🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i have a ticket buyer that emerged this morning i was first place up until now and she has 800 points. i hope she enjoys the wings that look dry and fragile. 
    (is that too much)
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My last looks 🧝🏻‍♀️ 
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Got my third 50’s score in this SYS. Yay lol. I’ve actually enjoyed this SYS. Currently first. Haven’t bought any extra tickets but may end up buying just one. I need wings haven’t got any.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    KylaVH said:

holding off on submitting another look with my last ticket because I feel like Mya and I have a silent agreement that we’re going to share 1st place hahaha, praying praying PRAYING that a ticket buyer doesn’t come and take 1st🥺
    as a free player this would be my first time placing 1st in a weekend SYS!🤞
    (keeping Mya’s name in it because her looks have been beautiful:))
    Girllll good luck. That literally happened to me during the last weekend sys. A doll submitted a last minute ticket and I tied in second. Lmao that was the first time it happened to me so now I try to expect the unexpected lmaooo 😭
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My last score isn't that great and I definitely won't repeat finishing at number 1 like last week but I got the bird.
    https://youtu.be/VJCbCHphU_w 
    Platform: Android

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    e_corvo said:

hope to stay in top 5 for the dress

Obsessed with all your looks 😍 this one immediately reminded me of Anne Hathaway’s character in Alice in Wonderland
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @xoxolovekay oh noooo i’m so sorry! knowing my luck the same will happen to me too:/ keeping my fingers crossed
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I don't know what to do because I don't have my ticket number 14 because the time would be over and I always submitted my looks whenever one ticket was available. Idk what just happened.
  • majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2020

I am so sad right now. I was so happy with my looks this week and had the top spot for quite a while. But now this girl is #1 and is serving NOTHING fairy-ish what so ever. She was way behind at first but i guess somebody got a hold of their allowance... I only have one ticket left and I lowkey want to buy some last minute, just to turn the tables on these TB's
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Submitted my last look 😊 I’m currently first before 2 dolls who bought tickets in the beginning. They’ll probably use more so I don’t want to get my hopes up 🤭 
    I found out what was working for me fairly quickly so my looks look pretty much the same, boring, but it worked. Only got a score under 50 two times 😨 AND got my first ever 60!!! 😍 forgot to change my eyes for the last look but still got 55 so it’s ok 😬 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. I'll probably stay in top 3, but everything can happen. I had some fun, but I mainly repeated outfits due to lack of time!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    pretty upset to say it in a child friendly way
    uh hi
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I come to tell you this beautiful story of my group.
    It turns out that last night before I went to sleep I checked my group ts.

I said, okay, I'm still at the top. I will go to sleep calmly.😴😴😴
    In the morning I got up and surprise, they had already taken me down from 4 place.😰

Okay, I will send my ticket of the morning and manage to go back to 4 place.😎

Again surprise, raised A and M from the ashes, and they took me down.
    Okay I'm not going to panic yet. I am missing the late ticket.

So is my ts right now, I'll prepare my popcorn because that 1 place is going to burn. 🔥🔥🔥

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here's the looks my mom made on my behalf

And the ones I did

I did just okay
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My last ticket is available in like half an hour, but I'm saving it and set a timer and an alarm to make sure I can submit it in time lol. Getting my look queued up but don't know what to do for my hair and need help.

Like- light blonde braided hairstyle (first pic)
    Agree- white braided hairstyle (second/middle pic)
    LOL- light blonde hairstyle with black leaf crown (last pic)
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I have submitted my 14th look but don’t think I will remain in #3. Wish I could’ve tied with Alex. Meanwhile, the plot thickens for Dominique and Sky. They both genuinely deserve #1 ngl
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Submitted my last ticket + one extra like last week and got a total of 777, then 15 minutes later this happens. I’m gonna leave it this way because it’s 23.50H here. Gonna get some sleep. Good night dolls ! Hope you’ll stay in top 5 😊

Edit : or shall I stay awake and catch up?
    Agree - yes
    Like - no, not worth it
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I'm 12 points away from the first place and i have an extra ticket,,, i don't know if the wings are worth it 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Omg I love the little bird, so cute for spring
    In love with these looks ! 😍

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Is it worth chasing for the wings?
    I have a good few tickets stacked up (I’ve bought triple threats for the diamonds/kstars and haven’t used the tickets for a while), and I have been scoring mostly high 40s - mid 50s so I could catch up?

agree - catch up
    lol - not worth it 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Alert! Alert! 

Because of the time change in Europe, the event ends in 2 hours! Be sure to check how much time the event has left in your time zone so you don’t miss submitting your last tickets 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Is it worth chasing for the wings?
    I have a good few tickets stacked up (I’ve bought triple threats for the diamonds/kstars and haven’t used the tickets for a while), and I have been scoring mostly high 40s - mid 50s so I could catch up?

agree - catch up
    lol - not worth it 
    If you really like the wings, chase them, but personally I'd save the tickets for an item that you really want or something that's more versatile like a hairstyle.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

L has been buying tickets since day 1 and yesterday C came out of nowhere and now they're going back and forth. I am very happy in third seeing as I got the wings in the Kollection so just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Finished third after two TB ✌🏻🤡
    P.s. Sorry, wings were the only thing that fit the theme 😅

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I’m pretty sure she’s a forum member 👀 lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi I don’t know all the forum names yet 👀 
    Thanks for noticing 😅
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Hahah Jessica has been aggressive since Day 1 but Lala, another TB came out of the blue and surpassed her. Can’t wait to see what happens 😈😈😈

Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

What the hell is this new glitch I spotted in the voting booth? This is horrible!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.