❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Considering I wasted 45 K-Stars opening a Halloween box that didn’t help me at all for SYS, I’m ok with this. I wanted the fan and nothing else. I know not chasing the fan will come back to haunt me at a later SYS but I’m really trying to save for BF, and next weekend is a VIP weekend.

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Love the dress, dyes beautifully (some faves here)

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

But i do like the hair giving me desperate housewives vibe and looks like i used 7 cans of hair spray lol. Feeling like a trophy wife!
    omg i’m obsessed with this look !! 😍💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited October 2020
    bbbiancy said:
    I've got a question, can we date the NPC without causing problems with the husband? I've reached max with my husband and i still want to earn from dates
    I date one npc until I get a kstar and then move on to the other. I’ve never dated the same one after I get the kstar which is when you reach 200 points and I’ve never had any problems with my husband. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @JJthedrummer83
    @PixiDust
    Thank you so much ♡ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Sad
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box and I’m happy because it’s what I wanted the most ☺️

iOS player
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    decided to open a second gb and i got the hair !! 🥺🥳 it’s so pretty i love it ❣️

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃

Legit screamed ! On my second game i got the bundle! I also got the eyes from the diamond collection. Which pair well with this whole look!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Dolls, I really need your help. I’m so confused right now. I did the 8 hour gig in Sydney and the 8 hour gig in Dubai. Now I’ve only got 10 event points. I’ve thought this quest will give you extra event points...
    So I’ve wasted my energy for nothing?
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

These eyes are stunning ! Feeling my snow queen fantasy. 
    Your doll looks amazing!!!! 😍
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I love the dress 
    edited October 2020

Spinned collection on my main game got kstars so I decided to spin maybe get the wings but I got the bundle and I’m in love never been this lucky !
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    YESSS i don't know how to style it but yesss

Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love this puppy so much. I’ve named her mimi after my fave forum babe @AmyMimi and I got the bundle on my second spin!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    Dolls, I really need your help. I’m so confused right now. I did the 8 hour gig in Sydney and the 8 hour gig in Dubai. Now I’ve only got 10 event points. I’ve thought this quest will give you extra event points...
    I was thinking the same thing!! I saved up 200 energy for this weekend and lost it all doing the gigs, which only gave me 40 event points. Couldn’t I have gotten more out of my energy by just going on dates? Very confused:/
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    I was thinking the same thing!! I saved up 200 energy for this weekend and lost it all doing the gigs, which only gave me 30 event points. Couldn’t I have gotten more out of my energy by just going on dates? Very confused:/
    Same - I stacked around 150 energy which was enough to finish the 2 8hr gigs. Only got around 40 event points (didn't spend 5KStars on Cassio because im cheap). What a waste.
    Platform: iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve come to the conclusion that Glu changes each players odds on gift boxes and kollection each month. All month my kollections start with dye and energy no matter what & I haven’t been able to get any gift box items. Last month I was on fire getting items. It makes no sense. Very demoralizing.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I got the hair yeahhh ♥-♥ And I'm happy because I know that I'll use it a lot
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

These eyes are stunning ! Feeling my snow queen fantasy. 
    Omg this look is amazing 😍🥰
    iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Where can I find Cassio? 🤔
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

So, this Cooper Evans is not my doll’s husband but I’ve been dating him for a while now and it has the 19 sign next to him. Does anyone know what it means? My doll and her husband are #45 in the top couples list but I am intrigued by this 19?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

love this dress, it’s cute! also does anyone else feel like they are adding more future styled clothing items? maybe we are going to get a futuristic themed sys at some point? 🤔 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    You can colour the eyes? That just makes me want it more!
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @ClaraKKH if you were to marry him, that would be your ranking on the list!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    But dahhling . The hair is actually super cute I just don’t know how to style it lol.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒