โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

UGH I HATE when this happens. I've been doing offers like crazy to save for BF and when I decide to take a spin IT SHOULDNT BE FOR ENERGY
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilย EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Glad I read this before starting that quest, glu has been going the extra mile lately to trick is out of kstars ๐Ÿ˜’
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok I WAS excited about a weekend event gig until I learned you have to pay 5 k-stars to continue it. WTF
    I think if you pay all you get is an extra 3 hour gig and 20 event points (and something to do with Cassio). So I kept my 5 kstars!ย 
    Yeah I'm not going to bother. I don't mind the sucky event point earnage if it means an interesting story, but asking us to pay for it seems greedy, even if it is just a few stars.ย 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Wanted wings but at least it wasnโ€™t dye! ย Dress first then bundle.ย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    everyone has been so lucky! what a great start to the weekend ๐Ÿฅณ i really want the headpiece but i just know my next spin will probably be energy or dye soo iโ€™m stopping here ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Did I create a guy account to have my dream hubby? Yes. Did I divorce him because he was annoying and his look wasn't updating? Yes. Did I remarry him after his look finally updated? Yes. Vain? Yes. Worth it? You decide. The babies will be beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‚

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

wanted the hair in my free box but got the fan! but itโ€™s good since itโ€™s i choose an item! not going to chase anything and going to save my kstars for bf
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I forgot to take screenshot but I got the negligee in my free box! I love the fan but I don't like that it's attached to the gloves so I decided not to chase.

Also took three spins in the kollection and got energy, bundle (love the puppy!) and the hair. I wanted the wings ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I'm not risking more than a hundred kstars to get ten drops of black dye lol

Edit spellingย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @sandraliis great!! thanks
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I've got a question, can we date the NPC without causing problems with the husband? I've reached max with my husband and i still want to earn from dates
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    The only item I like! I'm lucky today!

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    dye-kstars-energy and now I donโ€™t wanna spend more. When this kollection comes back to me after Black Friday hopefully I can complete itย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This game is the only thing going right in my life right now.

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Loved everything this weekend... lost 600 stars...

Got the hair in my free box then shoes then fan then the dress! I had to have everything I absolutely love this gbย 

For the collection I just had to have that Dalmatian, in order the dress first then k stars, then that glitch where you get dyes... then the bundle!!ย 

Sorry for lack of screenshots this time around I was so excited I forgot ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Double postย 
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    @BooskiBabii, I haven't seen anyone answered your question yet (or maybe I missed it๐Ÿ˜…)
    But regarding the, "Please wait..." glitchy thing in Kollections, someone said before that it does that on purpose when you're about to get dye๐Ÿ™ apparently it counts the amount of dye you already have and adds it or something when the please wait screen pops up
    I hope this helps!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    bbbiancy said:
    I've got a question, can we date the NPC without causing problems with the husband? I've reached max with my husband and i still want to earn from dates

As long as you donโ€™t start a relationship with the new one. ย I think if you delete either at or just below the 200 point mark with the new boyfriends. Just be careful to delete them when youโ€™re done. If you start getting calls from them for dates, I think you should delete the npc. ย But I donโ€™t date outside the SO relationship, so maybe an other me,bet can fill in the details.ย 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    First spin i got black dye which i did need so i tried again, second spin i got 80 k-stars so i was like screw it one more, and i got this!! Never have spun a collection and got, idk what itโ€™s called, the box with multiple items lol. So happy! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Thanks, I โœจhateโœจ itย 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    bbbiancy said:

As long as you donโ€™t start a relationship with the new one. ย I think if you delete either at or just below the 200 point mark with the new boyfriends. Just be careful to delete them when youโ€™re done. If you start getting calls from them for dates, I think you should delete the npc. ย But I donโ€™t date outside the SO relationship, so maybe an other me,bet can fill in the details.ย 

Thank you so much koko heheย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I wanted the fan but it wasnt even in my palette ๐Ÿ™ƒ its hella lame how hard it is to get stuff
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿฆ‹ @mandamay76 @ArianaKKH @Gigi_kkh_

our dolls are stunning!! ๐Ÿ˜โœจ thank you so much for including me ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

But i do like the hair giving me desperate housewives vibe and looks like i used 7 cans of hair spray lol. Feeling like a trophy wife!
    your doll looks amazing with that hair !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real