🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i have a hefty stack of tickets from buying triple threats for diamonds but never using them unless it’s to get to the last earnable, my last 4 looks have been scoring 50+ do you think I should go for the wings? I really like them and have horrible fomo for not fighting for the last week SYS wings

agree: go for it sis get those wings
    like: no save your tickets for a better prize

I ONLY HAD TO USE TWO PAID TICKETS TO COME IN FIRST IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW😍 the girl was a massive TB from day one with off theme basic outfits so I know she used a million tickets to get her score. ive had raging anxiety the last 10 minutes waiting for her to battle me but it doesn’t look like the other doll submitted anything else so fingers crossed it doesn’t change during the waiting period😭🤞🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    😭

Glu please allow us to pick each sys if we want to be in a ticket buying group or not, I know you love your money bc why wouldn’t you, but what if you could give us a option to switch to a ticket buying group at any point in the sys, imagine how much MORE MONEY you would get with a whole group of ticket buyers 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    . whoops misread something!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wait AMinute Wait ASecond GIF - WaitAMinute WaitASecond Wait GIFs
    Same 👀
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    😭

Glu please allow us to pick each sys if we want to be in a ticket buying group or not, I know you love your money bc why wouldn’t you, but what if you could give us a option to switch to a ticket buying group at any point in the sys, imagine how much MORE MONEY you would get with a whole group of ticket buyers 
    I get what you’re saying but i think most people would just choose to be in a non buying group. no one wants to be up against other buyers
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    😭

As frustrating as it may be to get grouped with a bunch of TB, this idea really doesn't make sense as the incentive to buy tickets is largely because of the fact that most people in your group don't 🤷🏾‍♀️ 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Whoop whoop! Don't know how I managed top 5, but I did 😌 with thanks to everyone who helped me refine my last look ofc 🥳

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Sitting and waiting for a response
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Y’all I really thought I could win 🤡 I was in first place until this afternoon when a ticket buyer who wasn’t even in the top 5 showed up. This ish really makes SYS not very fun. On the upside, I did have a lot of fun making fairy tail outfits. I also got the wings in the kollection so that kinda softens the blow, but still it sucks so bad when a ticket buyer shows up that late. I wish glu would come up with a system where the highest average wins. 

I gotta stop getting my hopes up lmao, at least I like my little birdie. 

Oh, I got second. Forgot to mention that lol
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @coconutfudge @racheltheestallion most ticket buyers I’m paired with are almost always dressed and look poorly and I believe they buy tickets because they don’t have the right clothing for the sys and get low votes so they spam with ticket buying, but I understand that your points I was just trying to think of a way glu could still make a lot of money (bc they won’t change anything other wise) while also making the game enjoyable for players
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Did I submit an extra ticket to overtake the initial TB? Yes I did.

Do I regret it? Not at all. 
    Imagine submitting basic and off theme looks by heaps and thinking you'll be getting first place 🥴

Shoutout to these girls from my TS group who were slaying. I loved their looks!

My looks 10-15:
    Edit: peep my second ever perfect 60! ❤️

• erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I hate it when in the last 15 minutes of SYS someone purchases/uses at least 10 tickets. She went from under 500 votes to nearly 1,000 in those last minutes. I see nothing wrong with ticket buying within reason but there was nothing reasonable about this. This game is really starting to bum me out instead of lift me up. :( 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    lulula said:
    People who get to the earnables on the 1st day probably just have work or l weekend commitments and can't submit every 12 hours. And I think last week someone talked about their strategy of submitting 12 paid tickets, so I'd bet some players might not even realise they get 14 free looks and think they need to use paid tickets. 
    Didn't you also just say you don't vote for people with the earnables from SYS lol 

What does that have to do with anything in my comment? I'm saying my guesses on why people use tickets so early... Where's the contradiction, what's your point? 
    The contradiction is you sympathising with people who reach and post the earnable SYS from the beginning, but also saying you don't vote for anyone with earnables.

I don't usually vote for the earnables on day 1, but you saying you dont vote for them at all sounds extremely petty.
    Lol maybe you need to Google sympathy since you don't know the meaning of the word. People were asking why are dolls finished so early, and those are my thoughts, it's not sympathy, its trying to think of an explanation. You not voting for them on day 1 is actually petty cus your mad they're a ticket buyer. I do it because I want to help out the doll who might not have the earnable. Go back to stalking Facebook groups and trying to find a hacked game for your male doll. 
    Your explanation/reason as to why some people may buy their tickets leans toward a sympathetic one. Your view is that TBs may have work or don't know the rules of the game, so they buy tickets instead. Both of those explanations are sympathetic to the TB. If you were to have said "Dolls that finish early and get earnables on Day 1 are greedy and selfish", that is still a potentially valid reason, but it definitely is not a sympathetic one. 

@DoloresWyatt There is also no need to attack anyone , it's just a discussion imo
    Exactly 🙃 and a hacked game?? Really is that what's being resulted to as a comeback now 😂 

The contradiction was real and really obvious but sure go off with your petty self
    Did you post this photo as.... a joke..... or 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Does anyone else feel less happy about first place if you take it back from a TB in the last 10 minutes? Don’t want to start anything, just trying to figure out a way to keep enjoying this game with all its features
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Love the dress! I barely scraped by to 5th so I’m pretty happy!
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

My Halloween 🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got 4th place! Literally love this little dress 🧚🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Perfection! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    One more tb appeared in my group in last hours and took 1st and I was really sad about it. I had 2 extras and decided to try get what I supposed to get 🙈 I thought that I’m very risking and last minutes was a really pain to watch but no one submitted more! I’m really surprised but also very happy! ☺️
    I love this whole outfit!😍🥰

iOS player 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Came 4th. I had the kollection wings and they pair nicely with the dress. 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I can’t believe I freakin did it!!!! Got first place using the 14 free tickets and no extra tickets! Even had one TB that I was able to pass on my 12th look. Sososo happy!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So I did stay awake... 🙈 Submitted 2 more 🙈

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.