🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    rach89 said:
    putana said:

Can’t believe I got two 60s in a row 😍
    Ahhhh how cool are these! Your doll looks amazing and you were super creative! I’m so happy you got the votes these deserved 🖤
    Thank you!! 😍😘
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Will you vote for this? Is this look ok😬
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @laura014 My parents used to give me a certain amount of money each month, so I could just decide what to spend it on, didn't have to ask for it especially for the game... Now I just have a certain amount to spend and if I didn't buy something in the game every now and then, I would just spend it on eating out so it's a choice I guess.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    First one- Agree
    Second one-Like 
    Btw I forgot to add a necklace to the second look but I’m totally going to put it.
    Any suggestions?
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited October 2020
    - nevermind! -
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I wish we could get elf ears as accessory to just wear with any hairstyle so I can create my own Arwen 🥺

Omg 🥺 I love this and I love that you used that necklace as her evenstar pendant. such a pretty look even without the elf ears 😍🥰 we can just pretend like you can’t see them behind her hair haha 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My looks 3-5! This is the proudest I have been of my looks in a long while and I am having a blast coming up with outfits 💖💖💖 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    jhabs said:
    laura014 said:. Like I once asked my mom for $1 to buy 1 ticket and her exact words said “it’s so sad that you are spending money on game that not going to give you anything in real life”. 
    Damn your mom just roasted me😂
    Off topic but where can I get your eyes😍? @jhabs
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited October 2020
    just submitted the earnable dress, hopefully it does well
    edit: (update) it scored 41 which is alright- but I  thought it would score higher?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 3-5, i want to be more creative with my looks but i’m just worried they’ll flop hard 😔 

the earnable dress is adorable i love the little flowers all over the skirt 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    For some reason my phone is backwards, so the first 2 looks are looks 5 & 6, and the other 4 are looks 1-4 😂

I’m doing really well this sys, I guess spending all that money grinding for sparkles and pretty dresses has been worth it 😅 also not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread, but votes for my last look came in super fast in less than 3 mins!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    For some reason my phone is backwards, so the first 2 looks are looks 5 & 6, and the other 4 are looks 1-4 😂

I’m doing really well this sys, I guess spending all that money grinding for sparkles and pretty dresses has been worth it 😅 also not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread, but votes for my last look came in super fast in less than 3 mins!
    Also this is look 4, it was not the same as look 6, I didn’t even notice when making the collage 😩😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    My husband and I work for our money and have 3 kids. We pay everything we need to pay. The kids are getting everything they need/want. My husband buys games for the ps4, so if I want to spend some money on this game, I can spend it😊
     You're awesome!!
    Thank you doll🥰💖 we’re giving the kids the life we never had. We had a hard childhood, so seeing the kids grow up so loving and happy is a good feeling🥰🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    More wings?!

costume fairy tale?

And when it was announced by Kim, did anyone else sheepishly go to bev hills and expect something?!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

actually doing pretty well for me :) 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Looks 2-5 🥰 (already posted the first one)

Edit: 6th look got a perfect score!! Just passed the TB in my group and now I’m in first 🥺 
    Omggg, your doll is absolutely gorgeous!! Are you wearing the kkbeauty makeup? And if not, could you tell me what eye makeup your doll is wearing?
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Finally figured a way to work this collar The hair supposed to cover the backing so im gonna use it for the coven sys. Didnt dig it before but im probably gonna reuse it alot
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

in love with this dress🥺 it makes me want to go frolic around a forest lolol

but i’m most excited for the bird!!!!!!! praying that i’ll have enough votes for it🤞
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.