๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)โœจ๐ŸŽ‚

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Thankyou so much @thesweetone @woahbabesursotoxic @AmyMimi!!๐Ÿ’ž It certainly gets harder sprinkled with a bit of family trouble. I know I'll feel better but it's strange how it happens every year lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Why cant I buy some Halloween items from last year? I have been saving diamonds for Lady Gaga claw gloves and black Halloween gown. I thought after a year we were able to buy. Im kind of bummedย 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Jasper1385 they will be available next update โฃ๏ธ
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I keep seeing dolls with witches brooms and itโ€™s not available to buy off them and I was like, โ€œhmm, maybe the Halloween boxes?โ€ But no ๐Ÿ˜ญ but gluuuuu, I want iiiiit ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ happy birthday ๐Ÿฅณ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2020
    (Edit: idk why this posted twice oops lol)
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    โœจall of my looks so farโœจ

and i got the little birdie!!! hes so cute i love him ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบย 

but im noticing a glitch(?) where the line art on the arm doesnt connect to the hand and the arm also "wiggles" around a tiny bit??? nothing major tbh im just making a note of it ๐Ÿ˜…
    Love all your looks !!!

(Copy paste below on every reply comment etc!)

->Give paid players 20 videos a day.<-ย  ย ย @KalindaKing
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Stayed up late last night to make sure I didn't miss any last minute tickets. Woke up to my first 50(+) for this sys!ย ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Edit:
    Thank you lil birb!!
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My last two looks and the highest scores I have even gotten! I was very surprised because of all of the beautiful looks Iโ€™ve seen and how fast the voting has been coming through.ย 
    You guys are getting fast voting? Every look of mine has take 1-2 hours to start getting votes :/
    Stay positive๐Ÿค
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Sigh, the first time ever I have been 1st the whole weekend, with every one of my looks scoring above 50. Then this happened. She wasn't even near me before. This genuinely upset me so much I cried a little. I was so excited for the wings, but I guess money is really the only way to get the first place ๐Ÿ˜ค Maybe next time I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ Hopefully I'll at least get that pretty dress๐Ÿ’œ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Eyyeth_๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽˆโœจ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I see some dolls aways crop their screenshots so the level/energy/cash/kstar isn't showing. I always thought only hackers did that. Why do some of you do that?ย 

Ps no hate or something like that, just curious!ย 
    @Tessakkh I usually crop because I'm poor ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm ashamed that y'all are going to see that 1 k-starย  ๐Ÿคฃ
    Best reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Iโ€™m so bummed๐Ÿ˜” itโ€™s not even close to the ending of the SYS but I would need AT LEAST 4 tickets to surpass #1๐Ÿ˜ญ I really want the wings and I regret not fighting for last weekโ€™s but I donโ€™t even know if theyโ€™re worth it anymore๐Ÿ˜ซ

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    wow, this is the very first time i'm in a group that ticket buyer has 1000+
    ok, if you like the prize you buy tickets but it doesn't make any sense if you buy tickets to submit looks that's not even on theme.
    "e" is a tb and she's wearing beautiful looks, but "A" is wearing summer/beach clothes. oh lorde!

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I decided to share my looks for the first time๐Ÿ˜Š I'm still kinda new to this forum and game and sadly missed a lot of great stuff that has been available in the past (not to mention a whole bunch of diamond, limited and bought stuff I owned and are gone now because my game broke 3 weeks ago and I had to re-install it, after 1 week of no help from Glu. Glu still is "working on this issue", lol ๐Ÿง).
    But here they are, hope there is a bit of inspo for some dolls, already have seen so many amazing looks here, realy very inspiring๐Ÿ’–:
    My favourite looks are the Red Angel and turquoise Dark Fairy Look btw๐Ÿฅฐ
    I absolutely love your Turquoise Dark Fairy ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ Gorgeous!
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @livyx I voted for your 7th look! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@julia19 I'm responding super late but yayy, it's the first time I'm spotted in the voting booth! Thank you for your vote gorgeousย ๐Ÿฅฐ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

First time Iโ€™ve ever had 7 tickets buyers in my game...

Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I only need 39 votes to get the last earnable, have witches been doing well this weekend?ย 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    found 3 beauties in the voting booth, 2 dolls and 1 diamondย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i finally got the bird. its so cute
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @yadultescent i tried somenthing kinda dark and it went well, it's not exactly a witch, but it's a villan something like that lol

• autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    My Looks 1-8:

I started off doing more fairytale, but then decided to just create fun costumes. Can anyone guess my look 2? ๐Ÿค—
    Also I took a spin on the new collection and got the bundle! I submitted it for my next look (I started late which I why Iโ€™m only on look 9 ๐Ÿ‘€)

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I see some dolls aways crop their screenshots so the level/energy/cash/kstar isn't showing. I always thought only hackers did that. Why do some of you do that?ย 

Ps no hate or something like that, just curious!ย 

I do it because I think it looks much nicer, plus I mostly use the forum on my phone and if I crop it, what I want to show in the picture is visible in a larger size. I'm always happy when others crop their pics, because I don't have to zoom in to see their pictures well.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I stand no chance at getting top 5... oh well
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.