Options

Where is Kim??

gothstreetgothstreet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I swore Kim called me and said to come to her house to get wings, she even said she was floating on the ceiling and I thanked her. I went to her house and she’s not there? I don’t want to miss out on anything can someone please help me 🥺

Comments

• Options
    lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I swore Kim called me and said to come to her house to get wings, she even said she was floating on the ceiling and I thanked her. I went to her house and she’s not there? I don’t want to miss out on anything can someone please help me 🥺
    Same thing happened to me to girl. I thought I was crazy. 
  • Options
    lologslay said:
    Same thing happened to me to girl. I thought I was crazy. 
    They really gotta have a log for that kind of stuff, I swear this keeps happening and yes it’s bc my dumb self doesn’t read but still 😭
  • Options
    bump, PLZ someone help 😭
  • Options
    lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Unfortunately it was just a confusing call and we were not gifted wings. @KalindaKing confirmed that she shared feedback about the confusion with the team. A lot of us thought we were getting wings so you're not alone!
  • Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    There is no wings, it's just in-game small talk. Kim said she got a pair of wings and asked for help putting them on or something. Again, small talk.
  • Options
    lalana said:
    Unfortunately it was just a confusing call and we were not gifted wings. @KalindaKing confirmed that she shared feedback about the confusion with the team. A lot of us thought we were getting wings so you're not alone!
    whatt omg!!! good to have some confirmation, thank you so much 😭❤️
  • Options
    There is no wings, it's just in-game small talk. Kim said she got a pair of wings and asked for help putting them on or something. Again, small talk.
    thank you for the info!!! ❤️