Logged out of my game to see if I can TRY to log back into my old one and...

pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
edited October 2020 in KKH General Discussion
This happened 
I logged out 2-3 times in the past week, I can kiss this weeks items goodbye👋
If I contact support do you think they will let me just get into my account?
i completely forgot about the mini ban or whatever this is lol

Comments

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This happened 
    This happened to me too omfg!!!!
    Thankfully I'm still logged in on my other phone  I usually go back n forth with my tablet and didn't know about this and it happened. I wanted to know what to do as well. I know new collections dropped today so you'll still get to take a chance on those in a few days.  
    What I wanna know is if you log in, if it resets retrieving game more than once. Like you can log in a few more times then it'll ban again or it'll happen everytime after the first mini ban??
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    lologslay said:
    This happened 
    This happened to me too omfg!!!!
    Thankfully I'm still logged in on my other tablet. I usually go back n forth and didn't know about this and it happened. I wanna know what to do as well. I know new collections dropped today so you'll still get to take a chance on those in a few days.  
    What I wanna know is if you log in, if it resets retrieving game more than once. Like you can log in a few more times then it'll ban again or it'll happen everytime after the first mini ban??
    I have no idea how this ban thing works like at all, this is the first time I’ve gotten a ban like this otherwise it’s just 1 hour. I dont usually go back and fourth but I wanna see if I still have a chance to try and log into my older account, I tried to log into my older account atleast 3 times in the past 3 days. So I don’t know.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited October 2020
    In the past each time this happened to a player they have just had to wait it out.  I was even told not to try and reinstall to try and solve my 2 issues,  because if I got the time out screen, I would  just have to wait.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    In the past each time this happened to a player they have just had to wait it out.  I was even told not to try and reinstall to try and solve my 2 issues,  because if I got the time out screen, I would  just have to wait.  :(
    Well it sucks I'm missing out on this weeks items.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    You can try a ti keg to Suooort if you know your ID#, but Inthink you will be disappointed.  There is a contact  button here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This happened to me and I sent a ticket to support and they told me there was nothing they could do on their end and I had to wait it out. It's horrible especially missing out on events and items. I'm so sorry this happened to you, I know it's the worst. Especially after just losing your other account. 
    There’s no need for me to worry anymore, Eggs helped me get back in!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ohh that’s lucky @pristineperson, when i got locked out of my game a few months ago i messaged Kalinda and she told me i had to wait it out so i missed that weekend’s SYS 😕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    edited March 2021