s not worth it. Sorry if this bothers anybody.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I missed a ticket.😭😭 SYS starts at 12:35am where I'm at and I usually stay up but sometimes,it's hard.😭💔
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    First 2 looks

iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.