🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’m pretty sure this pretty lady is a forum doll? ( sorry for the sparkle eye) 🙃

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so the votes are coming in suspiciously fast and i keep seeing the same dolls in the voting booth several times, just like the last time it happened. so we are back at the glitchy game again?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I wrote to glu support for talking about the votes, but I expect the classic, generic and confusional answer. like you have a strong wifi blablabla. useless.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love the earnable dress. It's gorgeous.

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm on android and my votes are still coming in as slow as usual so maybe the fast votes are just for iOS users ?
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much 🥺💕
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    eligur said:
    SO UM i dyed the wings a few seconds ago and my game FROZE just like it usually does... and my dyes are gone yet the wings arent dyed.. what the he^ll? i had 15 dyes of that dark blueish @KalindaKing please 🙂

Hey doll ❤️ have you received your lost dyes yet? Same situation happened to me yesterday and I sent glu a ticket, but they refused to give me my lost dyes and only told me to watch my internet connection 😭
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    eligur said:
    SO UM i dyed the wings a few seconds ago and my game FROZE just like it usually does... and my dyes are gone yet the wings arent dyed.. what the he^ll? i had 15 dyes of that dark blueish @KalindaKing please 🙂

Hey doll ❤️ have you received your lost dyes yet? Same situation happened to me yesterday and I sent glu a ticket, but they refused to give me my lost dyes and only told me to watch my internet connection 😭
    You guys should totally give Kalinda a message and explain what happened. I’ve encountered this problem before and Kalinda sent me the exact number of dyes I had lost! 🥰
    💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I have one TB in my group but it seems like a newbie that just bought the triple threat because I've caught up to her now cause her looks aren't scoring well... hopefully she doesn't buy any more 😬
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @easteden @thesweetone thank you dolls 
    You both are so sweet 😘 ❤️

🦋Android Player🦋
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    hmm so other dolls are receiving their votes pretty quickly too. i submitted my look & checked back about 5 minutes later & it was done? so are we just randomly getting votes now
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Happy and contented with the votes I got. (1st time scoring 59) plus I really dont know what to feel a while ago risking submitting the Egyptian look. Turns out it was great and Im very happy for it.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I finally broke 50 thank god 🤣 

My votes came in extra fast too. I love it
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @coconutfudge thank you so much 💗🥰
    I communicate in memes
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m on iOS, my look definitely took less than 5 minutes to be done 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:

yeah that is exactly why i dont send tickets anymore, because they never help.. only answer is that “your connection must have been bad “ lol even though not sure how game freezing and connection has something in common when my internet is perfectly fine 🙃
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Had to wing it up to break 50 cause all my other looks were fairytales not fairy

TB in my group is in the 700s with no one close. I'm just hoping to finish in the top 5
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 I woke up this morning to 2 stacked tickets, so I submitted both tickets and my scores were in in under 5 minutes! Maybe people have given up on that sys so there aren’t as many looks going into rotation? I thought it was Sunday from how fast the votes were coming in lol
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-8, glad my scores got a little better because I really want the bird 😬
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Third time in a row 38 votes... again, voting finished within one minute again... 
    All my other looks scored between 54-60.. really don‘t think that these last three scores are real... 😔

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.