❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I rather the hair, but this handheld it's kinda cute with the gloves

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I bought one box and thanks to Siri I got this amazing fan, which I wanted the most 💞 
    In free one I got energy and I got this strange headpiece 

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

What an awful pallette! I am not mad at my pick though
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box. I'm probably gonna do Simon's quest because I won't have time to log in a lot!
    Also I got the Kollection bundle on my first spin, then the dress, then dye and the "crown"!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Double post but is anyone else on Android not able to watch any videos? For kstars, rapid recharge, energy...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I really wanted an item since I loved all items🥺but thank God I got Kstars🙏

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    No luck again 🥺 really wanted to get item so it would help me with dating..also I wished I pick shoes because I’m sooo close to finish shoe addictive achievement! But my luck said no.

iOS player 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I stayed up all night since my insomnia is a whore, and this has been my luck on my second game. 🙄😫
    I took a second spin on the new kollection and it highlighted the bundle and it lit up, then it said "please wait" for 30 seconds and changed to the dye. I am so mad!! It legit selected it and changed afterwards. Has this ever happened to anyone?😭😭 Wasted 80 stars for nothing and a glitch then more nothing. 

On top of this my husband wanted a divorce and I was so mad over this, so I hit divorce. Then when selecting new connections I accidentally hit charm and wasted 7 stars.  🤦🏻‍♀️ It's almost 7am and my kids are all gone till tomorrow so I'm going to bed. 😩😩

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Does anyone know when a double-stars weekend starts? I was hoping this weekend would be one since they seem to usually be the weekend before VIP, but since it didn't start with the weekend event does that mean it won't be a double-stars weekend?
    Agree - they start with the weekend event
    Like - they start later
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so excited weekend storylines are back (for good?)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Grateful for an item because I was debating between this tile and the first one with energy

Wasn't so lucky with the Kollection. Really wanted either the dress or wings

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @BooskiBabii I hope your day gets better and you're able to get some rest 🥰 I have totally wasted K Stars on charming NPCs and accidentally refilling my Konnections. It's literally the worst 😭 Hang in there doll!!

Editing to add that I've never had that Kollections glitch but I've heard of that happening to people on the forum. Seems super sketchy!!
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Double post but is anyone else on Android not able to watch any videos? For kstars, rapid recharge, energy...
    I haven't been able to watch videos as well 😕 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm loving the GB items. Just my thought that I think the items for this weekend are indicating towards a futuristic and sleepover themed sys event. Hope it happens. 😊
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Got the kstars in the free box. Google number generator picked for me😅 now I wonder, should I chase the fan?🤔
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Do we really have to do 5 gigs of 8hr to get event points now?? I was just fine with the one 6hr long getting me about 75 points but this is ridiculous 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas when will we get double star offers again?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020

Videos work fine for RR. They weren't working yesterday for k-stars, it would take me to the offer wall instead. I haven't tried yet today
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

I have never got all of the items in one pallet but I hate myself right now 

🦋Android Player🦋