Android Games Crashing?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
hi, if you are Android and you are crashng,  help us determine the extent of the problem. If you are a crash
ing Android, please post your:

platform  / Device  / OS version  / Gender /  Level In Gam
what you were doing in the game just before the crash 

I moved this over from the iOS thread. 
quiyanamoutik said:
My game has been crashing since yesterday afternoon (EST). No update is available in the app store for Android and I did all of the troubleshooting I could. (10/17/20)
Platform: Android 10
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Please help I'm missing out on everything this weekend 😢 
So please list your crashing Android, and include any other pertinent info. Thanks. I’m telling Glu we have this problem.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    hi, if you are Android and you are crashng,  help us determine the extent of the problem. If you are a crash
    ing Android, please post your:

platform  / Device  / OS version  / Gender /  Level In Gam
    what you were doing in the game just before the crash 

I moved this over from the iOS thread. 
    quiyanamoutik said:
    My game has been crashing since yesterday afternoon (EST). No update is available in the app store for Android and I did all of the troubleshooting I could. (10/17/20)
    Platform: Android 10
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 20
    Please help I'm missing out on everything this weekend 😢 
    So please list your crashing Android, and include any other pertinent info. Thanks. I’m telling Glu we have this problem.
    LEVEL: 31
    I was doing the sys event
    Am I able to put in a ticket? My game hasn't opened for 2 days.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They are aware of some complaints, I haven’t heard back yet. but if you know your ID number you can send a ticket. I’m sorry you’re going through this.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Update, I uninstallled and re installed twice, game opened but crashes everytime I throw parties. Other than that, it's working
  • GabrillaGabrilla Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My game just started crashing. I started a new appearance event that was triggered by a normal call from Simon and it crashed when I went to add a costar. I don't have any facebook friends connected to the game. I think I'm level 26 or maybe 29 female. I'm on android 9 moto z4. I just leveled up to B++ and I did my first or second vip hangout this past weekend with Kylie. tried turning my phone on and off, closing my apps, checking for updates, and clearing the game cache. I've got fast internet and 40gb storage free. Now I can't get past the initial loading screen after verifying account without app crashing
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Mine isn't crashing, but it has been freezing like crazy on my phone. My tablet game is working fine. I wasn't sure if it was an issue with the game or my phone. Tik Tok freezes too, so I'm guessing it's my phone. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My game is crashing since an hour, I can't open it  anymore and I can't get past the loading screen so I can't even send a ticket to Support.
    Platform: Android 8.1
    Device: Huawei P20 Pro
    Female, level 41
    Before the crash I just finished and 8 hours gig in the ballroom of my Bel Air Estate, I collected the events points and then it crashed. 
    I tried restarting my phone but nothing works... I don't want to uninstall the game because I'm pretty sure I will lose my progress 😭

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    My game hasn't frozen but I did have a glitch yday when I purchased the 2.99 deal toward SYS 3 tickets, 10 Kstars and 5 Diamonds. Somehow I only received the 10kstars and the payment did go through and still today there have been no tickets and diamonds even though I force shut the app multiple times and restarted my tablet a few times.  I have since requested and have been granted a refund of the 2.99 so it wasnt a total loss but thought I would make you aware of the glitch.
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    welp my game just started crashing after updating to 11.4.1, i can acess the wardrobe but after a few seconds it shuts down 🙃🙃🙃 if i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have updated 🤧

Platform: Android EMUI 9.1.0
    Device: Huawei P20 Lite
    Female
    Level 99
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
    I so wish I didn’t take the update glitch fix. Both my Androids are crashing-4 times in a 1 hour date.  I tried to pick up my clothing prize and each time go back to the screen before.  Both Androids are unplayable.  
    Glu was looking into it Thursday, but in case other Androids are crashing, I wanted to bring attention.  If you’re Android and crashing, please pist here.  Thanks. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    My game keeps freezing and I'm having trouble watching my daily kstar videos. It takes me like an hour to watch all 10 because it keeps taking me to the offer page. It was working fine before the mini update.
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    any news on this issue @kokokokonut? 😢
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • blair2345blair2345 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    mine is not working, I'm an Andriod user and it worked for one day and then the black heart disappeared 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Show your style event.
    I know they are investigating.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary