🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-4 

Looks 5-7

And then looks 8 and 9 which took less than 5 minutes to finish 

I’m really just trying anything lol. Also I had no TB last week, it was a chill SYS. I earned the wings lol. Even though I know that girl won’t vote for my doll now lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I can’t break in to 50 votes in this SYS, even tho I’ve seen other dolls wearing similar looks and passing 50- disappointing 😂 
    well here’s some of my looks, the highest I’ve scored is 46.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @brenhin my votes started to tank when I bought those gorgeous lips. For two weeks I was in the 30s. Someone suggested I change my lips and it fixed my scores. Which makes me mad because I LOVE those lips lol and I bought them with diamonds 🙃
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Look 3-8

Edit : adding look 9-12

• LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

My highest score ever for a SYS event! The voters ate this look up😆 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Still not to good, what am I doing wrong
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Still not to good, what am I doing wrong
    I think these looks are absolutely perfect. the 44 on the first look is super unfair she looks like a very peaceful fairy
    I communicate in memes
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    higher and lower so far. A bit disappointed cause I really loved the dark one. The other is my Aurora inspiration!

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @DearDelilah nope not me. I haven’t got the full Medusa costume yet- I’m working on it but keep spending my diamonds.

Latest looks. I’m not even bothering to look at TS as it’s crazy. Hopefully I’ll manage to get the bird.

I play on iOS
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My votes came in 2 minutes... what’s going on that seems really sus 🤔 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

More 50 voted looks! I have 7 50 voted looks and 2 49 ones
    this is by far the best scoring I’ve ever had in any kind of SYS
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I think maybe fast votes are good, which can give us a higher probability of getting high scores, cuz in the past when voting was very slow, Glu must have assigned parameter values to our look features according to certain rules, then after a long wait, we were paired with the other three dolls that were closest to our dress features. That's why many pairs of dolls in vb are too close to call. Now that the vote is fast, it means that we don't need to wait a long time to compete with the evenly matched competitors, means that we are more likely to win as long as we do the look well and on theme. But after all that’s my guess 🧐
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Definitely a bit sus about votes coming in really quickly. I just submitted my look and it literally took 1 minute for it to get votes. Somethings going on 🤔
    sorry but that ”sus” really reminded me of am^^ong us, literally theres no other way i see that word hahaha
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    eligur said:
    SO UM i dyed the wings a few seconds ago and my game FROZE just like it usually does... and my dyes are gone yet the wings arent dyed.. what the he^ll? i had 15 dyes of that dark blueish @KalindaKing please 🙂

Hey doll ❤️ have you received your lost dyes yet? Same situation happened to me yesterday and I sent glu a ticket, but they refused to give me my lost dyes and only told me to watch my internet connection 😭
    You guys should totally give Kalinda a message and explain what happened. I’ve encountered this problem before and Kalinda sent me the exact number of dyes I had lost! 🥰
    Thank you so much doll 💗💗 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
     Submitted the look, checked TS board ( it took like seconds), came back and I already had 2 votes, w... w... wh... whaaaat???
    Nevermind, I'm happy with my score 🙈

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

i wanted to be a little creative so i tried making a Christmas fairy. i scored a lot higher than i thought i would! my votes are still coming back oddly quick.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Forgot to post it, some of my looks that I loved! Also got a 50 score! I’m loving this theme, dolls are stunning! And in love with the new kollection wings and antlers.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ✨ Also, three 55s in a row?!!?? 🤔 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Too much orange? I don’t think so 🙊😄 and I’m still in 1st!🥰

iOS player 

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lulubella said:

My highest score ever for a SYS event! The voters ate this look up😆 
    I'm so happy to see someone finally do well with this look. I never score well with this dress! (Hi btw, I'm new to the forum :smile: )

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    really cannot win with this theme anymore :/ my scores have dropped from mid-high 40s ever since the votes have started coming in quickly
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020

I know this is a dyed dress but where is it from?? I love it 😍

Kollection. Love it but it’s never around during VIP and I'm pretty sure it's one of those bundle last ones.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 It’s from this Kollection bunde
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    looks 4-9 🧚🏽 ever since votes started coming in quicker, my scores have increased! i’m definitely not complaining and i appreciate not having to wait an hour. once again, it’s another week where i would be first if not for TBs 😪 this is clearly not 1st place’s first rodeo lol 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited October 2020

I have a weird glitch?! This is a look i DIDN’T submit!!! I own the accessories and the dress but i never dyed the dress in pink!!! Also I DON’T OWN the heart aura!! @KalindaKing

edit: and of course the dress isnt supposed to look like that with the legs sticking out on the sides!!

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.