Options

🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Never been so happy to be given the bird 

• Options
    coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    This SYS has been so much fun, no wonder votes are coming in fast lol everyone is in the voting booth admiring the looks
  • Options
    clarizzo said:
    Tessakkh said:
    Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I see some dolls aways crop their screenshots so the level/energy/cash/kstar isn't showing. I always thought only hackers did that. Why do some of you do that? 

Ps no hate or something like that, just curious! 

i do it sometimes when i’ve been hoarding energy from the voting booth so people don’t unnecessarily get on my case. 
    Same, I've seen people get jumped on for excessive energy, but I hoard it from voting booth and crop my photos to not deal with drama 
  • Options
    e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

😈😈😈
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Options
    brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited October 2020

ummm how come this “similar” look scored so differently? I’m so confused 😅
    maybe it’s the eyes and the hair? 🤔 
    (the higher score is the newer one)
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ever since the votes started coming in right away I’ve been getting high scores! So I love this 😂 even got a 60
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    looks 1-4
    5-8

9-12 

😳 getting a little creative really lowered my scores, that 39 hurt! I'm sticking to the fairy dress in every possible color formula for my last looks bc I'm second and I think I can surpass the TB 👀
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Options
    SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Guess who’s been procrastinating instead of going over her lecture notes ? 🙋‍♀️😬🙈

I love this picture!
    btw, have an interview for a study program tomorrow, should probably review some notes as well 🤓
  • Options
    ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    It was looking questionable after some of my looks, but after these past few looks I think I’m actually going to get the last earnable! I only need 33 on my last look. I was expecting to buy extra tickets to get it. Might actually get 1st place too though I don’t really care about the wings since I got the wings from the new kollection. I’ll be happy to get the dress. 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I earned a diamond for voting🥳 and had finally 25 diamonds to buy the butterfly dress I wanted for so long🥰🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I love the theme, but I literally loathe my looks lol. I haven't gotten the time to channel my inner creativity due to so much work to get done. But my scores have been decent, I kept dyeing last weeks TS wings and then pairing them with a color matching gown😅 I don't think I have a shot at 1st place through because of a ticketbuyer (not excessive thankfully, they're probably using a few extra tickets but idk)
    I just really wanna lay down and rest for a whole day. I never get to rest anymore, I sleep of course but never like relax and unwind y'know. It's literally my birthday and I just cried because of school at 2 AM🤡 I seriously believe that my birthday is lowkey cursed, lol it's always either really really bad, like sad-tears-the-whole-day bad, or good-for-now-but-something-goes-bad-later-on. HOW DID I END UP HERE LOL I'M SORRY I needed to vent😣
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Anybody experiencing really lower scores with faster results at the end of the SYS? Started with 50s and my last look was a 34, it's becoming pretty annoying (I'm taking inspiration from looks of your dolls who scored 50s and more). Currently third After two TBs but I'm afraid I won't pass them if my scores continue being so shitty.
    These are all my looks ranked in order of su missione, from First to last:

This is frustrating, as always.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I see some dolls aways crop their screenshots so the level/energy/cash/kstar isn't showing. I always thought only hackers did that. Why do some of you do that? 

Ps no hate or something like that, just curious! 
    Because I’m embarrassed of my 3 kstars lmao
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ Ohh girl, I can relate! Maybe because often we place certain expectations on our birthdays were extra sensitive when something goes wrong.

And I get you on the school stress!
    Mini rant, but I just woke up in the middle of the day (I have trouble sleeping at night) and saw that our professor send us 6 A4 pages of translation for Wednesday, when she was supposed to send us them last Wednesday instead of just today but she doesn't care I guess.
    Lol long story short, now my heart legit aches because I'm constantly stressed out about studying and combined with some teachers' disregard for our time it's not a good mix. 🤡

School/uni is amazing and helpful but oh boy there's nothing more precious than your mental and physical health.

Chile anyways... I hope you'll have an amazing day. Happy birthday girl! Don't let such things get you down, in a year you won't even probably remember it. Chin up ❤️

• Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Another week of mediocre scores. 

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ happy birthday!! I’m so sorry about school love. I hope it gets better soon!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg thankyou so much !! 🥺🥺 you’re so sweet ❣️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Today my niece logged me out of KKH and when I tried to log back with my email account it says that they couldn't find an account and the FB progress is from a week ago or more 😭, Has anyone had an issue like this? I already messaged eggs but I want to know if Glu support was able to help anyone with the same issue of losing progress and then getting it back 🥺
  • Options
    maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I cant believe it! I didnt try my luck at getting the hair with pixie ears in the new kollection box so today after making enough stars from watching videos, I bought a Halloween box and the ONLY item i wanted and never thought i would get is what i won! The pixie eared hairstyle! And it's the same hair that matches this weeks SYS top 5 prize of wings and dress! Good luck to all of you! 
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m up to date with looks now but after being in 1st for the past 2 days, this person has popped up out of no-where and originally was like 200 points ahead of me before submitting looks 11 and 12. At least she’s on theme I guess 😒 I thought I actually had a chance to win the wings 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy birthday @Eyyeth_ 🎉😊 School can feel so overwhelming at times so I’m sorry to hear how it’s affecting you on your birthday no less ! I really hope that you will feel better 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    I hope your new wings that cost 10+ tickets glitch in every sys VB 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.