🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
     I’m so over Kim’s calls ruining everything and being hyper-specific. It’s Fairy TALE, not FAIRY tale. Nothing else is scoring well other than wings and I don’t have any. Another trick from Glu to make us spend k-stars chasing the wings in the new Kollection. 
    Yeah its so much a bummer, I was so excited for this theme and to see all the unique looks. Now it's the same Halloween fairy outfit half the time in the voting booth, and the creative looks are rarely the popular vote.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    The contradiction is you sympathising with people who reach and post the earnable SYS from the beginning, but also saying you don't vote for anyone with earnables.

I don't usually vote for the earnables on day 1, but you saying you dont vote for them at all sounds extremely petty.
    Lol maybe you need to Google sympathy since you don't know the meaning of the word. People were asking why are dolls finished so early, and those are my thoughts, it's not sympathy, its trying to think of an explanation. You not voting for them on day 1 is actually petty cus your mad they're a ticket buyer. I do it because I want to help out the doll who might not have the earnable. Go back to stalking Facebook groups and trying to find a hacked game for your male doll. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    One of the hardest SYS for me. Got the earnable after 6th look 😭.

I've tried like everything ans only my 7th look got 50+ (finally yeey)

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @Mariaakkh @jhabs its the "Beautiful Eden" kollection 💖💖💖
    Thank you💘
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2020
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    The contradiction is you sympathising with people who reach and post the earnable SYS from the beginning, but also saying you don't vote for anyone with earnables.

I don't usually vote for the earnables on day 1, but you saying you dont vote for them at all sounds extremely petty.
    Lol maybe you need to Google sympathy since you don't know the meaning of the word. People were asking why are dolls finished so early, and those are my thoughts, it's not sympathy, its trying to think of an explanation. You not voting for them on day 1 is actually petty cus your mad they're a ticket buyer. I do it because I want to help out the doll who might not have the earnable. Go back to stalking Facebook groups and trying to find a hacked game for your male doll. 
    Your explanation/reason as to why some people may buy their tickets leans toward a sympathetic one. Your view is that TBs may have work or don't know the rules of the game, so they buy tickets instead. Both of those explanations are sympathetic to the TB. If you were to have said "Dolls that finish early and get earnables on Day 1 are greedy and selfish", that is still a potentially valid reason, but it definitely is not a sympathetic one. 

@DoloresWyatt There is also no need to attack anyone , it's just a discussion imo
    Platform: iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Should I submit this next? Agree- yes lol- no
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

This is definitely the most conpetitive TS group I’ve been in- there are 3 TBs, everyone in top 5 seems to have last week’s wings and everyone in the top 10 are serving gorgeous looks. I am glad I don’t care about the wings but I hope I can manage to stay in top 5. I am amazed by how pretty every single doll is here.
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    Should I submit this next? Agree- yes lol- no
    I am so agree to this look, but I don't feel the hair. For me it's kinda blocking the perfection of the hair accessory. It's just an opinion, if you feel it do it. Personally I would have changed the hair to some non-ponytail one. 🤗
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @anilynbright thanks love 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My looks 5-8. Votes for Look 7 and 8 came immediately within one minute... and are really low.. something seems odd! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @therealChar @meritedkkh thank you!! ☺️☺️😊
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I’ve been waiting for a creative SYS like this forever! Everyone’s looks are so inspiring! 
    I love TS prizes and hope I’ll get a shot at either of them, but the real prize for me is the chance to come up with all the different views on fairytales 🤩
    My looks so far:

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm really having fun with this theme! And considering I have like one item for the theme, I'm pretty happy with my scores too!

@SonyaMarc your looks are so creative, I love them! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My next one got a 38 in just a few minutes! I really don’t mean to harp on this but I’ve had a strong lead this whole event and if I lose my place/the last earnable because the voting booth seemingly has a mind of its own, I’m gonna be really upset!! And of course this is happening going into the weekend so it’ll be too late even if  we do get some answers. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 1-8. Doing good so far, even hit the perfect score of 60 ❤️🥳 

iOs player 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited October 2020

just want to take a second to appreciate being in first before all of the tb’s in my group wake up and start submitting tickets again 😭
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I'm really having fun with this theme! And considering I have like one item for the theme, I'm pretty happy with my scores too!
    @SonyaMarc your looks are so creative, I love them! 
     Thank you so much! I love your looks! This SYS is perfect for letting all the creative juices flowing 🥰

Tried my 7th look again for 8th one and again it did well. Found something that works for me, puf.

But I would like to share something with all of you. As my first looks didn't do well (38,40,41...) and I haven't enough items for this sys I though that with that scores I never reach the bird with free tickets. So I purchased a Triple Threat just in case to have additional tickets to reach last earnbale. But now my scores are enough to reach it with free tickets only so guess I'm not using them.

Actually, the main thing U wanted to share, that when I purchased, the incident happen, only 10 kstars were added to my game, no diamonds and no tickets. I've connected to glu support for this issue and only some hours later both my diamonds and tickets were added to the game. This was my first time connecting to support and I am very satisfied. Thanks to GLU, @KalindaKing you can share a positive feedback with your team 😍
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Go back to stalking Facebook groups and trying to find a hacked game for your male doll. 

Why did you imply that @princessprecious should go back to search for a hacked game? Is there some basis to it, or? Because if not, that's kinda an accusation.

Also, 

You not voting for them on day 1 is actually petty cus your mad they're a ticket buyer. I do it because I want to help out the doll who might not have the earnable. 

And: 

DoloresWyatt said:
    Also I often think well that doll obviously won 1st last week, I don't know if the other doll did, so I'll vote for them and give them a chance at having 1st. I also don't vote for the last earnable for the same reason. 

So you'll vote for the first earnable on day 1 but won't vote for the second earnable, like, ever? That's... An interesting strategy. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited October 2020
    SO UM i dyed the wings a few seconds ago and my game FROZE just like it usually does... and my dyes are gone yet the wings arent dyed.. what the he^ll? i had 15 dyes of that dark blueish @KalindaKing please 🙂

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

Really don't understand why chick in first dumped at least $50 in tickets. 🤣 These girls are way too extreme, but thankfully I've done good without purchasing tickets and only used 3 of my previous bought tickets (since I've not had to use them)  I got a really "OVER THE TOP" group here. Smh. I feel bad for others she will get grouped with in the future, Submitting look after every 20 mins...wildin' sis. 😆😑 There are wings just like the ones in first, in the Kollections. Not worth it but do what makes you happy even if it's spending for nothing. 🤗 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Uh oh my scores are on the decline. I was scoring in the 50’s so hopefully they get better 🤞 5-8

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Scores coming in  less than a minute now 😅
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.