🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Tessakkh said:
    Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I see some dolls aways crop their screenshots so the level/energy/cash/kstar isn't showing. I always thought only hackers did that. Why do some of you do that? 

Ps no hate or something like that, just curious! 

I do it because I think it looks much nicer, plus I mostly use the forum on my phone and if I crop it, what I want to show in the picture is visible in a larger size. I'm always happy when others crop their pics, because I don't have to zoom in to see their pictures well.
    ^^^THIS
    I also do it because I currently have zero diamonds and have for a while now, and I don't want everyone knowing how much of an impulse buyer I am 😅... despite outing myself now 😳 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Got the birdie with my 11th look, I think that’s a record for me 😍 I usually get the last earnable by my 13th or even 14th 😱

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

damn I jinxed it. bye bye wings 👋🏼 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    It’s out of order but looks 1-13. I honestly didn’t think I’d do this well with this sys but I’m happy with my scores. I was in 1st place by about 50 points but someone decided they wanted to submit a couple extra tickets to get ahead of me. I’m not that far off from her score but I don’t even feel like fighting for the wings. I got the ones from the new Kollection so it is what it is. Would have been nice to get first though since I missed out on the wings from last week🤷🏽‍♀️
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

hope to stay in top 5 for the dress

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Ever since the votes started coming back really fast, my votes dropped from mid 40s to mid 30s. Even the looks that got me higher scores scored poorly when I submitted them again. What is going on with this SYS I dont think I can get to the birdie 😢
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Just send out my last look. This is my current situation. Hoping to stay at least in top 5 ✌🏼

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    A doll in my TS who has been copying my looks to fight for 4th place 👀 Like same colour scheme as me but simple dresses and little to no accessories. My latest look I submitted like 2 hours ago was a dark blue dress with the bird, half up half down hair, last week's wings and other accessories. She just submitted a dark blue dress, used the bird, and half up half down hair... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess 😅
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Oh my god 👀 Sky was #1 the whole time during the TS and was quite an excessive TB but served gorgeous on-theme looks, Dominique was #2 again with gorgeous looks. I legit thought nobody would fight with Sky cause the had 900 tickets while Dominique had like 700 and look at this 👀 I don’t even know how many tickets Dominique submitted but this may be a popcorn-worthy fight.
    NB: Sorry if you are in my Dominique or Sky, I really loved both your looks and am just interested to see what will happen with this
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    My ticket buyer has emerged...she hasn’t been in the top ten all weekend. She won first place last week...within a hour of me last looking at the game...she is now a point behind me like I don’t even have the energy to fight for the wings 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @yadultescent i tried somenthing kinda dark and it went well, it's not exactly a witch, but it's a villan something like that lol

Got the bird! Thank you! 

new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Like-With wings 
    Agree-Without wings 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm so mad at myself right now, I overslept yesterday and I'm gonna miss my 14th ticket, I need 65 points to get to the last earnable but I clearly won't make it with my last ticket. 

I still have one free ticket that Simon gave us some weeks ago but I don't know if it's worth it? What do you guys think? Is the bird going to be an earnable that we will use often? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This is my current TS board! I’ve been scoring really well on my looks this sys and I hope no ticket buyers come in in the last minute because I only have one extra ticket from Simon and I refuse to buy more lol. Good luck dolls! 💖

update: just submitted my last look 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last 5 looks, just snagged bird. TS is just a joke, not even gonna be top 10 so just gonna enjoy the earnables at least I made it to the bird didn’t think I would early on.

I play on iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I'm so mad at myself right now, I overslept yesterday and I'm gonna miss my 14th ticket, I need 65 points to get to the last earnable but I clearly won't make it with my last ticket. 

I still have one free ticket that Simon gave us some weeks ago but I don't know if it's worth it? What do you guys think? Is the bird going to be an earnable that we will use often? 
    I'm not sure about immediate SYSes, but come spring, I'd want that birdie 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    @julia19 I only saw your reply about my doll now but thank you😍❤️ You are very sweet! I appreciate it❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

fair enough
    my group is the chiliest
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020

Gotta take a moment to say I'm very THANKFUL I ranked 3rd place in such an EXTREME group. I hope everyone got lucky with their groups cuz this is my first bad group but congratulations to first place. Hope those wings were worth her entire wallet. 😆❤️ I'm ready for the halloween event already!! 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

last 2 looks. after getting so many 50s, this is kinda disappointing 🙃 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

@Stefani_H in my opinion I think the birdie will be really helpful in the summer-spring SYS events as well on the outside SYS themes 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So D and K have been battling it out since yesterday and I was just always close enough to them that I thought I could use a ticket or two towards the end to get 1st lol well not anymore, goodbye wings ! 
    They started submitting extra tickets more frequently over the past few hours and were constantly going back and forth... until D suddenly jumped 500 points 😂 and then K is now trying to keep up 🤦‍♀️ honestly I’m cringing thinking about how much money these two have spent trying to get these wings ! lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    my favorite looks this sys☺️ currently in 3rd but I’m thinking of maybe submitting a few last min looks if the tb’s in my group don’t get too out of hand LOL
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    this has been one of my best SYS score-wise, but it looks like  i won't even get into Top 5 with scores like these 😭
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy birthday @Eyyeth_ 🎁🎉
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited October 2020
    this has been one of my best SYS score-wise, but it looks like  i won't even get into Top 5 with scores like these 😭
    You and @lologslay appear to have the same TS board
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.