🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @beabeabea this happens to me sometimes when i’m tapping through my looks! mine usually goes back to normal if i close the SYS & then go back into it:)
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @livyx I voted for your 7th look! 😊

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I decided to share my looks for the first time😊 I'm still kinda new to this forum and game and sadly missed a lot of great stuff that has been available in the past (not to mention a whole bunch of diamond, limited and bought stuff I owned and are gone now because my game broke 3 weeks ago and I had to re-install it, after 1 week of no help from Glu. Glu still is "working on this issue", lol 🧐).
    But here they are, hope there is a bit of inspo for some dolls, already have seen so many amazing looks here, realy very inspiring💖:
    My favourite looks are the Red Angel and turquoise Dark Fairy Look btw🥰

hold on, you re-installed your game 3 weeks ago and already have so many items,including ts prizes?
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    This is so rough. I really dislike this SYS.

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Didn’t expect to get good scores without wings. Unfortunately, there is one TB in the group. 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I decided to share my looks for the first time😊 I'm still kinda new to this forum and game and sadly missed a lot of great stuff that has been available in the past (not to mention a whole bunch of diamond, limited and bought stuff I owned and are gone now because my game broke 3 weeks ago and I had to re-install it, after 1 week of no help from Glu. Glu still is "working on this issue", lol 🧐).
    But here they are, hope there is a bit of inspo for some dolls, already have seen so many amazing looks here, realy very inspiring💖:
    My favourite looks are the Red Angel and turquoise Dark Fairy Look btw🥰

hold on, you re-installed your game 3 weeks ago and already have so many items,including ts prizes?
    @GucciFlipFlops I would think she just means "re-install" as in delete the app then redownload, versus restarting her whole game perhaps? 
    Platform: iOS
    @lulula I thought that deleting the app means automatically losing all progress. But I may be wrong, I am not sure 
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops oh no, I'm sorry if this cause any misunderstanding😅 I actually had my game saved by Google Play. But unfortunately (even if it was secured every day I played, it least it showd like that), when I re-installed it, google play found just a older profile. That's why I lost 6 weeks of TS prizes, items I bought, collections I spinned and more...😩
    But happily not everything, I honestly would've quit gaming if that would happened and I was just about to quit, but this game now's how to trigger me...
    @lulula you're absolutely right😊
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
    @femaleotakugeek thank you for clarifying and I am sorry for coming at you. Have a great day ☺️
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops you don't have to worry and thank you very much, I wish you a wonderful day too🧡
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hope everyone has a great day! I’ll be doing a mini shoot today with my daughter. 💄❤️
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm obsessed with this sys 
    Specially cause i used to watch winx club 😂
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-8, i'm not really enjoying this sys 

but i found these 3 dolls in the voting booth and they look amazing! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think the problem is that unlike Cinderella or snow white or any of the other fairy tale, this is just a Disney story. She looks great though.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am doing pretty well this sys I have been in 1st place the whole time and no TBs in my group. I am afraid one is going to snipe me at the last minute though it’s kind of stressful!

also I feel the voting is different I am seeing the same dolls over and over and there are a lot of very plain basic looks that must be newbies. Most of the looks I am seeing have nothing to do with fairies or fairy tales
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So I am pretty jealous of all these amazing scores! A couple early TBs in my group so I just want to get too 5. My looks 5-8 didn’t do that well, though... and here I was feeling good about them...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    So I am pretty jealous of all these amazing scores! A couple early TBs in my group so I just want to get too 5. My looks 5-8 didn’t do that well, though... and here I was feeling good about them...

The first and last one deserved much more!! 
    It was inspired by maleficent?
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited October 2020
    How am I supposed to pick? All these dolls are gorgeous...
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Got my second SYS 51 score. Currently in 4th place. So excited. 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    my sys is terrible. the best I had is 47... probably I won’t win the dress in TS.
    I create this looks, can you give me an advice? thank you 

and for this month (until black friday) I can spend 300 kstars in total. this kollection worth another spin??

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Another look that got me 50+ I’m happy I’m almost at the last earnable, and I’m in the top 5 and past some ticket buyers, I hope it stays that way!
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Looks like *one* voter accidentally clicked on get this look. 😩😁
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My group has been pretty calm but looks like a TB is now in first, and also super off theme, I’m just trying to stay top 5 cause i like the dress 😅 and I’m running out of looks lol 

But i kept Ruby’s name in case she was a forum doll because she’s been serving looks! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My highest scoring looks so far 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.