🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

What the hell is this new glitch I spotted in the voting booth? This is horrible!
    Oh gosh that poor doll
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This sys actually got me incredibly frustrated and feeling bad for low scores, really wish I could had enjoyed it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    im happy i got the bird, thats the thing i really wanted, and idc if i end up in the top 5 

that’s for amateurs
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Another 60 omg 🥰
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    This is the first SYS I've managed to reach the final earnable and have consistently been getting good scores (I'm talking my first ever 50+...and then 4 more of them lol).

Of course it's the week I'm in a group with a bunch of TBs and dolls serving looks. I'm holding onto #5 by the skin of my teeth (am tied with another doll). Currently keeping a super close eye on the rankings and might submit an extra ticket to make sure I snag that TS dress.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This is my TS now I’m just waiting for someone to snipe me!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After looking at my overall scores and which looks did better, I think voters really did think this was supposed to be a fairy theme and not fairytales. Could we go back to Kalinda calls that actually make sense and don't throw things off? 
    Platform: Android

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited October 2020
    What is the latest you wait before submitting a last minute look?

I’m like one extra ticket away from first I would like at least one pair of wings 😭

lmfaooooo jk someone just started submitting extra looks. Idk if it’ll be worth the fight 🤡
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited October 2020
    After looking at my overall scores and which looks did better, I think voters really did think this was supposed to be a fairy theme and not fairytales. Could we go back to Kalinda calls that actually make sense and don't throw things off? 
    I knew it this would happen, that’s why i decided wait to start after spin the new kollection
    Nobody would vote for disney princess if they didn't have wings... also everyone who has some winged outfit got excited to wear them
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Last look! I’ve kept my word to myself and not checked the TS rankings once. It was super nice to not worry about it but now i am a bit anxious to see if I’m in the top 5 because I think the dress is super cute.

I’ve had fun this SYS even if my looks were not particularly imaginative, I would wear all of them in real life for Halloween!
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ok I’m so mad and so sad at the same time, I have been rank 1 for 2 days straight, fighting with this one other girl for first place and today I was still rank 1, I was getting super excited until 30 mins ago she purchased like 10 tickets and passed me by a lot. 
    I’m mad because I have never bought a ticket, I have always put my look up when it was the time like yesterday my second ticket was gonna be at 4 am so I WOKE UP AT 4 AM just to submit my look and earn 1st place but no. TB always ruin it for the ones that actually try, I don’t get it how people find it fair. How fairy wings hungry can you be?
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    LMFAOOOOO yea I’m not getting these wings, 1 and 2 are having a mini war over them and I’m not going to participate bye
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i have a hefty stack of tickets from buying triple threats for diamonds but never using them unless it’s to get to the last earnable, my last 4 looks have been scoring 50+ do you think I should go for the wings? I really like them and have horrible fomo for not fighting for the last week SYS wings

agree: go for it sis get those wings
    like: no save your tickets for a better prize
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    anyone else just wanting the dress and not the wings? 😂 I feel like they look off and you can hardly see them (and they are nothing compared to last weeks wings) the dress is what I’m begging for hopefully I can stay top 5 😅
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    What is the latest time to submit a ticket 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @JaelynJax I think as long as you submit it before the event ends you’ll be okay 🤷🏼‍♀️Lol idk don’t take my word for it tho
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Okay so I just counted and I think I’ve spent around 630 kstars opening Halloween boxes trying to chase the damn butterfly aura (rip any savings I had for BF) but I think it might be time to give up and call it quits 😢

Help me out pls. Do I:
    Like - Open more Halloween boxes, you’ll get it
    Awesome - Bite the bullet and just spend your damn diamonds

I’m just thinking that since the aura is being used in this SYS a lot, it’d be easy to find them and I’m sick of having no kstars lmao
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Okay so I just counted and I think I’ve spent around 630 kstars opening Halloween boxes trying to chase the damn butterfly aura (rip any savings I had for BF) but I think it might be time to give up and call it quits 😢

Help me out pls. Do I:
    Like - Open more Halloween boxes, you’ll get it
    Awesome - Bite the bullet and just spend your damn diamonds

I’m just thinking that since the aura is being used in this SYS a lot, it’d be easy to find them and I’m sick of having no kstars lmao
    I guess the real question is how many halloween items do you still have left to get? I ended up just spending my kstars on the aura earlier this weekend and it made such a big difference in my SYS scores. 
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

help me pick which dress to snipe first place!!!
    agree: left
    like: right
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    @claudiakkh I have 23 out of 65 of the items so the chances are slim. I was just hoping I would get them with kstars 😂 also Halloween is my fave so I was using that as an excuse to open more boxes, even though majority of the stuff is unusable unless it’s Halloween 😔
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    lulula said:
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    The contradiction is you sympathising with people who reach and post the earnable SYS from the beginning, but also saying you don't vote for anyone with earnables.

I don't usually vote for the earnables on day 1, but you saying you dont vote for them at all sounds extremely petty.
    Lol maybe you need to Google sympathy since you don't know the meaning of the word. People were asking why are dolls finished so early, and those are my thoughts, it's not sympathy, its trying to think of an explanation. You not voting for them on day 1 is actually petty cus your mad they're a ticket buyer. I do it because I want to help out the doll who might not have the earnable. Go back to stalking Facebook groups and trying to find a hacked game for your male doll. 
    Your explanation/reason as to why some people may buy their tickets leans toward a sympathetic one. Your view is that TBs may have work or don't know the rules of the game, so they buy tickets instead. Both of those explanations are sympathetic to the TB. If you were to have said "Dolls that finish early and get earnables on Day 1 are greedy and selfish", that is still a potentially valid reason, but it definitely is not a sympathetic one. 

@DoloresWyatt There is also no need to attack anyone , it's just a discussion imo
    Exactly 🙃 and a hacked game?? Really is that what's being resulted to as a comeback now 😂 

The contradiction was real and really obvious but sure go off with your petty self
    Not me deciding to finally spend my diamonds on the butterfly aura once the SYS finishes 🤡🤡🤡
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    Not me deciding to finally spend my diamonds on the butterfly aura once the SYS finishes 🤡🤡🤡
    Will the boxes be around during VIP? Maybe you can open some then? 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I'm in first place and finished with all of my tickets. As a free player the last few minutes of a SYS is anxiety inducing knowing there is nothing I can do to defend my spot, so I'm here just 
    Nervous GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
    @thesweetone I just bought them using diamonds, I don’t even have enough kstars for another box atm so I figured it was time 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    not the doll in first place buying another 5 tickets even tho she’s like 1000 votes ahead of everyone 😭😂 like girl... keep your money no ones fighting you for it 💀 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    @thesweetone I just bought them using diamonds, I don’t even have enough kstars for another box atm so I figured it was time 😂

Ohh okay then! Enjoy your aura girl, I think it'll come in handy often! 🦋
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Just submitted my 14th look 😌🤞🏾 Let's hope I hold first place
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.