🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

girl 😧😧😧
    her looks are cute and on theme tho but that’s just so much money for virtual wings on DAY ONE
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @laura014 Sure, you are totally right, I’m not saying they should take that away, I’m saying they should have a limit of times. People literally buy like 15 tickets in arrow the first day at the same time. It’s not fair, I personally find it fair if it’s the last day and you really want to get to number 1 but dang...sys is suppose to be a competion to see who can get 1st , 2nd and 3rd place not to see who only gets 2nd, 3rd, 4 and 5th just because someone has $100 only for the game. 
    Glu should think about all their games not only the ones that have money. 
    I know we all wish this but it will literally never happen. Glu wants to make money and one way they do that is from people buying tickets. Why would they ever limit the amount of money people could spend on their game? It just doesn’t make sense to me!
    But changing the prize system like @femaleotakugeek said would be great! 😍🥰
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    luna54 said:
    FAM WTF 
    I am literally Little Red Riding Hood
    out of you know, the ACTUAL FAIRYTALE????

I’m mad lol 
    @luna54 I voted for your look! It floored me that it wasn't popular pick against a generic gown, I don't know what people are thinking 😔
    Thank you!!! Was excited for this theme I thought it’d be cool to use the stuff we don’t really use but I guess it’s just turned into another gown theme lol
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I rarely vote for 1st place TS prizes, even ones that I won without tickets. I rarely submit my own TS prizes and when I do I'm not surprised if they score low. I personally like the idea of reducing the appeal of TS prizes, if they score low then maybe people will spend less money on them.

Also I often think well that doll obviously won 1st last week, I don't know if the other doll did, so I'll vote for them and give them a chance at having 1st. I also don't vote for the last earnable for the same reason. 

If TS was more fair I'd vote differently 🤷‍♀️ idc if people think it's just being bitter, I'll vote however I want lol. 
    Sorry but do you know there are TB who don’t wear TS prizes? 
    You do you girl, but in my POV it’s lame because if it’s on theme then you’re taking a vote from that person just because she’s wearing a TS prize lol
    Oh wow no I didn't know that, Omg you blew my mind 😮🙄 I didn't even mention ticket buyers in my comment lol. You trying to tell me how to vote is lame. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts

I am DONE looooool I just wanted a fun theme for once 🥴
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I own no wings or Halloween costumes, I am going for my own princess look and I hope voters keep liking my looks! too bad for the ticket buyer 🥺 

edit for typos as usual
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    clarizzo said:
    scores 1-3! 👸🏽 scores are a bit lackluster because i love these looks (especially the 3rd one), but at least i’m on track for the earnables! 

@clarizzo your looks definitely deserve better 🥺💕 I’m in love with your second look 😍 so pretty !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I hate this sys!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

I hate this sys!!
    That’s crazy... So sorry, your looks are so beautiful!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I've been dreading this SYS, so I started 1 ticket late
    And I have absolutely no clue where to go from here. These wings are all I have🥺
    And here is my TS board😅

Oh well, I've had my days🤷‍♀️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

I love the look on the left! The dress on the right is gorgeous but the way she styled it really doesn’t do it for me. Can’t believe she got popular vote?? 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

I really wanted the hair and the wings, but I’m pretty happy with the bundle (got it on my second spin btw)
    Not gonna spin again :( 
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    The contradiction is you sympathising with people who reach and post the earnable SYS from the beginning, but also saying you don't vote for anyone with earnables.

I don't usually vote for the earnables on day 1, but you saying you dont vote for them at all sounds extremely petty.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited October 2020

I want the Cruella De Ville set and the wings as well but I think it’s best I don’t spend anymore! however this dress and hair is going to be useful for my next outfit!! ✨
    edit:

I risked it and got the wings!!! 😭💀 my luck has been good so far!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

I play on iOS
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Okay, now what?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My looks 1 to 4. The only wings I have didn't score well. Great.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Spotted the ultimate villain in the VB.
    Iconic!!😂🙌
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Second game, I'm second right now. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.