KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @ximenalee it takes the videos a few minutes to load after booting up the game so you won’t be able to watch videos as soon as you start playing. sometimes switching your location in game can also help your videos load or try using your data instead of wifi, you can also try re-opening the game if none of that seems to work ❣️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    ximenalee said:
    This isn't necessarily about the strike but I have a problem with my videos and i don't know what to do . Every time I go to watch a video it takes me to the offers page and it doesn't give me the ,,watch a video" option. I tried switching back and forth multiple times,I even restarted my phone but no luck. Does anyone have any sort of idea about what I should do ? I really need my videos lol
    @ximenalee I have this problem a lot too. What I usually have to do is wait about 10 seconds (sometimes more) after going to the Starshop before clicking on the "get free stars". The past couple days it's been a lot worse and I had to go back and forth and wait a lot, just gotta be patient.
    I hope this helps, good luck!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ClaraKKH aww 🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Just give us 20 videos already dating NPC's are boringgggg
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

I really love this FG! Unfortunately it’s gonna be a no from me this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Please give 20 daily videos for all! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    jaykkh said:

I really love this FG! Unfortunately it’s gonna be a no from me this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Please give 20 daily videos for all! 
    My god I thought that said $54.90 in Canadian lmao, me and my brain😂
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Super late I know, but please include me.
    #20videosforall
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @pristineperson hahahah it’s in Brazilian currency! 
    Recently I had lost a fashion goals outfit and it didn’t come back on my game, Glu and Kalinda have been ghosting me about it so I decided to get a refund and my money just came back into my account again! I’m really happy and I’m not spending it on this game, def a better game that listens to their customers 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Don't mind me, just boosting this thread up!🚀🚀🚀
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    Hi girls, I don't want to come off as rude or offend someone but if you are not going to stick to your word can you please pm me so I can quietly remove your name from the list? It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you can't keep up your free play experience with all the pretty TS prizes and everything but claiming to strike and going around obviously spending and exposing yourselves is hurting the seriousness of the strike. Again, I am never saying "you can't sit with us" but just saying you can choose to go to another table if you are not ready to keep your promise. So if you are going to spend don't do it behind our backs, just pm me and I will quietly remove your name. 
    Also dolls, please write in your signatures that you are on strike so we are more up in their faces. 
    @Victorian I bought some FG-s like months ago, but now I’m not spending money on game, at all. Isn’t that count?
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @anilynbright I think she is talking about those who have spent money after they’ve agreed to participate in the strike (since the inception of the thread), so before wouldn’t count as long as you’re holding strong now :)
    @anilynbright no girl, it was months before you joined. Most strikers spent at some point and there is nothing wrong with our past actions 💕
    The point was to tell people that if they want to spend again they have to tell me so I can erase their name. Claiming you won't spend and then posting latest FG's on other threads makes US look like clowns, Glu won’t take us seriously if we don’t keep our money in our pockets. So don't worry 💕
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    If Glu had given everyone their 20 videos, I’d have bought so many star packs just to pursue the Cinderella dress and the feather. Alas 🤡🤡 
    Glu may literally be the only company that doesn’t want the customer’s money it seems
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    @emmmtee @Victorian Thanks girl, I didn’t see my name in the list, so I got a little upset and that’s why I asked, but now I see it, so I’m with you 🤗
    I’m game developer irl and I know how important is customer money for the company, feel a little bad that I’m doing this to other gaming company, but I’m not working in Glu, so  I can do it 😈

Also girls, can you help with with signature thing? Could find how to it, maybe it’s only available from PC (I’m using from mobile)
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    @anilynbright no problem babe, I generally don't immediately update the list because when I update I don't like writing just one new name 😂 but I assumed it was the reason you asked that so updated the list before your last comment 😘
    @Victorian lol now I understand, thanks babe ❤️
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Find the way to add signature 💁‍♀️ 
    And as I’m here let’s say it once more #20VideosForAll 😅
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    On a mobile browser:
    Tap the Gear in the top right corner at the very top of any forum page while signed in
    Tap Edit Profile
    Scroll down and tap Signature Settings
    Type desired text in box and tap Save

Hopefully that makes sense 😄
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
    Glu loosing 💰
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts

Waittt, so she just started but has 20 vids a day?🙄🙄🙃🙃
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Yes. I had also started a side male game few months ago which had 20 videos but I abandoned the game because of the crappy updates
    I was doing some thinking. As a Kindle player who gets 0 videos per day and did not receive double the offer stars this past weekend either, I understand if stars will never be available through tapjoy. However I would be willing to do a daily 1-3 hour appearance to get my 20 stars.
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
    @erelim I think glu should really start treating all platforms equally. Amazon and Facebook players are like step daughters and we Android players are always robbed out of votes because of the overwhelming amount of hackers in sys. I don't get jealous tho because ios has terrible tapjoy offers plus horribly competitive TS boards. 
    Btw can I just say how stress free I have been since I stopped spending? While I bought tickets I always stayed up untill 4:20 am to be sure about not getting sniped. Now I just sleep because I know I won't submit even a single extra ticket as long as I get the last earnable. I didn't think I would actually be happier without spending 🥰
    @Victorian the crazy thing is I was seeing the same offers on my Amazon game as I saw on my secondary iOS game. The difference was the amount never increased on amazon for the doubling weekend. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I haven’t come across any hackers on Amazon or iOS but I’m sure there are some. I don’t understand why they can’t make the game fair for all players (equal videos, better control of hackers, fixing glitches, etc.)
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Btw can I just say how stress free I have been since I stopped spending? While I bought tickets I always stayed up untill 4:20 am to be sure about not getting sniped. Now I just sleep because I know I won't submit even a single extra ticket as long as I get the last earnable. I didn't think I would actually be happier without spending 🥰

Doll, I agree with being so much more stress-free.
    "I used to look at my google play account and feel ashamed for spending $ on a game that could have been used IRL.
    *I have a bunch of tickets saved from buying TT before striking and am being more selective about when I use them.
    *It's fun for me to not buy obviously advantageous FGs like the futuristic one they just had and see that spending $ didn't guarantee the dolls top pick and it makes me be more creative with looks I already have 
    Why is it that even when I started my new game I still had 10 videos a day? I didn’t even get anything or restore my purchases until like a day later.