🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    First four looks.

I just loved really hard all your looks! you're stunning and deserved way more votes 💖 good luck!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    looks 1 - 4

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Dear kim, If you ever play me like that again having me go to your house thinking i got some free wings 🙃 we gonna fight 😐 
    Its gonna be a blood bath the bird is cute though. Im hella busy but i have submitted some looks 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    1-4, the little mermaid thing didn’t work out so it’s back to generic gowns I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • DaydreamingDaydreaming Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    easteden said:

my poor interpretation of alice in wonderland costumes. i wish i have a teacup for alice!
    @easteden
    Hi! I really love your looks! I was just curious - where did you get the grey Alice cat? I have it in another color, but I didn't know there was a grey version too!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Spotted the ultimate villain in the VB.
    I love how you put that though “Spotted the ultimate villain in the VB.” 😂
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I just can't believe the one time the angel costume from last year's sys is appropriate, and was overused during the several sys after that, I hardly saw it in the voting booth yesterday and today  :|
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited October 2020
    An unfortunate glitch

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I rarely vote for 1st place TS prizes, even ones that I won without tickets. I rarely submit my own TS prizes and when I do I'm not surprised if they score low. I personally like the idea of reducing the appeal of TS prizes, if they score low then maybe people will spend less money on them.

Also I often think well that doll obviously won 1st last week, I don't know if the other doll did, so I'll vote for them and give them a chance at having 1st. I also don't vote for the last earnable for the same reason. 

If TS was more fair I'd vote differently 🤷‍♀️ idc if people think it's just being bitter, I'll vote however I want lol. 
    Sorry but do you know there are TB who don’t wear TS prizes? 
    You do you girl, but in my POV it’s lame because if it’s on theme then you’re taking a vote from that person just because she’s wearing a TS prize lol
    Oh wow no I didn't know that, Omg you blew my mind 😮🙄 I didn't even mention ticket buyers in my comment lol. You trying to tell me how to vote is lame. 
    I’m not trying to tell you how to vote, if you actually read what I said it was MY point of view and you do you. But wow just be rude to people because you’re petty. 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First 4 looks got decent scores 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ugghhh
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i believe i voted for @MarianiPoizen? you were the popular look of course❤️

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    asta said:

i’m considering submitting this look, but i don’t know if going with a kloset dress is too risky... my scores are pretty low as is...

would you vote for it? just be honest my feelings won’t be hurt, and i really need the advice!!♥️

agree: yessss you go gold digger 
    like: probably not
    It’s beautiful! I’d definitely vote for it. If you have a hair accessory like the butterfly crown or that one with leafs use them as well!! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:

i’m considering submitting this look, but i don’t know if going with a kloset dress is too risky... my scores are pretty low as is...

would you vote for it? just be honest my feelings won’t be hurt, and i really need the advice!!♥️

agree: yessss you go gold digger 
    like: probably not
    It’s beautiful! I’d definitely vote for it. If you have a hair accessory like the butterfly crown or that one with leafs use them as well!! 
    thank you so much!! i’ve added the star to the picture!!
    I think @DearDelilah and me are in the same TS group!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited October 2020
    my elsa looks have been doing fairly well! also included one generic princess look and it doesn’t seem like I have any TBs in my group (yet) so I’m hoping it stays that way!

EDIT: also took 2 spins in the kollection and got the kstars and then the wings so I won’t be crushed if I don’t get first this sys but the TS wings are so beautiful!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    yep, we definitely are!! the last look you submitted was stunning🧚🏻‍♀️ 
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
    yep, we definitely are!! the last look you submitted was stunning🧚🏻‍♀️ 
    😍❤ your queen of hearts one was so beautiful! 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Two beauties in the VB 
    I'm in love 😍

omg the golden look I LOOOOOOVE
  • bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2020

Alice in Wonderland characters. Sort of fairy tale right?? idk, but I enjoyed creating the looks. 

L to R: Queen of Hearts, Alice, The Mad Hatter
    IOS Player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My first 4 looks have done really well! 😍

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ONE QUESTION!! Is this sys fairy tale like Disney movie type of stuff OR fairy like wings and that type of stuff? Because I’m seeing different kinds of stuff on here and on the voting and it’s just confusing. Somebody please clarify meeee! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.