❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 10/23/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Ahhhh! These eyes are so much fun😄 Love this weekends sys & event earnables
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    My free box, I let my bf pick. I wasn’t hoping for anything, & wasn’t disappointed either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Took one spin, pleasantly surprised, & stopping here for now cause I’m stingy with my kstars before BF 🧚🏻‍♀️

They’re delicate, & a nice addition to my costumeless kloset, very happy!
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Does saying no to having a baby negatively affect your relationship?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

So, this Cooper Evans is not my doll’s husband but I’ve been dating him for a while now and it has the 19 sign next to him. Does anyone know what it means? My doll and her husband are #45 in the top couples list but I am intrigued by this 19?
    @ClaraKKH dunno if someone already answered but basically if you divorce your husband and go on a date with Mr 19, you’ll be 19 on the top couples. I recommend getting him to #11 before switching :)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got two lucky picks this week! I’ve been wishing for the Valentines Day fan for years but this one kind of satisfies that urge, and I won’t feel bad about not getting the TS wings because I won these! Perfect 

These eyes are stunning ! Feeling my snow queen fantasy. 
    You look gorgeous @TrashleyKKH! I wish heaven was full of divas like you 💕
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Does anybody know if we will be having another double star vip weekend before black friday? Or is it just random?
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    at first, I wasn't feeling the eyes but now they have become one of my faves! I love anything futuristic ✨🤖

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2020
    KingReyy7 said:
    Does anybody know if we will be having another double star vip weekend before black friday? Or is it just random?
    It’s random and it’s at glu’s discretion, they can decide whether to give it to us or not. There is no guarantee that we will be given another one 

oh wait do you just mean VIP? That comes every 4 weeks, it’ll happen next week 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I just love going on dates with NPCs. I've gotten so many kstars today from dating and dumping plus I just completed the lovers 5 achievement and got 5 kstars. Also my latest fling got me this dress🤩 and I've completed several barfly achievements from all the vintage wine I've been drinking😂
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

just unlocked the eyes- and they are so cool! ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

😍😍😍
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Dang✊
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hey, can someone please explain to me why I have only 22 event points after completing two 8 hr events to find simon’s hacker and now I have to do two more 8 hr events + pay 5 k stars to finish the mission? 

I’ve read that other dolls got a 6 hr mission which gave them 75 k stars before being asked to pay 5 k stars? I clearly have completed the mission because I just paid 5 k stars but I 1. Did not receive my event points and 2. Had to complete two 8 hr events???!?

I’m so confused. Does this mean 16 hrs of gameplay has been wasted when I could’ve Just used my energy to go on dates? 
    edited October 2020
    @vicky_cristina the mission is over after you do the 3-hour Florence gig! (And then visit Panino) And yes, these weekend gigs are generally not really worth it in terms of event points if you want to finish the event quickly. I usually only do them at the end of the event when I’m almost done and already have the other items for bonus points. 

I think the 6-hour gig you read about might have been from Kim’s bday or some other leftover 6-hour event. Those 6-hour gigs will also give event points regardless of the type of weekend event.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Spinned collection on my main game got kstars so I decided to spin maybe get the wings but I got the bundle and I’m in love never been this lucky !
    Your doll looks stunning as always.  😍

Rikk said:
    @vicky_cristina the mission is over after you do the 3-hour Florence gig! (And then visit Panino) And yes, these weekend gigs are generally not really worth it in terms of event points if you want to finish the event quickly. I usually only do them at the end of the event when I’m almost done and already have the other items for bonus points. 

I think the 6-hour gig you read about might have been from Kim’s bday or some other leftover 6-hour event. Those 6-hour gigs will also give event points regardless of the type of weekend event.
    Thanks,
    Well that was a giant waste of time!  I can’t believe glu; we used to just get nice and easy calls from Simon to do a gig that earned 40 event points and now we get a call to do 4 x 8 hr gigs + pay 5 k Stars to get ??? event points (so far I’ve gotten 22 event points- who knows how many I’ll get It’s but not looking good). 

Do you know how many I’ll get after completing the swift arrow mission? Hopefully I end up getting at least the box and dress (the eyes and hair seem unattainable now). 

I’m not sure what the total is in the end @vicky_cristina! And I agree, the weekend gigs should be worth the time you put into them. Hopefully Glu will take that feedback into account for the future 
    Rikk said:
    I’m not sure what the total is in the end @vicky_cristina! And I agree, the weekend gigs should be worth the time you put into them. Hopefully Glu will take that feedback into account for the future 
    Thanks @Rikk just completed it and overall earned 62 event points. Complete waste of time. For the same energy I could’ve gone on 19 one hour dates, earned 95 event points + extra bonus points and k stars for levelling up on dates! Crazy?? 

I’ve learned my lesson- won’t be doing another weekend gig again! 
  • leslieyanirisleslieyaniris Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Free box 🤦🏻‍♀️ I spinned the new kollection and got... energy 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    After 3 spins to the collection I got the Cruela de Vil outfit,I love it🤍🖤
    My free box from the event ..
    Success and blessings ✨🥰

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @charlottegold Back when we get weekend storylines weekly usually the gigs are spaced 6 hours apart hence you don’t feel pressured to finish all the gigs at once. But I give credits that this storyline is pretty funny and entertaining. Except for the Cassio gig. Gurl, Cassio is a millionaire, he should give us 5-10 kstars if we go to the club with him. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks @Kween_of_the_Kastle and @robertavyy @rikk for your kind words. I am really digging this week items. 

@thelifeofRaeRae ain’t no party like a fairy party! We look good together! I have no idea how you got the picture of the wings in the photobooth because mine just glitched into Kylie’s wings. 

IOS Player