🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Not sure where to put this but, am I the only person who never received/still hasn’t received the newsletter promo? I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t have the dress and the purse. I’ve been playing since 2016 on and off but came back in like June and didn’t get it. 
    You are not the only one. the best solution is to write to kalinda. It will help you.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Not sure where to put this but, am I the only person who never received/still hasn’t received the newsletter promo? I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t have the dress and the purse. I’ve been playing since 2016 on and off but came back in like June and didn’t get it. 
    You are not the only one. the best solution is to write to kalinda. It will help you.
    I sent her a message and in the end she said she couldn’t help. Should I try again? I feel like it should be easy enough to just add the promo to my game. 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hey everyone!  I'm new here and love this forum!  I have 5 ticket buyers in my group and despite having all my scores be 50 plus, I am in SIXTH PLACE!  It's a bummer bc I would be in first if not for them.  I don't care about the wings, I really just want the dress.  Should I break and buy a ticket?
    If yes - Agree
    If no - Like
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Having to dye the wings like a crazy person
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Not even 5 minutes ago I submitted this look, I love how fast voting has been😍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    pastizzi said:
    Hey everyone!  I'm new here and love this forum!  I have 5 ticket buyers in my group and despite having all my scores be 50 plus, I am in SIXTH PLACE!  It's a bummer bc I would be in first if not for them.  I don't care about the wings, I really just want the dress.  Should I break and buy a ticket?
    If yes - Agree
    If no - Like

Personally, I would wait to see how it shakes out tomorrow. You're in 5th right now, but a lot of people buy tickets towards the end and it's possible you could be knocked down more and even needing 2+ tickets.

Also, if you've never spent money and are getting 20 videos, I'd say no cause I think Kstars are more important with Black Friday coming up soon.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

I’m almost there😊

I was to impatient and excited so I submitted one ticket and got this cutie.
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Maybe this has been discussed and I missed it,  but is anyone else not getting videos for anything.?...  stars, unlocking, extra energy ect?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Maybe there’s a lot of more people than usual voting in this event and that’s why the votes are coming faster? It’s the only thing I can think of why they changed it. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Wow, everyone is getting birds already, my scores have been fairly decent and I still need 85 more points 😅
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks 6-10! A second ticket buyer showed up out of nowhere and I think scared the first one into submitting more looks 😩 But I’m still loving this theme so so much

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Looks 6-10! A second ticket buyer showed up out of nowhere and I think scared the first one into submitting more looks 😩 But I’m still loving this theme so so much

Your looks are chefs kiss 😍
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Okay so clearly this look is working for me 😍 I’m so excited!! I’ve never  done this good in any SYS
    Almost forgot to share my own looks!
    1-9 ✨

I came from a walk and took a nap, when I woke up I was so afraid I missed a ticket so my 9th look was a very quick one, but it's actually my favorite so far 😍

1-9 ✨

I came from a walk and took a nap, when I woke up I was so afraid I missed a ticket so my 9th look was a very quick one, but it's actually my favorite so far 😍

Your looks are amazing! They deserved much more votes than what they got.
    1-9 ✨

Your looks are amazing! They deserved much more votes than what they got.

Thank you so much! ❤️ Yeah, 40-49 were kinda sucky, but there's so many gorgeous looks in the booth so I'm grateful that half of them hit 50 💙
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    this has been my favorite voting booth of any event! i’ve seen so many stunning looks. 🤩 

omg I see my doll, thank you!🤩 (I’m the one in green at the bottom)
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This is so wrong!! I sent a look and the result came in less than 3minutes!!!

This is impossible!!

it seems that the system gave me votes without the look being voted on by other players
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I sent her a message and in the end she said she couldn’t help. Should I try again? I feel like it should be easy enough to just add the promo to my game. 
    You don't lose anything by trying. 🙂
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited October 2020

Would you guys vote for this looks? 
    1- Agree
    2- Like
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Here’s another very stunning doll I just spotted!
    Oh my god a million years later but that’s me ! Ty :):)
    That's funny because minutes earlier I was trying on a full on peridot angel look 😍

I usually open 2 or 3 boxes at once but I didn't do it this time and kinda regret it because I'd have gotten this new greyish dye 🥺

edited October 2020
    I just texted my best friend then retyped what I said because of autocorrect 
    DO YOU KNOW HOW WRONG THIS MAKES ME LOOK LOL
    i also Said “That’s autocorrect” but it was spelled differently so it said “threats autocorrect.”

so the fact that it says that makes me think autocorrect is personally threatening my friends...
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

This is my first SYS after not playing for a few months and I have been loving the theme so much. My scores have been on the low end, but I can see why. I've been looking through the forum and wow everyone's dolls look amazing😍
    Stay positive🤍
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @pristineperson This will be random but I had previously told you your doll reminded me of an actress- finally managed to put a name on it! 😂 She lowkey gives me Penelope Cruz vibes and is super gorgeous imo!
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.