Options

Fairy Tale Quests?

elsiehannahelsiehannah Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi-
Has anyone else gotten the Fairy Tale Clothes Quest for you and your SO? There was an appearance for the Duchess' line, and then a photo shoot, and it implied there would be a movie using them afterwards. However, when I finished the photo shoot, nothing happened afterwards. No call saying thank you, even, which usually tells me the quest is finished. iOS 8.2, iPhone 5s, level 29

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The movie never materializes. THere is the ball, then you and your SO get the Call regarding the stills for the costumes, and Daisy says: I wouldn't be surprised if they put you in the film (something to that extent) and then it just ends with the photo shoot. :) Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    princess_ivaaniprincess_ivaani Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Is the photo shoot the end of it
  • Options
    amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    For the 2020 Fairy Tale event Kim calls me explains the event tells me to go to her house to collect the wings before she flys off and she’s not there and no wings. I contacted GLU and they said we need a screen shot of Kim saying this (everyone gets these) not reading my messages that once you hit the exclamation mark and read what they say you can’t get that back to take a picture. I asked for Simeon who was familiar with game and I got the same response I guess no wings for me.
  • Options
    2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I got the same text from Kim yesterday while I was in Beverly Hills. Immediately after, I went to her house and she wasn’t there @KalindaKing
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    The call says KIM was gifted wings, and needs our help.  The wings are Kim’s, and  the call was worded oddly NewKalinda(call maker) is still finding their voice ‘I guess.  She/he. Must not have realized we the players would think wings were waiting in BelAir. beverlyHills.   I’m sorry you were expecting wings.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nissennissen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thats definetly not what the text said.. but sure, if that is what it meant, someone really needs to change their “voice”.. 
  • Options
    We have screenshots in the Weekend event thread.  That is definitely what the call said,  but I agree, we’d all like Kalinda and her Clear concise calls.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary